SORT BY Relevancy
This Friday, August 29, 2014, our guest is Hal Baker, Gold Looper and Harbor Host for Chattanooga, Tenn. Hal will be joined by Marty Puryear, Manager of city-owned MarineMax. Hal and Marty will be discussing cruising to Chattanooga and all there is to see and do in this great city.
Captain Larry and Wynn Martin will be talking about their Loop and cruising in their trailerable 25' Rosborough boat.
Guest Dr. Jerry Reves will discuss what you should have in your medicine cabinet whan taking a long distance cruise. All Loopers should listen to learn what they need to do to be prepapred for the bumps, bruises and minor illnesses they will encounter on their trip.
Gold Looper Capt. Gene Schnagl will be joining us to talk about visiting Chicago by boat. Some of the topics we will cover are:
Special places to visit
Places to Provision
Events and Things to Do
Any Special Risks to be Aware of: Asian Carp
Don't miss this informative show!
Our Guest Host today will be Captain Bob Kunath. This very knowledgeable Looper will tell us about the ups and downs of cruising Lake Michigan and all of the best places to stop. With water levels reaching more normal depths, after last year's extremely low levels, there are many things to consider when approaching this always intersting body of water!
Today, we will feature AGLCA Lieutenant Sponsor, Regent Point Marina's Jim Wagner, guiding our Loopers along Canada's Triangle Loop. Jim will tell us the waterways that comprise this alternative route and other interesting facts about the journey.
Our guest hosts this week is Gold Looper Tom Ray. Tom and his wife, Linda, completed the Loop on September 25, 2013. One of Tom’s favorite cruising waters is Lake Superior, and we’ll learn all about the lake today.Some of the things we will try and cover include:
The suggested route and entrance to the Lake
Time needed to adequately cover the waterways
Weather this time of Year
Places to Provision
Marinas along the way
“Must see” places to stop
Mike and Robin McKeown will be our guests today. They will be discussing cruising in the Georgian Bay and the North Channel. Most of our members who are actively Looping will be reaching this area in the near future and this very informative show will give them tips on where to stop, what to see and other valuable cruising information.
John Callahan, Deputy Director of the New York State Canal Corporation will be talking about the status of the Erie Canal. Be sure to listen in to this informative show, especially if you are currently Looping and headed for the Erie Canal.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (60 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- Ron Reck (20 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (12 chatters)
- Love Productions (12 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (11 chatters)
- The View from Montana (9 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (7 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (7 chatters)
- Slingin Quack (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (3 chatters)
- womenradio (3 chatters)
- HLF Benyamin Solomon (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (2 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- Da 420 SHOW (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- Donna Schmid Wise Woman Coach (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Animal communication XMaryIntuitive (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- GLHF Radio (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- UCC Show (1 chatters)
- William Telltale (1 chatters)