SORT BY Relevancy
This week the show will be three segments, One will be with a Gold Looper, one with a Current Looper and one with a planner. We'll talk about what they got out of the Rendezvous, best thing they learned, was it what they expected, etc.
This week's Great Loop Radio podcast guest is Bud Lloyd, Cruising Editor for Waterway Guide's Southern Edition. Loopers are heading north, and Bud will guide us through the two routes they're taking to Stuart, Florida: Lake Okeechobee and the ICW in southern Florida.
Our Guest Hosts this week are Flint and Leslie Firestone. Leslie and Flint have been helping our Loopers ever since 2007. Members since 2003, the Firestone’s completed their Loop in 2011 and are now living Life After the Loop, wintering in Marathon, Florida. They will tell us all there is to see and do in the Florida Keys during winter.
Capt. Sterling Kennedy and Capt .Bill McKay will talk about doing repairs and maintenance of your trawler. If you are considering doing the Great Loop it is important for you to know how to repair your boat. There may not always be a mechanic close by!
Gold Looper Jim Favors will join us to talk about his favorite anchorgaes in the Florida Keys. Jim and his wife Lisa are the authors of two books related to cruising.
Our guest this week is Capt. Chuck Baier. Chuck is a frequent contributor to the AGLCA Discussion Forum and a recognized expert on all things Cruising! Chuck and his wife Susan Landry have published several books detailing anchorages along the loop, and they’ve been members of our organization since 2011. They currently are cruising in Florida aboard their 34’ Marine Trader, Beach House. Today, Chuck will talk about various weather sites that can be used to monitor weather throughout the Loop.
Our guests this week is Kevin Hopper who splits his time between Bradenton, FL and Cincinnati, OH. An AGLCA member since 2006, Kevin completed his Loop in 2013 aboard his 48’ Ocean Alexander, “Island Hopper”. His current cruising waters are the west coast of Florida and Kevin will help us become familiar with the area.
Today we will be broadcasting live from Trawlerfest in Baltimore, Maryland. Our guests will include AGLCA's own Kim Russo, Strategic developement, and George and Pat Hospodar, Gold Loopers. George and Pat make frequent presentations on the Great Loop.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (81 chatters)
- The Portal - Dorothy (30 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Joseph Gibson (8 chatters)
- Ron March Show (7 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (6 chatters)
- Wilkinson Central (5 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (3 chatters)
- MySkinIsMySin (2 chatters)
- Our Voice Radio (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (2 chatters)
- ARC Studies (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Refuge on the Mountain (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (1 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (0 chatters)