SORT BY Relevancy
Jump inside The Pull Bag's latest interview, as we welcome Thom Zahler creator of Love & Capes, and Long Distance! Mike and Thom talk about what comics used to be compared to today, and we also find out all about Thom. How he came up with Love & Capes and Long Distance, plus so much more! SO MAKE YOUR GREAT ESCAPE INTO COMICS and jump inside The Pull Bag Today!
FOLLOW THOM ON TWITTER
Mike "TFG1" Blanchard
Subscribe to us using iTunes or use any other podcatching client by using:
The post Interviews – Thom Zahler – Long Distance appeared first on GeekCast Radio Network.
On this podcast, I discuss some of the things you need to do to engage in a long distance job search.
Who says job hunting has to be so hard?
Jeff Altman, The Big Game Hunter has been helping people find work by recruiting, providing great information and coaching without any BS for more than 40 years.
Follow him at The Big Game Hunter, Inc. on LinkedIn for more articles, videos and podcasts than what are offered here and jobs he is recruiting for.
Visit www.TheBigGameHunter.us. There's a lot more advice there.
Connect with me on LinkedIn
Pay what you want for my books about job search
Trying to hire someone? Email me at JeffAltman@TheBigGamHunter.us
Want to ask me a question via email, chat or phone ? Reach me via PrestoExperts
Have you ever wondered what it may be like to be in a long distance relationship? Well, how about someone in a long distance relationship with a man over 40 who has never been married, what do you think that is like? Join us Tuesday, October 20, 2015 at 7pm at drjessewalker.com or call in live at (347) 857-1769.
Hosts Maria G Maas, Janice Fuchs & Dax Carlisle discuss the many options for Reading for clients Long Distance and Online!
...Plus Angel messages for their Callers!
FREE Class: Becoming a Successful Live Video Psychic!
Angelic Realms Radio is the official broadcast of The International Association of Angel Practitioners (I.A.A.P.) www.AngelPractitioners.com
Classes, Membership, Resources, Services, Mentoring
Raised in the small Florida town of Lake Como, Wes stayed local in attending Florida State University where he earned his Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree in film production. It is here that Wes first gained attention for his first animated student film, A WORK IN PROGRESS. That film was honored with a Student Academy Award by the Academy of Motion Pictures and Fine Arts. Off of the success of A WORK IN PROGRESS, Wes sold his first feature film idea, THE TREEHOUSE, to Warner Brothers Pictures. Shortly after laying the foundation for the independent animation company, Wes found himself working alongside Tom Hanks on the IMAX-3D documentary MAGNIFICENT DESOLATION, where he was the Pre-Viz Animation Supervisor. In addition to this critically acclaimed project, Wes and his team have designed title sequences, created CG-animation and visual effects for such companies as Playtone, The Walt Disney Company, Universal Pictures, and Spike TV, among others. Wes' life changed greatly in March of 2012 with his digital release of the 3-D short film RUIN. The short was only a tiny glimpse at a larger story, but garnered over 5 million hits hits in its initial run online. The film catapulted Wes into the conversations of young directors to watch. Two months later, the feature version of RUIN sold to Fox Studios in a pre-emptive bid. That same week, the studio began talks for him to direct his first feature film, THE MAZE RUNNER, based on the best-selling YA novel by James Dashner. Wes went on to make his directorial debut with Fox on the film. THE MAZE RUNNER hit theaters in September 2014 and was a massive success, making ten times its budget at the box office. Wes just finished the sequel, THE SCORCH TRIALS, which will be released on September 18th this year. You can email your questions to email@example.com or follow us on Twitter @123Film
Cindi Sansone-Braff," the Romance Whisperer", talks with the dead to help you live well and love better. Warning: If your relationship is in trouble, before you do anything -- listen to this radio show. Cindi has a unique approach to relationship counseling -- believing that a good relationship begins with...you. Cindi and her producer/co-host, Nicole, will share the highs and lows of their own love lives, and reveal how their lives are changing as they incorporate the Grant Me a Higher Love principles into their own lives. Cindi has been named Best Psychic five years in a row by the Long Island Press, and the psychic/medium recommended by Newsday and the Daily News. She was featured on Cablevision's Neighborhood Journal. Cindi is the author of two spiritual, self-help relationship books, both available on Amazon, Grant Me a Higher Love and Why Good People Can't Leave Bad Relationships. www.grantmeahigherlove.com.
Please help Cindi win Best Psychic again by going to her web site: wwwgrantmeahigherlove.com and clicking on the link on the homepage for the Best of contest run by the Long Island Press.
A blade runner must pursue and try to terminate four replicants who stole a ship in space and have returned to Earth to find their creator.
Director: Ridley Scott Writers: Hampton Fancher (screenplay), David Webb Peoples
Stars: Harrison Ford, Rutger Hauer, Sean Young
They used to say men don't make passes at girls who wear glasses, but that was a long time ago before we became enlightened and all gender neutral. Or..was it?
According to a recent study, men are less attracted to women who are smarter than they are, at least when the women are psychologically close by. They apparently feel differently about women who are more out of reach.
So what does this mean for relationships today? And what does that say about our culture, our society, and our progress in interpersonal relationships?
Lora Park, associate professor of psychology and coauthor of the study, has made it her business to study how such personal aspects of individuals can shape their lives. She has researched self-worth, how power is experienced and perceived in others, and in one study funded by the National Science Foundation, she looks at how romantic goals affect women's interest in science, technology, engineering and math. Join us as we discuss her latest research and what it means for us.
The SHIFT radio show, with host Andrea Dudley, will catapult you into your destiny. There will be many subjects discussed on the show including marriage and family, entrepreneurship, the 7 Mountains and how to live in authenticity. Guest on the show will share their expertise and important wisdom nuggets.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (95 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (76 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (19 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (18 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (6 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (3 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Angry Devas Radio (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- BROTHER PTAH REVOLITIONARY (2 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (2 chatters)
- Universal Radio (2 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- Lets Get Metaphysical (1 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (1 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (1 chatters)
- No-Tea with Chrita and Cryss (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Author Charron and Vaughn (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AMStyles247 (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Its Time To Pray1 (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx s Pop Roxx Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- Kerri Edelman (1 chatters)