SORT BY Relevancy
If you hear more critical than critiquing talk, it may be time to change some things. Being demeaning with putdowns, complaints, fault-finding, derogatory remarks, etc. is increasingly taken to mean a person is criticizing. This is the number two reason for couple’s breakups (the number one reason is insufficiently loving) according to some research. Criticism helps love relationships break apart. Critiquing, as a rule, helps love relationships address issues in a balanced, positive way.
It is a mistake trying to make improvements in a relationship by talking in the negative i.e. griping, complaining, blaming, criticizing, etc.. Relationship related complaints are often founded in love hunger and an appropriate desire to be better treated, or are founded in some hurtful experience to which well expressed love will be the cure.
Adelma Lilliston empowers women to be confident, authentic and in love with themselves. After a six years of building self-esteem on the Dove Campaign, she now speaks and coaches women privately. She holds an MBA from Yale. She says that lifestyle can change everything! She used nutrition and lifestyle to heal and improve her energy, clarity and balance and even to fall in love. Set yourself up to win with greater health, energy, clarity and especially love so you can feel so much more fulfilled.
Don't want to get pregnant? Want to stay a virgin? Want to make love without having sex? Host, Joyce E. Barrie will share countless ways to make love without doing it. Great show for people of all ages to discover ways to be sexy and not have sex; to be sensuous without making love.
You can truly express yourself emotionally, mentally,spiritually and physically, just short of going all the way. "ENJOYCE"
Tune in turn on to happiness at www.blogtalkradio.com, "A Happiness Index." Today, we will be focusing on the love that we cannot do without. God is love and we are the children of God, therefore we are love. Love is the root of who we are as human beings. If we only remember, recall, pay close attention and devote our mind and heart to love all our needs will be met. This is because God is love. We would understand that love is the connection for community building and would help us create the kind of dialogue that would bring us together to face our historical wounding, forgive and help us connect in the present. Ferguson tragedy is a gift for the Country. It is shining a light on the work that we need to do as a Nation. We must remember that Love is the most powerful healing force in the world.
Tune in and turn on to happiness Part II of "The Love That We Cannot Do Without" will focus on what we need to do to create the beloved community. A peaceful state of mind is the key to happiness and a key source of what we need to create a beloved community. The Love That We Cannot Do without is a connection to the love that is always in our heart. This is a key to creating a beloved community. If you are not connected to the love that is in your heart you are disconnected to forgiveness. Forgiveness is a key to our love essence, however forgiveness a choice. The power to choose forgiveness is a path to forgiveness. Through forgiveness, we can create the kind of community that we can thrive in. We truly cannot do without love. If you are not feeling love, you are feeling fear. There are only two emotions. One is love and the other is fear. The question is, how to let go of fear and experience your love essence? Are you looking for love and have not looked within? Love is your birthright, your inheritance and all you have to do is to be willing to accept who you are and be yourself. Tune in to "A Happiness Index" and unlock its secrets . Remember you do not have to look for love or do without love, because you are love.
Greetings Relatives/Frens/Humans, "Navajo News Without Borders" broadcasts every Thursday, from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m., from the Blue Sage Tea Company in Widow Rock, Ariz., the capital of the Navajo Nation government. The NNWB host is independent joournalist Marley Shebala, who has 28 years of journalism experience, Sharon Maize, a former broadcast journalist for radio stations in Window Rock and Gallup, N.M., provides technical assistance and commentary. Our regular guests are Farmington, NM, Daily Times news reporter Noel Smith & Gallup, NM, Independent Editor and Navajo Times newspaper correspondent Bill Donovan. We encourage our listeners to call in with their comments and questions. NNWB call-in line is 347-850-1119. May Peace Prevail on Mother Earth!
Join Host Live Chats
- TheThinkingAtheist (109 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (54 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (32 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- Pandoras Box (16 chatters)
- SHRAonair (13 chatters)
- HOV Radio (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- Bear and Brenda B Readings (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- churchfolk (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- FulfilledRadio (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- VasquezSports (2 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (1 chatters)
- OSU free choice learning (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- The Moorish Light0 (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- KayleeJackson (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- BUZZARDSKORNER OF LOVE RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (0 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (0 chatters)