SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight my very special guest James Perloff. James is the author of Truth Is a Lonely Warrior.
If you are one of the many who sense that something just isn't right with the explanations we are given for wars, our dying economy, and other world events, this book is your ticket. Jim connects all the dots by presenting an in depth analysis which exposes the corporate controlled media lies and the globalist one world government agenda.
For this part of the interview, we focus on Chapter 1 of his book which deals with the creation of war through the deception of false flags to implement a world government. Jim starts our discussion with the sinking of the Maine and then takes us through WWI, WWII, The Korean War, Vietnam and Iraq.
I think you’ll find Jim’s knowledge and insights to be most impressive.
Jim’s other books which are also available at Amazon.com are: The Shadows of Power, Tornadoes in a Junkyard and The Case Against Darwin.
SHOW NOTES: Our MANAGEMENT MAGICIANS™ series is dedicated to those exceptional few who step forward to serve as guides, sages and responsible parties for others in pursuit of the greater good for society and their organization! These are managers who redefine their job titles to ensure their own personal contentment as they motivate, monitor and mentor their team members each day. The “magic” that a talented manager is able to create changes their lives, the lives of their team members and ripples throughout the larger society. We salute their sacrifices and share their techniques and “secrets” to achieving sustained positive experiences for themselves, clients, customers, peers, team members, and the public at large! In this episode, our topic is, “I love being a leader! Yet, I am lonely. Is it really lonely at the top?”
This week's episode will delve into the world of holiday travel. What do you do for the holidays, visit family, go on vacation, stay home, visit someplace local?
We will look at holiday options, when is the best time to book your travel, the best places to go for the holidays.
Trends for the week-statistics on what people do for the holidays, where do they go, what are some of the hot destinations for holiday travel
Travel News: What are the airlines doing this year during the holidays, how best to maneuver your travel for the holidays.
20 Holiday travel Tips from Industry Insiders
The advantages and disadvantages of traveling during the holidays
Vacation Packages for the holidays.
Update on the Texas Jazz Jam Cruise in October.
Traveling to Austin for the Holidays by Yolanda
Travel Fun Facts
It's Story Time with JD Holiday: Cookies by Kirstin Lenane & The Bad Guys by Author Julie Federico, read by Agy Wilson. Cookies: A Tale of Friendship ~ How will Frog and Pickles find their way out of this mess and still manage to keep their new friend? Both young and older readers will enjoy this heart-warming, humorous tale about the summer the foxes moved to town. www.amazon.com/Cookies-Tale-Friendship-Kirstin-Lenane/dp/1500636789/ Kirstin Lenane's site:kirstinlenane.com ~The Bad Guys ~ This book directs students on recognizing potential danger and preparation if such an event occurs. Parents and educators will appreciate the simple, non threating language that creates a school safety message that every child must hear. www.amazon.com/Bad-Guys-Students-Teachers-Prevention/dp/1449799493/ Julie Federico's site: juliefederico.com/ ~ Agy Wilson is the author and illustrator of Nana's Gift, Duke Day for Annie and Room Wars. Her site:
JD & the show's site:jdholiday.blogspot.com & itsstorytimeforkids.blogspot.com
There’s a new group of TV personalities coming to the reality show world, and that’s none other than the MAMAS that raised some of our most talented hip hop artists today. Produced by Johnson Thomas Brown Productions and Co-produced by former Xscape singer/songwriter Tameka “Tiny” Harris, “Celebrity Moms Of ATL” (#CMOA) is slated to hit our small screens very soon.
Some of the confirmed cast members of hip hop’s royalty include: Mama Camp (KCamp’s mom), Mama Ca$h (Ca$hout’s mom), Mama Shirleen (Rasheeda’s mom), Mama Diane (Tiny’s mom), Mama Violeta (TI’s mom), Mama Wyatt (Keke Wyatt’s mom), Mama Brenda (Syleena Johnson’s mom), Mama Joyce (Kandi Burruss’ mom & #RHOA cast member), & Mama Haddon (Deitrick Haddon's mom).
Tonight we are talking to the mom of R&B artist J Holiday (@KingJHoliday); we call her #MamaHoliday. Call in and find out what J Holiday was like as a child and find out about what's in store for this new Reaity Show called Celebrity Mamas Of Atlanta. Call in at 8:30pm Eastern Standard Time and ask her for yourself. 646-929-1325
We not only stay in bad relationships to avoid loneliness, but we initiate relationships as a solution to our loneliness. We get involved with people that we would never date but for the loneliness. I had a friend who once took up with a man who lived in a basement room with no windows, had once been a mortician and admitted to her almost immediately (within 10 minutes) when they met that he has shot someone. This fella was so scary that I asked her to not let him know where I lived. Seriously. I have also watched more than one person get married because they thought they were running out of time to have children or get married; they were scared of lonelines. We tolerate unacceptable behavior from friends, family and partners to abate loneliness.
When you are single and not lonely, it is easier to ignore the external pressures surrounding getting married and enjoy being single. But, when you are single and lonely, it is much harder to lay aside the pressure to be what others expect. It is easier to accept that there is something wrong with you or to feel hopeless because you are not married. If we take no action to address our feelings of loneliness and stay in that head space too long, those feelings can start to drive our decisions.
Feeling loneliness or fear from time to time as a single person is normal. In fact, it is normal for everyone. Problems arise when we make decisions that are designed to provide relief of temporary issues, like loneliness, but ultimately have long-term or permanent negative consequences. The desire for instant gratification, especially in relationships, rarely produces the best results.
This is Beyond the Airwaves: The Infinity Project, where we go beyond the mainstream media and tackle issues that don't seem so important to the major networks.
There's Halloween with the candy. Then along comes Thanksgiving with the customary turkey, trimmings, stuffing, etc. Christmas enters, and there's even MORE food for family and friends. And finally, New Year's, parties and all. How on Earth can someone try to stay health conscious with FOUR major holidays within a two-month span!? We'll explore ways for everyone to be able to stay healthy without making too many sacrifices for the holiday season.
Ikari Chaos-San is the founder and creator. Shirley is truly the Oddball Extreme. Janet is our resident Arizona Magician. Tim is the Tokusatsu Master. Heather is Queen Kitty Serenity. MikeBoyens is our video game wizard. We'll also have guest appearances by our friends from the MAD HOUSE, so come and listen in!
Visit our official website at http://beyondtheairwaves.weebly.com and don't forget to join in the conversation on the forums located on our official website. We want you guys and gals, the fans, to tell us what's on your mind and what you feel is important to cover, so let us know what you want to hear.
**All sound effects are protected under fair use provisions and are NOT intended to create any copyright infringement.**
Live Chat:Women Give Yourselves a Holiday... Go Some Where ... Take a Breather "
British singer/songwriter Sam Smith has a powerful debut CD, In The Lonely Hour. I was introduced to him through the lead single, Stay With Me and was interested in hearing more. So you will you still feel lonely after listening to Smith's CD? Tune into Saturday Night Spotlight inside Studio C to find out!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (275 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (48 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (30 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (23 chatters)
- NJSBA (22 chatters)
- John Baptist (22 chatters)
- BeverlyD (15 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (12 chatters)
- 63489 (10 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (9 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (7 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (6 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (5 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (5 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (5 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (5 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (4 chatters)
- Matt4America (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (4 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- WHEELZ UP RADIO (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (2 chatters)
- EquallyNOT (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Bare It All (2 chatters)
- Angel Amy (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (2 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (2 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- The Trackside Experience (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- NatureofReality (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- 64667 (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bucco Talk0 (1 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (1 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (0 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (0 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (0 chatters)
- Station IWDM (0 chatters)