SORT BY Relevancy
Do you notice bright flashy smiles and tight pants? What makes you notice someone? Do you notice someone from their head to their toes? What do you look for when choosing a mate?
What turns you on or tickles your fancy? Let's talk about it all: from how important staying in style with the latest fashions proper hygeine and being a conversationalist. Do looks matter or do you think size matters? I am willing to hear you out as to your preferred styles in clothes and partners! We just need to avoid using the words that George Carlin told us to avoid! Call me, let's talk! Dial 347-324-3978!
This week on OTTR~! join Ed and his co-hots Cutrer and Craig as they review what was one heel of a big ass weehend last week. Full NXT Takeover review where Ed lost his got damn mind and went to BLUE PANTS CITY. Everything that happened at SUMMER SLAM and RAW, and WTF is going on with the Divas Revolution~! All this and more on OVER THE TOP RADIO~!
Welcome to the 8th episode of, That Otaku Life, your wacky and informative source for Cosplay, anime, video games, and more with your hosts, the wacky Cosplay veteran, Harleys Love Shack, YouTube host & Gamer, Molly May, and the journalist, Jorge. Todays episode includes topics including, Can cosplay survive in the world of sports? and more , also the hysterical segment of "THOR's MOVIE REVIEWS" and more of, "BIZARRE FACTS!", plus special guest interview with WWE/NXT Superstar and Cosplayer, Leva Bates aka Blue Pants!
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/That-Otaku-Life/733512083425459
Kelly Kelly return? WM33 Update! TNA rating improve!
We'll be here every morning to provide you with the latest news, rumors and results from the world of professional wrestling. That includes all things WWE (Raw, SmackDown, NXT, Tough Enough, Total Divas, the Network), TNA, GFW, ROH and the Indys. Live, Monday through Friday, beginning at 10 a.m. EST. Call us to share your take on things: 657-383-1786.
Co-hosts and featured guests will vary, especially early on, but you will always get a well-rounded take on all newsworthy items relevant to the IWC. Sam Benjamin (@sambenjaminnow) of the WrestleStar Podcast (@WrestleStarPod) joins me.
Follow us on Twitter (@HEELZiggler_com) to be reminded about live broadcasts and Periscope!
Barry White Crow and Lady Beth will discus topics associated with Psychic ablilities, Mediumship, Paranormal, Spiritual life and more! It will be a flying by the seat of their pants kind of broadcast, Talking about their life, experiences, and challenges they face as intuitives, spiritual seekers and paranormal investigators. They will also be taking questions, comments and giving readings all throughout this broadcast. Other psychic/intuitives are ask to call in and join the conversation and readings as well. Should be a lively evening of messages and frolic. You can listen on your computer at blogtalkradio.com/mysticalawakeningsradio then find Sacred Journeys radio program on the site, or call in at 347-850-8292. You can just listen on the phone or ask to come on program and ask a question. Remember there is a chat room as well where questions asked and comments made.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Tues. Sept., 1st, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll discuss “10 Years Later: Children Traumatized by Katrina Are Still Struggling in School”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) August 29th, was the 10 year anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. 10 years later school children who were traumatized by Katrina are still struggling in school. 2) Fleece Johnson is known as “The Booty Warrior” and was featured on MSNBCs “Lockup”. He is scheduled to get out of prison soon. Pull Your Pants Up. 3) Did you see the MTV VMAs on Sunday? It has some viewers outraged over Racial and Cultural Insenstitivity. 4) A new study shows how people are quicker to shoot at African American targets with a gun as opposed to White targets with a gun. 5) This date in African American History – Dr. George Washington Carver.
Let's discuss the trend of wearing your pants hanging from your but and what the true meaning of this fad that's running wild among young american kids today. Join the show at 6:30pm. Call (818)301-5834.
Every week, we talk about the struggles we go through to get this show on the air. We don't need to remind you about the Skype fails and unexpected interruptions that have plagued us since day one. How many times have we had to pre-empt or re-schedule due to some chaos or another? Sometimes, we wonder if it's even worth it. Well, this week will be no different.
Due to a lack of wifi service, Matt won't be doing the show from his studio. Instead, he'll be on the road, dropping in on people and places around town. There's no telling what can happen, so you don't want to miss this one. We just might srop in on YOU!
Cheating is the getting of a reward for ability by dishonest means or finding an easy way out of an unpleasant situation. It is generally used for the breaking of rules to gain unfair advantage in a competitive situation. This broad definition will necessarily include acts of bribery, cronyism, sleaze, nepotism and any situation where individuals are given preference using inappropriate criteria.
en it emerged that the hack on affair website Ashley Madison had potentially outed 36 million users, we the public berated the unfaithful.
But, if you look closely at the media coverage, it's only the site's male users who are being called to account. "Pull up your pants, gents. The game is up," said Business Insider. "Don't cry for the men of Ashley Madison," said Britain's Daily Mirror. "They deserve all they get." After all, they're the insatiable hound dogs so desperate to sow their maritally frustrated oats that they thought nothing of using their real email address to sign up for a site promising both affairs and discretion.
Meanwhile, women who use the site — whose details appear on that same list — are being ignored.
PWF Empire presents the 39th episode of PWF Empire Live, hosted by Brian Joel (Jay), Evan Medina, and Stephen Politis who bring insightful commentary and witty analysis of the world of wrestling.
1. Jushin Thunder Liger vs Tyler Breeze - Singles match
2. The Vaudevillains (Aiden English and Simon Gotch) (with Blue Pants) vs Blake and Murphy (c) (with Alexa Bliss) - Tag team match for the NXT Tag Team Championship
3. Apollo Crews vs Tye Dellinger - Singles match
4. Samoa Joe vs Baron Corbin by submission - Singles match
5. Bayley vs Sasha Banks (c) - Singles match for the NXT Women's Championship
6. Finn Bálor (c) vs Kevin Owens - Ladder match for the NXT Championship
In addition to post-PPV reviews, PWF Empire Live is regularly-scheduled on Wednesdays @ 9 p.m. ET on PWFEmpire.com
had a really great desription all ready but i pretty MY pulled My pants down and fapped till i forgot-LUV JERRY
CALL IN THESE GUYS SUCK.
Join Host Live Chats
- Amy Peikoff (12 chatters)
- PTRNE PTRN EN ESPANOL (9 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (7 chatters)
- Southern Sense Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- simonapple04 (5 chatters)
- Dr Loren (5 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (4 chatters)
- BobBrown (3 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (3 chatters)
- Purpose Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- drmichaellikey (2 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (2 chatters)
- AmyCavanaugh (2 chatters)
- Checkpoint0 (2 chatters)
- The Spiritual Concepts Show (2 chatters)
- Cosmic Philosopher (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz Network (1 chatters)