SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Losing a child is the ultimate loss a parent can experience. As the 6th angelversary of our son Andrew approaches, we will disscuss how we have been able to find joy through our grief. It doesn't mean it ever goes away, but we will discuss the tools we have used to move through the grief and begin healing our hearts without mediations of any kinds.
Join us for a very enlightening evening as we share how we turned devsatation into celebration!
Michele Wisneski sits down with Healthy Explosion Show to discuss "Thriving Through Grief & Loss" as we wrap up our series on Women's Health. Join us for a hearty discussion on "Empty Nestor Syndrome". How do parents cope with their adult children leaving the nest to go off to college, get married, move out of state for work, study etc. Call 914-338-0741 to join in the conversation. Special offer from Michele today only, for those who listen to the show. Just Text the word THRIVE to 678-929-1212 for special offer.
Are you caring for a loved one? Is your family going through a difficult transition? Are you grieving the loss of someone you love? My guest, Joy C. Davidson, owner of Joyful Transitions, LLC and the author of Surviving the Storm: Finding the Best New Normal, has helpful insights to share with you.
If you or someone you know would like to be a guest on the show, contact Dr. Peg at email@example.com.
in Self Help
The only radio show dedicated to the issues of groef and loss.
Thsi week's conversation will be about the psychology of grief.
What makes understanding a grief experience different from other experiences? Why does the way we approach and move through grief seem counterintuitive?
What is the ultimate "paradox" of grief?
Michele Wisneski sits down with Healthy Explosion Show to discuss "Thriving Through Grief & Loss" as we wrap up our series on Women's Health. Join us for a hearty discussion on "Empty Nester Syndrome". How do parents cope with their adult children leaving the nest to go off to college, get married, move out of state for work, study etc. Call 914-338-0741 to join in the conversation. Special offer from Michele today only, for those who listen to the show. Just Text the word THRIVE to 678-929-1212 for special offer.
Judy Brizendine—author, blogger, and speaker—is a woman with a passionate mission that developed as a result of a tragic loss. The statement, “Out of your deepest pain comes your greatest gift,” describes her experience.
In 1998, Judy’s husband of twenty-nine years died suddenly on a mountain bike ride, and her grief journey changed her life, perspective, and career.
Because she was painfully unprepared to face grief—just as most of us are—she is committed to easing your struggle to understand and deal with grief. Her goal is to meet you wherever you are, and connect with you in such a way that you will know that you can make it through this experience and discover a new sense of hope and direction.
Her STUNNED by Grief books gently guide you through the chaos and confusion of grief in a realistic, revealing, personal, and practical way. Readers facing grief and loss have discovered a source of sanity, solutions, validation, and life-changing support inSTUNNED by Grief.
During a decade long spiritual journey, host Rhonda stumbled on certain life success principles which she used to heal her spirit, health and finances. She spent the next decade studying some of the great spiritual masters and success gurus and combines this wisdom into her coaching and programs. It was during this time that she received her Master’s degree in Metaphysical Sciences. Today Rhonda is an internationally known spiritual leader, empowerment coach and spiritual teacher. As a Spiritual Life Success™ Consultant and Coach, her greatest joy is to share this information with others so they can have harmonious living in every area of their lives and achieve the life of their dreams.
For information on Rhonda’s spiritual life changing program, call Rhonda at 314-616-6175.
Sherry and Beth will be joined by special guest Debbie Shearer to discuss her journey through grief in the loss of her son, George, at his young age of 22. Debbie has experienced incredible highs and lows in the last 7 years but has managed to turn a very dark moment in her life into an inspiring story of giving back through her own grief support group and donating her kidney to a living donor chain.
The power of that inspiration not only led to the transplant of Deb's kidney into a gravely ill woman named Rosa Sanders but also set in motion a remarkable ripple of compassion that would change the lives of six families forever.
Debbie is one of the greatest examples we know of sharing the journey with others.
Grief and Loss are overwhelming emotions each of us has to confront at some point on our life journey. We look forward to you joining us for this powerful show about grief on Trust Your Journey Blog Talk Radio.
My Guest is Gail Dickert Author of the new book "Enlightened-ish"
Gail is an author, poet, blogger and activist whose first book "Coming Out of the Closet without Coming Apart at the Seams" was published in 2004. Gail was a guest on Open Minds Open Hearts, discussing that book in 2011.
She is back tonight to talk about her new book "Enlightened-ish" which has been described as "a small step approach to spiritual awakening." Through her honest and brave look at her own dark side and how she moved beyond it, we have the opportunity to look at our selves as we emerge with knowing where we are, where we've been and where we need to go.
in Self Help
The only radio show dedicated to the issues of grief and loss.
This week's conversation will focus on relationships and loss. This is the second part of a series abouot relationships.
What happens when the person who has hurt you has died?
Is there relief?
Is there guilt?
Whatis the pain of your grief?
Join me for a talk about this kind of loss.
You are welcomedto call in.
Join Host Live Chats
- BeverlyD (13 chatters)
- Omega Man (12 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (12 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (11 chatters)
- KAS1 (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (8 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (8 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (8 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- dtm wicked (5 chatters)
- FD2B Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Paul Lawrence Vann (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (5 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (3 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (3 chatters)
- The Creating Calm Network 3 (3 chatters)
- The Rainbow Bridge (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Dariaanne (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- Angels Guides and Holly (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- prophetrodney (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (1 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- BusProRadio (1 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio1 (1 chatters)
- Average Intelligence (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Take 2 Radio (1 chatters)
- The B1G Show (1 chatters)
- SarahandSophia (1 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (0 chatters)