SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Dr. Michael Craig has announced that, after five great years of being a part of the Blog Talk Radio Universe, its time to call it quits for his regular weekly radio spot Logical Soul Talk. This one-hour April Fool Special will feature guests from many of the last few years calling in, as well as everyone singing Happy Birthday to Michael's sister Page.
While Michael will still be presenting great interviews and podcasts on powerful how-to subjects, his regular live show will be discontinued except for the occasional special guest appearance.
Call in live between 6-7 pm EDST to (347) 843-4544 and say Hi! This is your chance to be a part of the Logical Soul Talk archives and to wish Michael and other guests and friends a successful Bon Voyage!
in Self Help
Dr. Michael Craig will take you on an exploratory journey behind the scenes into a Logical Soul(R) session, and why this simple technique has revolutionized the approach to self-help and self-discovery. Learn what the technique is, how it is useful, and why this approach is so radically different from all other therapies and treatments.
Learn the open secret to manifestation, and how the natural progression from "divine listening" to resolution is actually so simple, we missed it!!
This episode will cover the issue of the spirit of lust. This a topic that has and does effect everyone. We will discuss how this spirit specifically manifests itself through fornication. How are we supposed to conquer this spirit? Is it ok to be in a committed relationship and have sex? This and much, much more will be discussed with our panel. Different opinions, facts, and scriptural back up will give us more clarification and understanding of this spirit.
Hosted by Kirk DaVinci and Dionysus DeVille, this episode will focus on the darkside of love and the lies that our partners tell and even the lies that we have told. Everything from cheating to problems with monogamy, we will take an in depth look on the relationships of this day and age, and why they can seem to stick together like the relationships of old. The goal is to create a better understanding of relationships and give everyone a more positive outlook
Every once in awhile in some people’s lives there comes along a person that gives you what seems like everything you could possibly want for your own intense, pleasurable, stimulating, personal growth and life fulfillment. It is thought that perhaps your subconscious has a natural hunger to experience that other person for the benefit of your own evolution because, at least for a while, there is a great but temporary, extreme compatibility occurring. A person in Meta Lust becomes extremely enjoyably fascinated, intrigued and totally absorbed in experiencing the other person.
Here are some talking points that we will touch on for the audience express their views on!
1. HOW DO YOU HANDLE REJECTION
• have you ever been rejected, explain the situation
• why do you [or others] fear rejection
• how did YOU bounce back from the worst rejection u ever experienced
2. WHO DEALS WITH REJECTION THE WORST
• who do u feel deals with rejection the worst, men or women & why
• wat r sum results of this "mismanagement of emotions" stemming from rejection
3. IS REJECTION REALLY A BAD THING
• what are sum good and bad things pertaining/resulting from rejection
• what are sum initial causes or behaviors/actions for one being rejected
Join Dr. Teresa Graham as she and the girls get personal around the table. Hear their discussion about Lust vs Love and hear how they break this topic down with the word of God. This is a show you don't want to miss! Dr. Teresa Graham believes in getting down to the root of the matter! Show starts 7:00 PM (CST) & 8:00 PM (EST).
FRIENDS AT SOME POINT WE SUFFER FROM THE LUST OF THE FLESH. I KNOW I HAVE SUFFERED FROM IT. WE WILL GO THROUGH SCRIPTURE AND SEE WHAT GOD'S WORD SAYS ABOUT IT AND WHAT HIS WORD SAYS ON HOW TO DEAL WITH IT. HOPFULLY WE WILL HAVE A DEEPER UNDERSTANDING ON HOW TO DEAL WITH SIN IN OUR LIVE'S.
Part 1 of a 4-Part June Series:
Michael and Brigitte Craig discuss their 20-year relationship and marriage, and how they would have never survived those years without utilizing the Logical Soul® technique on a regular basis.
This show is all about love, relationships, and how they discovered the subject for their upcoming book "Men Are Stupid, Women are Crazy... How To Make Love Work In Spite of That Other Person!"
Join Host Live Chats
- Minifee FTW (38 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (20 chatters)
- Curious Times (14 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (12 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Go Nameless Its Painless (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (4 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (2 chatters)
- 888 Namaste (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- El Maat (1 chatters)
- CHOIICE ENTERTAINMENT (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Crazy Wolf Radio (0 chatters)