SORT BY Relevancy
Call in and discuss yourfavorite god topic. We might disagreebut I will let you get your pointacross and not cut you off. Haveyou daily dose Love God Love People . :)Pray this prayer sincerely to know your savedJesus, I believe you came to earth, I believe you died on the Cross for my sins. I believe you rose again on the 3rd day and went back to Heaven. Please forgive me of my sins. Clean my heart, white as snow. Come live in my heart, make me a child of the King, a new creature in Christ, in your precious Name I ask this...amen.Do these things after praying the Salvation Prayer:1) Get a King James Version Bible and read it daily, it will feed your spirit and soul, the way you feed your body with food and water.2) Pray to Jesus Everyday. He is your NEW Best Friend and He Wants to Talk with you daily.3) Make sure you find a christian church and get water Baptized, dunked under water, if you have been sprinkle baptized in the past it does NOT count.4) Pray to be filled with the Holy Spirit, "Sanctified". You do this by praying, reading the Bible and living for Jesus.5) take your King James Bible to church. When the preacher speaks, make sure what he says matches your Bible, it not, get up and walk out and find a new church.6) ***VERY IMPORTANT*** Make SURE you REPENT of EVERY SIN you do now, ask Jesus to forgive you with an honest heart and He will.***If you would like me to pray with you or for you for ANYTHING, please message me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will add you to my daily prayer list. May God bless you :)email@example.com - mikeay2follow me on facebook and youtubehttp://www.toughreality.comhttps://www.facebook.com/mike.aemisllovehttp://www.youtube.com/lglp888http://www.spreaker.com/lovegodlovepeople
What does God says about "LOVE?
Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love. 1 John 4:8
So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love. 1 Corinthians 13:13
1Jn 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us.
1Jn 4:10 Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son [to be] the propitiation for our sins.
1Jn 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love [of God], because he laid down his life for us:
Joh 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.
Joh 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (57 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (26 chatters)
- Rage Radio Inc (19 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (9 chatters)
- The Stallion Show (8 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (7 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Pit Bull Advocate (5 chatters)
- Pastor Dean (4 chatters)
- Quagmire America (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (3 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Unseen World (3 chatters)
- Weekend Block (2 chatters)
- The Life Oasis Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- M2o KIngz RADIO (2 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- 2Deep Real Rap Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- The Wacky World of (1 chatters)