SORT BY Relevancy
The holidays are a joyful, beautiful time for wonderful festivities & creating memories with family and friends. However, does the stress of the holidays prevent you from being fully present and really enjoying the season? Host Sasha Sekinger interviews Dr. Bob Wright to give you the tools to make it a memorable time of celebration.
Considered by many to be one of the leading thinkers in human development, Dr. Bob Wright (www.drbobwright.com) is an internationally recognized visionary, educator, program developer, author, speaker, relationships expert, entrepreneur, consultant, and executive coach.
Dr. Bob founded the Graduate Institute for the Realization of Human Potential and the Foundation for Transformational Leadership. Dr. Bob Wright’s degrees include a BA in Sociology, MA in Communications, MSW in Clinical Social Work, and a Doctorate in Education, Leadership, and Change.
in Self Help
If you have never had the experience of living in the NOW; even for a brief period of time, then you cannot imagine the assurance that it holds. Please join us as we tap into the feeling of that space.
Hosts: Ruby and EJ
Phone: (773) 291-0502
25.8 million Americans have diabetes — 8.3 percent of the U.S. population. Of these, 7 million do not know they have the disease. In 2010, about 1.9 million people ages 20 or older were diagnosed with diabetes. The number of people diagnosed with diabetes has risen from 1.5 million in 1958 to 18.8 million in 2010, an increase of epidemic proportions. It is estimated that 79 million adults aged 20 and older have prediabetes. Prediabetes is a condition where blood glucose levels are higher than normal but not high enough to be called diabetes. Studies have shown that by losing weight and increasing physical activity people can prevent or delay prediabetes from progressing to diabetes. Let's get the facts right! Prevention and CURE!!! We will delve into this concerning issue today!
In today's show, we will explore 10 ways to help us relieve the stress of our daily gind! Yep! We are a busy nation, and sometimes we begin to feel overwhelmed and irritated. In addition to our normal day's stressors, the impending holidays can bring about extra added stress too.
In addition to discussing tips of how to relieve stress, we will venture into the land of STRESS Relieving Foods! So often, we do not realize that when eat various foods they can have an impact on our moods. Therefore, we will discuss why that is true and what foods help to relieve stress.
So, GRAB a chair and sit down for some good 'ole stress relieving chit-chat!
This month on Purpose Living Radio, we are ALLLL about celebrating our mothers! The twist is, we are celebrating those who are living on PURPOSE! These mothers not only take the joy of being a mother seriously, but also are ready to conquer whatever to be their own boss. They aren't playing games!
To kick off the month, we have the pleasure of having Shineka Karim on the show. You've heard me mention her Coaching Programs for mothers, now you get to hear from her heart!
HOW? STOPS NOW is a motivational radio show that encourages people to run after their dreams. The premise of the show is if you have desires and you are determined then your destiny is and will be waiting on you! HOW? is the mother of doubt! We will be given perfectly visualized visions and before we know it we have talked ourselves out of a perfectly formed vision! This radio show will inspire individuals to run after their dreams!!
Join us today as we venture into land of Physical Activity! We will discuss how to begin a physically active lifestyle, and how to incorporate it into your daily life without disrupting your current activities. It is EASIER than you might think!
We will also reveal an awesome tool to help you monitor your progress of becoming an active individual. The information you will gain in this program is sure to be an awesome addition to your life!
On our show today, we will discuss how our bodies use calories and how those calories can help to either keep us a healthy weight or contribute to being overweight. We will also jump into what we must do in order to maintain a healthy weight.
In addition to these awesome things, we will examine the meaning of the word "calorie" and why keeping track of our calorie consumption and qualtiy of foods are so vital to our overall health.
In this episode of Healthy Living NOW!!!, we will discuss core muscles--what they are, and why strengthening them is so important to our over all health. We will also examine some simple exercises to help you begin core strength training right in the comfort of your own home! This show will be a program you will treasure for years to come! No super fast paced stuff here! Just good 'ole strength training for our core strength. It will help you in your daily living and improve your overall journey to aquire Healthy Living NOW!!!
HOW? STOPS NOW is a motivational radio show that encourages people to run after your dreams. The premise of the show is if you have desires and you are determined then your destiny is and will be waiting on you! HOW? is the mother of doubt! We will be given perfectly visualized visions and before we know it we have talked ourselves out of a perfectly formed vision! This radio show will inspire individuals to run after their dreams!!
On Tuesday, May 5th at 4:30 PM EST we will talk about the Nepal eartquake and how you can help, the French Court and JPII, and the Year of Mercy, all that and much more on the next episode of Catholic Now!
Enter to win a free rosary blessed by Pope Francis here: http://woobox.com/5qeimr/eslpe0
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (424 chatters)
- John Baptist (44 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (41 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (33 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (31 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (12 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (7 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (7 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (5 chatters)
- Bellesprit (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- iAdvocate Radio (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Tony Reeves (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MistyFredricks (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- DraftSmashers Radio (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (0 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (0 chatters)