SORT BY Relevancy
Robert C Brenner, author explores the mysterious and paranormal side of scripture in this well researched and fascinating account of the Bible!
DID PARANORMAL INCIDENTS AND EVENTS REALLY OCCUR AS MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE? Here’s a book for anyone interested in the spiritual side of Scripture?
It’s about amazing mysteries recorded in the Bible—sudden appearances, vanishings, teleportation, levitation, instant disease and instant healing, talking animals, ghosts, hauntings, unidentified objects, extraterrestrial beings, multidimensional travel, prophecies that suddenly come true, and absolute control over life and death.
In his research, the author identified over 390 of “mysteries” in the Bible—in what he calls “The Book of Secrets.” The author’s goal was to identify and report what he found—not challenge. Supernatural & Strange Happenings in the Bible gives readers an insight into biblical history from an entirely different perspective! It discusses powerful forces that existed then (and still exist today). It provides descriptive stories that explain what, where, and when concerning paranormal incidents frozen in time for all generations. Then it explores questions that resulted from this research.
Learn how science, technology, and religion are merging to expose amazing secrets hidden in the Bible for centuries. If you've ever wondered about the Bible's paranormal history, check out Supernatural & Strange Happenings in the Bible and take an amazing journey into the mystical side of Scripture! Learn why those who understand will never again worry about or fear what’s coming in our own.
Tell all your family and friends to tune in.
Your Place Love Connection: Tuesday 7 to 8 Pm
Your Place of Prayer, Love, Acceptance, Compassion, Empowerment
Host: Dr. Susie
September & October Instructor: Mr. Eric Barnett Jefferson
"Will you be a Witness"?" . . . Is the lesson for the month of September & October.
Foundational Text: Mark 16: 15-16
Lesson 1, Sept 23rd: "The Coming of the Spirit", Acts 2: 1-8, 38-42
Lesson 2, Sept 30th: "Life Among the Believer", Acts 2: 43-47; 4: 32-35
Lesson 3, October 7: "The Time for Boldness", Acts 4: 1-4, 23-31
Lesson 4, October 14: "Faithful Servant", Acts 6: 8-15; 7:54-60
Lesson 5, October 21: "Saul became a Follower", Acts 9: 3-18
Lesson 6, October 28: "Paul's Farewell", Acts 20:17-28, 36-38
God desires that we have great faith so that we can withstand the warfare/battle that we are in. Are we in agreement with God’s maturing process. Sometimes God uses trials and difficulties to make our faith stronger. During our time together we explore God's Word and instruction on growing in Faith.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (38 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (9 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (5 chatters)
- christianteacherbrendabradshaw (5 chatters)
- Ring of Fire Ministries (5 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (4 chatters)
- Vaccine Truth News (3 chatters)
- 2 Regular Guys Talking Decoration (3 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- churchfolk (2 chatters)
- Covenant Commission (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (2 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- Indie Books (1 chatters)
- Its My House (1 chatters)
- Heavenly World Network (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)
- COFFEE WIT BANGAZ (1 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (1 chatters)
- Present Your Practice (1 chatters)
- Psychic Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Purposed for Godliness (1 chatters)