SORT BY Relevancy
Join Jamie, Karen and AJ along with Roger and Zeke as they discuss two episodes a week leading up to the 2014 reunion in Hawaii for Lost's 10th anniversary.
This week the team moves on to Season Two episodes 1 and 2, "Man of Science, Man of Faith" and "Adrift."
John 3:17 For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.This is why Jesus came! To reach out to lost people and love them and provide the way for them to be saved! As God’s representative on earth he did exactly what the shepherd, the woman, and the father in these stories did: he valued lost people enough to go where they were and find them!
Join the Lost team as we cover episodes, "All the best cowboys have daddy issues" and "whatever the case may be". This is leading up to the Lost reunion in Hawaii next year!
"Like" our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/LostforLostRewatch?fref=ts
Find all NDBMEDIA shows: http://ndbmedia.net/
The gang continues its discussion inspired by the book Lost in Transition: The Dark Side of Emerging Adulthood by Christian Smith et. al. This week the discussion will center around consumerism and the books claim that emerging adults have bought this ideology, wholesale. (Warning: Explicit language the last 15 minutes are particuarly crude.)
The gang starts its discussion of the book Lost in Transition: The Dary Side of Emerging Adulthood by Christian Smith et. al by discussing the questions Should scholars be making value judgments, as the authors lay out in the introduction to the book? And what of the values the authors lay out in the book? Are they legit?
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (43 chatters)
- The Patch and Switch Show (21 chatters)
- churchfolk (16 chatters)
- Jay King Network (15 chatters)
- The Black Feminine Enzyme (6 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (4 chatters)
- AFP Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (3 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (3 chatters)
- Its My House (2 chatters)
- thevioletsanctuaryspa (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- PA Independent Living (2 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (2 chatters)
- BodyMindSpiritNtwrk (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio SoulSistaEnterprise (1 chatters)
- Soul Solution (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (1 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (1 chatters)