SORT BY Relevancy
Zac Holloran talks about his company Twill and his project with the Leukeimia and Lymphoma Society
Student of the Year contestant, Drew Spinelli, is a freshman at Parkville High School in Baltimore, Maryland who has accepted the challenge to raise $10,000 or more before the end of February 2015! Can he do it? Will he reach his goal?
Why has Drew made such a huge commitment to make a difference? What does this challenge mean to him and his "TEAM KEY CLUB"?
Who else is helping? What do they have planned? What events are coming up in February to help them reach the top of the leaderboard?
Join Anna's Journey live on air - Saturday, January 31 at 10 AM
OR listen to the live show by phone at 1-661-554-9121
OR listen to the podcast replay of the show online at www.blogtalkradio.com/anna-renault
The third in our Myeloma Crowd Radio series for the new Myeloma Crowd Research Initiative (MCRI), we talk with Dr. Robert Orlowski, MD, PhD at MD Anderson Cancer Center about work being done specifically for the highest risk multiple myeloma patients with del17p.
This is a genetic feature with historically poor outcomes. Learn more about the hypothesis that the biology of del17p could be influenced to introducing genes normally repressed by p53 that would create molecular vulnerabilities and result in new targets to improve outcomes.
Special thanks to our Myeloma Crowd Radio episode sponsor, Takeda Oncology.
Good morning, good morning, GOOD morning!!! Happy Friday, ya'lls. Man, oh, man, you know it's been one "heaven" of a week, but it's o.v.e.r. for some of us. Anywho, as I lay in the bed, just after waking up, and thanking God for another day, the words, "just start somewhere," entered my head. I'm like, okay, is that the topic of today? Why not, sounds good to me. So today's topic is, JUST START SOMEWHERE. A lot of times, we have ideas of things we want to do, things we might want to stop doing, but don't know how to get to a starting point. Well, starting something, begins in the mind, so make up your mind, that you want to start somewhere, on a particular journey. Put one "foot" in front of the other, and go. Perhaps you don't know where to go, how to go, but trust, there are others who've gone before you. Seek someone out, a mentor, someone who has already been there, done that. That's a great starting point, but whatever you decide to do, JUST START SOMEWHERE, so that there CAN be an end to your journey. Please don't hesitate to drop me an email or a love offering at email@example.com, using http://www.paypal.com, or perhaps you need my services, which can be acquired by visitng my business website, http://theredhawk1967.wix.com/stwrhtheshow. Thanks in advance for any outreach you decide to do
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (12 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (9 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (3 chatters)
- The Bully Effect1 (3 chatters)
- GradeGov (3 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (2 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (2 chatters)
- The Organic View (2 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (2 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- MRX SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- DeAngelo Starnes (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- giveroflife (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- Building Blocks of Recovery (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- Radio RF (0 chatters)