SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight we are discussing Tuesday's Show andk the book Lov(H)er...by George Lee Jr.....If you haven't listened here is the link http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ebonyempress/2015/04/14/how-many-ways-can-you-love-a-woman
I also have a really important question for my male listeners. So be ready...
See you at the top of the hour..
Call in on 3479457556 or comment in the chatroom
A Christian school is not a place where a few “ornaments” like prayer, chapels, and Bible classes merely complement an otherwise secular education. Genuine Christian education seeks to integrate God’s Word into every facet of the curriculum as well as all co-curricular activities. As the Puritan theologian Charles Bridges wrote in his commentary on Proverbs, “The religious training must not be the border of the garment, which might easily be cut off. It must be the pervading substance throughout.”
Second, the phrase “Christian education” should encompass more than the study of religion. Unfortunately, many evangelicals have too narrow a definition. Christian education, they think, takes place only in Sunday school, during Bible studies, or at home during family devotions, but this view is too limited. The apostle Paul exhorts us to “take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ” (2 Corinthians 10:5). Saint Augustine wrote that “every good and true Christian should understand that wherever he may find truth, it is the Lord’s.” Reflecting the same conviction, John Calvin wrote, “We shall neither reject the truth itself, nor despise it whenever it shall appear, unless we wish to dishonor the Spirit of God.” True Christian education relates God’s Word to every aspect of life.
You've been saved by God's Grace! Hallelujah! But what are you doing to appropriate that Grace? How are you growing in Grace? Are you growing in Grace? God's Grace has been given to us, not only as a gift, but as a powerful and effective Kingdom tool with which to live victoriously in Christ and do His Work in the spirit of Excellence. Now that you have been made free, don't look back! Run with Grace, yes! Take Grace and run with it!
Today Ebony Empress will be talking to George Lee Jr about his book... “Lov(H)er”
George Lee Jr. began writing at the age of 12 beginning with poetry and Hip Hop influenced rhymes and songs. In his mid-20s he began publicly performing his poetry in the form of spoken-word in and around NE Ohio open-mics, coffeehouses, bookstores, art galleries and universities under the pseudonym of Echo. By the time he was well into his 30s, he had been a member of several spoken-word collectives having performed in Akron, Detroit, Columbus, Atlanta, New York City, Philadelphia as well as his hometown of Cleveland among many other cities. This platform also awarded him the opportunity of auditioning and then qualifying as a finalist to perform on HBO’s now defunct DefPoetryJam in 2005.
Join the conversation on 3479457556
Bringing you some of the best Underground, Independent and Unsigned music online with hot topics.
Hosted by Emm "The Queen"
To submit music go to www.lawlessradio.com
#SupportYourLocalComeUp #Underground #Unsigned #Independent
Love is the most powerful force, creator, who you are inside, what runs the world and what can run your life if you focus on your Heart Energy, your gut feeling, the positive, raising your vibration, making yourself Feel Good.
So what do you do to make your body younger, focus on what you want, remember what you were and did when you felt good in your body.
The Heart Energy Program says You have Absolutely and Completly Everything that You need Inside of You and when you work from that place of Love, God, Universe, Creator Inside of You You Create the world that you came here to live. You become who you came here to Be and your life becomes more magnificent than you could possibly immagine.
Become Who You Came Here to Be, Work with that Love inside of You, your gut feeling.
If you would like to ask a question that will be anwered on the program please direct your question to:
email@example.com or leave your question at 289-979-9306 and if you don't mind leave your phone number so that we can call you back if we need clarification on your question.
All of Our Love Christine and The Animals
The Heart Energy Program
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (94 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (23 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (13 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (12 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (11 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- Donny C (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- The DG Show (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (3 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (2 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- GLOW 365 (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Allyson Byrd (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (0 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (0 chatters)