SORT BY Relevancy
We will be interviewing author LM Blakely on her new release, 'WIKKED', published through PHE INK Publishing Company. Come learn about her life, her passions and projects, as she gives us a taste of what her life is like, as well as reading us an excerpt from her new novel. This interview is sure to be a JOY! SEE YOU THERE....
Queen of Hearts interviews LaTersa Blakely-Founder of I am Enough Movement
Top 6 reasons to listen to this interview
1. Why pain forced her into her purpose
2. How she turned her pity into her power
3. What is the result of her pain
4. Why it is important to own your story
5. Learn why people's opinions do not equal your reality
6. Tip for all entrepreneurs-Look UP and Look Within
This will be a new twist for us, a mystery. This book is on the best seller list right now. I have only just started reading at as of June 15th but it is proving to be an interesting read. Rachel the lead person in the story right now has some severe emotional problems happening so together we will see where this takes us.
Join Brenda, Mel and Nina as we discuss this book.
Join while we discuss the final chapter of the book. I am going to miss this book and the characters in it.
If time permits we will also discuss the movie.
We would really enjoy your input about the next book we should read for the book club. Contact us on FB on our website www.levitatingmindsets.com or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Brenda, Lydia and Mel are going to be discussing the chapters in the book. Always something in this book that we can relate to our own lives. Also a lot of sadness over the discrimination that was happening in the 30's. We are quite there yet but one day we wil all learn to love each other just like Atticus did.
Join us as we talk about this book. Many of the passages in the book remind us of our own childhood and we are sure to share with you. This book centers around the 30's but many of the descriptions of the people in the neighbourhood might just remind you of where you grew up and the personalities you enjoyed, or didn't. LOL
Join Brenda, Melody and Nina for a lively discussion on the chapters in the book. This book brings up many childhood memories and I am sure if you are reading along with us you will find the same thing.
Please call in or join us in the chat room and give us your take on the book
Join My Rays of Light Radio with hosts LM Young and Nadiyah Tuesday at 10pm est For our show, "Help Or Hindrance "
Listen in live at 646-564-9708
We will be discussing Rachel Dolezal and her position with the NAACP.
Why fake her race?
Why are her parents just now speaking out?
What is she hiding and why did she resign?
What exactly did she lie about ?
Did she help her local chapter of NAACP or hinder it ?
Let's Talk About It!
Tune into Brenda, Lydia, Mel and Nina as we discuss the book. We are now into the trial. As you read along with us you will see how different things were back in the 30's and really get into the scenes because of how well written the book is.
Please give us a call or join us in the chat room and give us you input on the book
get a hold of us at levitatingmindsets.com or email@example.com or on our Facebook page.
Join My Rays of Light Radio with hosts LM Young and Nadiyah Tuesday at 10pm est
Listen in live at 646-564-9708
Or online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mrol/2015/06/10/steppin-up
We will be discussing Amazing Female Entrepreneurs
Including the successful stories of
Unique MzDiva Sullivan and Lisa Y. Sparrow
How difficult is it for a woman to succeed in today's society?
What specific challenges have they faced?
Did you ever feel like quitting?
Where did your drive and spirit come from?
Let's Talk About It!
Join Women’s Wellness Expert Delayna K. Watkins as she exposes the importance of women’s health and fitness for today’s busy Women Leaders. Various guests will share and discuss practical ways to create balance, improve health, release weight and decrease stress in their environment leading to healthier happier lives.
Delayna will speak to Author, Coach, Trainer, and Speaker Nikki Blakely-Simmons
Sponsors: MWHY Magazine TBAIMS Rita Ricks Off The Vine
Tuesday at 10pm est, join My Rays of Light Radio, with hosts LM Young and Nadiyah. Our show "To Be Or Not To Be" will air live Call in at 646-564-9708
Or join us online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mrol/2015/06/03/to-be-or-not-to-be
What are your thoughts on assisted suicide or the right to die ? People tend to be divided for many reasons. Let's have the conversation !
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (51 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (40 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (16 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (15 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- Ancestor Healing Chronicles (11 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (8 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (7 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Dump and Chase Podcast (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- BeTheLightRadio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (2 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- Universal Energy (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- NextPhaze Radio (1 chatters)
- The Larry Stevenson Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (1 chatters)