SORT BY Relevancy
Young women CAN and DO get breast cancer. Join us as we welcome the leadership from Young Survival Coalition (Jennifer Merschdorf, CEO and Stacey Lewis, Chief Program Officer and Deputy Chief Executive) to talk about what's being done to address this healthcare disparity and meet the underserved needs of this population. Breast cancer survivor (and former Stupid Cancer Show co-host) Lisa Bernhard in the survivor spotlight!
in Self Help
For over 30 years, Debra Poneman, a pioneer in the world of personal growth, taught principles of success that transformed the lives of tens of thousands of people around the world creating millionaires, billionaires, and household names. And then one day, she asked herself: But are these people really happy?
The answer she received lead her to search for the truth behind happiness During this interview, Debra will share her amazing discovery of how it is not only possible for you to be happy, but it is possible for you to move beyond happy to live a life that is truly miraculous.
In this interview, you will:
~Hear what researchers have discovered happens when you don’t make your dreams come true
~Understand why obstacles are your greatest allies
~Discover the simple shifts you can make so that happiness is effortless – no matter what is currently going on in your life
~Learn how to make miracles the order of the day - every day
Cindy and Linda are delighted to welcome her back to the show. Learn more about Debra and her amazing work by visiting her website at: www.yestosuccess.com
Carlos Blanco, MD, PhD
1. How can a woman with breast cancer tell if she's struggling from
depression or just the effects of chemotherapy/treatment?
2. What are some of the more common difficulties that come up after a breast cancer diagnosis - for example, the strain on intimate relationships?
3. What are common things that family and friends can actually do to support a woman going through this? How can they actually "help" during this period of depression/health issues?
4. Are there support groups out there or treatments for this? Is depression
that common during breast cancer?
5. Can depression actually affect the course of cancer in some way?
Today on Living Astrology we'll be talking about the New Moon in Cancer and how we can best work with the energy it presents to us.
If you would like a chart reading for your New Moon, please email me at email@example.com with your birthdate, time and place before 3:00 pm Pacific today.
The phone number to call in with questions or for a reading is 347-205-9869.
Join me, Robyn Scates, ”The Motivational Cheerleader” with my special guest, Rhonda Silva, M.B.A., B.S.N., RN. We will examine the impact of breast cancer in our community, myths, preventive measures and the importance of early detection.
Welcome to this week’s iNurse Radio episode where we discuss the link between Viruses and Breast Cancer featuring Dr. Kimberley Baltzell. In the United States, research has shown that 1 out of 8 women will experience invasive breast cancer at some point in their life. Although the diagnoses rate of breast cancer has been decreasing in recent years, more than 200,000 new cases of invasive breast cancer were expected to be diagnosed in women in the U.S., along with nearly 65,000 new cases of non-invasive (in situ) breast cancer.
Dr. Baltzell is currently an assistant adjunct professor at the University of California, San Fransisco and Associate Director with the Global Health Science Masters Program. Her current research consists of overseeing 40 student projects throughout the world. These studies are designed to understand effective diagnoses and treatments for children in sub-Saharan Africa with limited resources. While focused on various student projects, Dr. Baltzell continues research on viruses associated with increased risk of breast cancer.
Find out more at globalhealthsciences.ucsf.edu and nursing.ucsf.edu
S. Denice Newton hosts three heroes in the fight against cancer: Tommy Johnson Sr., Milliea Taylor McKinney, Owner of Conscious Music Entertainment, and Brenda Jones, Founder of Hug Wraps.
A bout with cancer led Brenda Jones to create Hug Wraps, warm kimono-style robes suitable for cancer patients to wear to treatment.
Milliea Taylor McKinney is a hero in the fight against cancer. She continues to write and produce award-winning music while living beyond cancer.
Tommy Johnson Sr. is a 13 year plus cancer survivor after being told by his doctor that there was NO hope and ALL treatment was being stopped.
Parenting while facing the challenge of cancer presents a litany of major issues and concerns, not the least of which is how to talk to your children. Join us tonight as we welcome parent/survivors Jen Singer, Adam Johnson and Francesca Giessmann to discuss this incredibly important issue. Survivor spotlight on Megan Hildebrandt.
Morica McDowell is a breast cancer survivor, Mother and Founder of Sistahs of Vision. After overcoming the battle of cancer she received the vision to create an avenue for women to fellowship as sisters without all the drama. Sistahs of Vision provides care and support to women that are hurting, single mothers and women that are struggling with breast cancer. Morica's mission is to be a sister to that women that needs a shoulder to lean on or just a listening ear; she pours into women the virtue of hope and revives dreams through the prolific words of wisdom that she imparts.
When a person is diagnosed with cancer, they need more than just information. They need to know what questions to ask; what options they have and what choices they face. They need to know how to be heard and how to find those that will listen. When my dad was diagnosed with cancer, it took hundreds of hours to find the detailed information he needed to understand his diagnosis and make decisions about treatment - and his time was running out. We spent too much time looking and not enough time living and not having any peace. Time was wasted. Join Mark as he provides you with essential information you NEED to know after diagnosis
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (36 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (33 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (23 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (22 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- the klicious show (11 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (10 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (6 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Comic Booked (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- E3 Radio (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (2 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Raw Sex (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)