SORT BY Relevancy
If your are a local business owner or manager and you need more insight on how to make mobile marketing work for your business, this show is for you. We will be taking questions by chat and people raising their hands. This q & a forum will give those needing simplified information and resources to get they mobile marketing campaign started. Looking to create your own mobile website get the first 30 days free Click Here
Learn everything you will need to know about internet and mobile marketing. This exclusive interview will take you inside the GOOGLE marketing realm and the many free tools available to the small local business.
Get a Domain Name and 5 Page website $12 Click Here
Start Your Text Message Campaign for $1 Click Here
Easy to build mobile Websites for free Click Here
October 14th, 2014
Our first PODcast on Blog Talk Radio!
More and more people are searching on their mobile phone for businesses. They are not looking for tons of information, they want a quick local search based upon a category of products or services in certain general local area.
Many times they don’t even know the name of the business, just where they are.
Did you know that there is a difference between traditional business searches online and Local Physical Searches online?
Google actually treats them differently!
Not only does Google, and the other search engines treat them differently, but because your business has a physical location can give you an advantage in your local market.
Local Physical Searches help you exploit this advantage in your local market.
Learn More at www.LocalSearchForBusiness.com
You've heard us occassionally chat about cupcakes during our podcasts, right? Well, we've decided to take it a step further and feature the women behind the sweets.
We'll not only sample cupcakes from these local bakers, we'll interview the owners so that you can hear their cupcake stories.
What does it take to run a business? What motivates them? And why, oh why, are their cupcakes so darned good?
Tune in Tuesday, November 4th at 8:30 a.m. for our chat with Ida McCrary, baker and owner of Jozettie's Cupcakes at 1404 South Decatur Street in Montgomery.
Earlier today a new form of malware was disclosed that is targeting iOS devices. Our team found this particularly interesting as this highly sophisticated malware reportely can impact devices that are not jailbroken, it leverages rogue variants of popular applications and the malware uses code obfuscation to protect itself while taking advantage of mobile applications that are not obfuscated.
We have quickly assembled a team of experts to talk about what we know about this new form of malware and the potential enterprise mobile security implications.
As a precursor to Lacoon Mobile Security's upcoming presentation at Blackhat 2014, we interivew Daniel Brodie, a Sr. Security Researcher at Lacoon to discuss some of the vulnerabilities that exist in Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) frameworks, as well as provide some insights into the implications of using VDI in your enterprise.
Daniel explains how while VDI solutions are certainly a beneficial tool to protect enterprises against device theft, they don’t provide protection against targeted threats such as mobile Remote Access Trojans (mRATs) and Man-in-the-Middle. In fact, as he shows in the research, threats against the underlying VDI platform are fairly easy to carry out by using widely-distributed free tools.
The podcast goes over the main topics that he’ll present at Blackhat, including the methods of research, potential threats and best practices that enterprises should follow.
Steve Beatty interviews business value acceleration author Kevin Short, asset protection attorney Jeffrey Verdon, employment attorney Anne Hilbert, marketers Ely Delaney and Steve Smith and leadership expert Chuck Morrison today at 1 pm PST
In this show honoring our veterans, Bill and Rick discuss the incredible degree of involvement our service men and women have in the workforce, as well as the training and development programs available to vets and their families and how they might access the necessary capital to start an enduring business enterprise. We dedicate this show to our veterans and pledge that WFB Legal Consulting, Inc. and R2 Visual Studios, as well as The Bottled Business Sense Show, will always be there to lend a hand.
Join us for the World Business Academy's monthly podcast featuring Academy President Rinaldo S. Brutoco in conversations with Executive Director Matt Renner. Our monthly podcast covers the latest macro-economic trends as well as in-depth analysis of politics, business and society.
The World Business Academy is a 501c3 nonprofit network, think tank, and action incubator. Our views and analysis are given without any motivation other than helping to ensure our listeners know how to protect their savings in an unpredictable and chaotic economic climate.
Listen to past podcast episodes
Sign up for our newsletter which includes reminders of upcoming podcasts
Subscribe to this podcast via iTunes
In this edition of the show our guest Seth Piccirillo, Niagara Falls community development director, Tom Lowe of Niagara University and Chris Stoianoff of the Niagara Hub discuss the importance of supporting small businesses in our community. They also discuss the upcoming events of Saturday, November 29, 2014 to promote local small businesses. https://www.facebook.com/events/1595831400645677/?ref=25&sid_reminder=8200681521279926272
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- John Baptist (71 chatters)
- Channel Panel (56 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (17 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- David and Wes (10 chatters)
- canadianglen (10 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Radio Capicu (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (8 chatters)
- 12kyle (7 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Tha Real McCoy (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- Witch School (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (1 chatters)
- Dolphin Talk Radio (0 chatters)