SORT BY Relevancy
On the eve of our triumphant return to Terrestrial Radio... Sterner and B-Money fire yell FORE! so you at least have a chance to get out of the way because we're hitting into you :)
Enjoy and #LiveLoud
Use #LiveLoud to be a part of this Reality Radio Show you'll love to follow.
Follow us on Twitter @LMGolfRadio
Join Amanda & @JoeDunn8 for #RealPolitik Live @ 9PM ET - Analyzing the various riots, protests, people without jobs, people who don't pay taxes, Obama voters. Your calls at (347) 826-9184 (or listen via phone without saying a word). On Demand 24/7 after the live show! Your tweets welcome: @RightInPlanning & @JoeDunn8!
Hosted by Matt G and "Doc" Savage
This week, we're just gonna let it all hang out and let the chips fall where they may. We don't have an agenda (as usual) we're just going with whatever comes up. The ultimate in free-form radio... just like the "good ole days"!
Of course, it's no fun without you, our listeners, so please call in and be a part of the conversation. Got something you want to say? Say it! Just remember the rules: be honest, original and don't hate.
The NEW and Improved LoudMouth Golf Radio Live Podcast...where you can get the most up to date info on your favorite apparel company!!!
Today Sterner and B Money give you the lowdown on LoudMouth Golf and how you can be the life of your next pep rally or tailgate!!!
Join George Brew as he welcome Loudmouth Golf's Founder and Designer Woody Woodworth, PR Director Cassie Kovacevich and New President Dennis Green to the show. With Woody you never know where the conversation will go.
Why do we like being scared? Why are horror films, books and stories so popular amongst people young and old? That's why we have budding horror writer Samantha Tonnell coming onto Spaced Out Radio. Samantha will cover her work as she looks to scare the pants of her readers, as well we will talk about people's fascination about being freaked out.
Jonathan Gruber's "pants inferno" and how his turn in Darrell Issa's barrel protected ObamaCare; Why are "non-Christian" sensibilities sacred?; Why is it not just permissible, but required, that Christians be mocked and persecuted to "preserve, protect, and defend" "non-Christian" sensibilities?; Would any Baptist with a child's corpse in his trunk not be arrested? Of course not - but for Muslims, that is apparently now a constitutional right; While we lament passage of another "Cromnibus," let us celebrate the fall from power of Harry (G)Reid and his depraved obstructionism; and, time-permitting, today's Morning Jolt.
join us for 2 hours of me thinking outloud.
featuring special guests and news updates from the Portland Intelligencer
I have some awesome stories to share:
-first I can't wait to tell you what went down in Salem on Tuesday when we (the protesters) squared off against a posse of racist senior citizens who had reserved the Capitol for a holiday concert.
-on Monday night the police showed up at our television show, they ended up storming out and calling everybody assholes.
- I will tell you the story of "red pants" the unfortunate looter in Berkley.
- I will explain the concept of 'ironic martyrs' as it relates to a local business owner who took to twitter to voice his displeasure over the recent local actions .
- UofO basketball coach Dana Altman says the recent "hands up" display by two of his basketball players was done in an inappropriate time and place. I will tell you why white people need to shut up a bit.
-speaking of which, I was very publicly requested by a white person to stop protesting for police accountability. yeah, that ain't gonna happen. believe I shall address this.
- Measure 92 conceded today.
- the homeboy Belico is trying to set a world record today for most rap performances in 24 hours. we're hoping he has a minute or two to spare today to come on with me.
- Shay Horse has been involved in crazy protests in New York this week over the death of Eric Garner. he is supposed to call in and share some stories with us.
Brought to you by:
Jim Vierra & Friends Music
'Covered in Delco' on Amazon
'Snacky Pants' on Kickstarter
'Sounds Of The Silents' on iTunes
and new music from:
Jim Vierra & Friends w/ 'Hopeful Eyes'
The Ugly Kings w/ 'Control Freak'
RobinHoodDaGreat w/ 'Revolution'
College hoops, NBA Standings and chat, and the best indie music on the planet! Sports and Music uNITE!
Advertising and song play for just $5 at www.Fiverr.com/DTongSports
in Real Estate
Are you flying by the seat of your pants, unorganized and not following up as much as you should with your real estate leads? Tom Krol, wholesale ninja, tells us how important it is to manage your leads and data, and just how critical it is to continue to work your leads forever.
Thanks for joining the FlipNerd Real Estate Investing podcast, where we interview the most experienced real estate investors in America. It's an incredible opportunity to learn about rental properties, rehabbing, wholesaling and assigning real estate, flipping houses, creative deals, and overall real estate investing education. We're the fastest growing real estate investing podcast in America, check out all of our incredible REI content!
Live the “sweat life” with guest deejay, Deanna Black and her guest, Anjua Maximo. Anjua is a life coach and the catalyst/co-founder of Grooveryde, Cleveland’s premiere indoor cycling, yoga fusion and boot camp experience. This fitness entrepreneur is also the creator of Pure Mvmnt and says, "I am truly experiencing that moment when what I think, say and do are in alignment. I love coaching. It is my calling, what fills me up, what I could do every day. Helping others to see their greatness and possibility is what I dedicate my life to. Amen and a high five!"
Deanna and Anjua will also share their professional experience with lululemon, the fitness clothing company (possibly more famous for its see-through yoga pants), and how it transformed their lives. Find your calling and live your purpose now with Deanna and Anjua.
Join Host Live Chats
- SOTT Radio Network (58 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (26 chatters)
- Ciracle Radio (7 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (6 chatters)
- SpiritualistMediumRayBokor (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Olympias (4 chatters)
- Progressive Politcs Tennessee Style (3 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (2 chatters)
- Medium Ara Parisien (2 chatters)
- minister sanders (1 chatters)
- Brother Dave0137 (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- RU Instant Reaction Review (1 chatters)
- Simon Barrett (1 chatters)
- Truth Beyond The Veil Ministries (1 chatters)
- Vincent E Brown (1 chatters)