SORT BY Relevancy
LOVE LOVE LOVE I NEED LOVE!!
Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications Online Radio Shows - The Pastor J. Rouse Show & Wright On Point Hot Topic, The Discussion, Pastor J. Rouse Life Application Bible Study and Pastor J. Rouse Sermons/Messages Series and much more...
- Special Guest: Jay Hurt, Speaker, Author, Coach, Relationship Expert on Family, Love, Relationships, Tips and Pointers to buidling love, keeping love and growing love;
- Rouse Ministries Annual New Year Message for 2015;
- New music.....continued and much more!;
- Special Guests for 2015 and other updates;
- International Events and Happenings;
Have Your Say. Share your thoughts. We want to hear from you. Connect with us on Facebook at Pastor J. Rouse Show or Rouse Ministries Broadcasting & Communications, Twitter @pastorrouseshow and email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or call live on air (949) 203-4735...We're covering a covering under God - Live on The Pastor J. Rouse Show...
- More new Music;- International Events and Happenings; - Birthday Shout Outs, Church Shout Outs, Special Anniversary Shout Outs, Upcoming Rouse Ministries Events, International Christian Events and Happenings and much much more.....
Welcome Everyone to MOTIVATION MONDAY
With the Holidays upon us, I bet you've been reminiscing about 'gatherings' past when you had to see that one relative that just irks your very core! Lol...
He or she is at EVERY family event and Christmas is right around the corner. Welp...we've got some tips to help you deal with them this year. We've also got 7 Inspirational quotes for YOU...just in case you need em.
JC will be in the studio with "The Yaz Spaz"
SJ will be here with Strawberry Letter Rehash on "SJ's Take"
Marlin Family New Years Giveaway Spectacular
The show by the fans for the fans is proud to bring you another installment of Marlin Family Live with your hosts Andy Salgado and Dann Dunn.
Marlin Family Live is taking Sunday December 21 off, so they can get ready for their New Years Giveaway Spectacular! Join us December 28 at 7pm as Dann and Andy clean out their prize closet. Call in and you can win great Marlins and Suns prizes! Tis the season and Marlin Family Live will give until they can't give no more!
Episdoe 16 : 12-28-14
You can dial in 646-716-4368 or listen online: www.realtalkwithchrisrichardson.com
Join Edward J. Smith III, Rev. Jonathan Queen and myself as we commentate the game on MAN TALK on The Real Talk with Chris Richardson Show. Fellas, what's happening off the field is effecting US on the field.
(This is a CLARION CALL to sound the alarm for every man to UNITE). Calling all BROTHERS, FRATERNITY ORGANIZATION, MASONS, CHURCHES ETC. We want every man that is able and willing to join this show.
-How do WE (MEN) get into the game?
As the quarterback what's my purpose?
-Why is my PURPOSE more important than my role?
-As a defensive player how do we defend our goal while not abandoning our assignment?
-You're a franchise player, but you're running your family like you're practice squad team member.
How does this all tie into to BUILDING the FAMILY?
Tonight, we launch our first monthly series "A Black Top Conversation" - where we get serious on some of the most biggest trends or headlines in or about the urban community. This particular conversation is about the life and times of Danny "Dog Man" Jones in the Black Mafia Family: St. Louis. He tells all about the risks, dangers, rewards, and lifestyle of being a part of this movement. He, also, let's us know about the moment that became reality for him to turn away from that lifestyle and details on where to find his book/biography "BMF: St. Louis - The Untold Story."
The "Host Who Do The Most" conducts and guides you through this 3-hour extravaganza alongside the beautiful spark of energy, Diamond B. Frazier. Entertaining and informal segments throughout the show include:
- Miss Blog God brings you "The Gabulous Life Update" brought to you by thegabulouslife.com
- Jay Fancy aka The Red Lipstick Vixen brings her real and raw rant known as "The Redlipstick Report."
- Pretty Locs lets us know her opinion on the trending celebrity hip-hop gossip of the week with "What's Gossip."
- Diamond B. Frazier brings you her twist on historical moments in sports with "On This Day in Sports History"
- Have a thought for us? Topic? Call us up and let us know what's on your mind inside of our "Random Thoughts" segment between 10:25 & 10:50 pm ET!
Follow us on Twitter: @DaBlackTopRadio