SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Jim Phillips is a gifted speaker, seminar leader and certified life and business coach. For the better part of 30 years he has been an entrepreneur and business leader inspiring others to higher levels of achievement through his presentations and seminars throughout the United States and parts of Europe.
His true passion however is the exploration and application of spiritual law as it applies to prosperity and overall quality of life. One of Jim’s gifts is his ability to help others understand and apply complex spiritual concepts to their personal life.
Jim currently resides in Aldie, VA where he continues his writing. This is Jim’s first book.
To learn more about the availability of the book or to schedule a book signing event please contact Jim at 703-626-8441 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
in Self Help
Kelly Sullivan Walden is a dream expert, certified clinical hypnotherapist, inspirational speaker, TV personality, and founder of Dream-Life Coach Training and The Dream Project, a non-profit organization inspiring children to solve global issues described in the United Nations Millennium Development Goals.
Kelly hosts a weekly web-radio show The D-Spot, and is a featured Dream Expert for Fox News. She has reached millions of people with her inspiring message on national talk shows such as Doctor Oz, Ricki Lake Show, Bethenny, Huffington Post Live, and Coast to Coast with George Noory.
For nearly two decades Kelly has been a trusted advisor, coach and consultant, enriching the lives of countless individuals, including transformational leaders, Fortune 500 executives, UN ambassadors, diplomats, celebrities, TV producers, entrepreneurs, corporations, inner-city kids, and stay-at-home moms.
Kelly is the bestselling author of seven books including I Had The Strangest Dream, It’s All In Your Dreams, Dreaming Heaven, Dream Oracle Cards, Discover Your Inner Goddess Queen, and Goddess Queen Pearls of Wisdom Journal.
A bridge from the physical to the meta-physical, for the past 17 years, Kelly has been synthesizing multiple psychological and spiritual systems into what has become her holistic way of coaching that supports people in living their Hero’s Dream Journey on a mind, body, spirit, and soul level. Some of these systems include DreamWork, Hypnotherapy, NLP, Life-Visioning, Prayer Treatments, Human Design, Brain Dominance, Sub-Personality Work, Archetypal Psychology, and Shamanism.
in Self Help
Los Angeles based studio vocalist and Posi recording artist, Felice Hernandez has at last released her first solo album, “Accidental Life”. To quote Felice, “I’ve been singing for other people all of my life. It’s really great to be able to do something for myself!” Her voice has been heard worldwide backing up numerous recording artists, including Hilary Duff (Metamorphosis tour), Kevin Spacey (Beyond the Sea tour), Neil Young (Living With War), Michael McDonald, Josh Groban and many more. Felice’s signature voice is heard daily on international radio as the station i.d. singer of Heart FM in England, as well as on Q102 in Dublin, Ireland.
Felice Hernandez puts her best foot forward on her debut cd. She joins forces with producer-songwriter, Herman Eng, to create an array of fun and catchy r&b-flavored pop. Lyrics are important to every great songwriter, and hers speak of truth, wisdom and real-life experiences. The first cut, “Same Old Same” is reminiscent of classic Sly Stone describing the frustration of dear friends who can’t follow good advice. “Cool” sings of sweet appreciation for true love, while “It’s All Mine” puts emphasis on life’s simple pleasures and an attitude of living in the moment. In 2008, Felice released an internet single entitled, "Little Star" which was written for her daughter's christening.
Felice continues to perform regularly at Unity of South Bay in Torrance, Calfornia.
in Self Help
W.G. Shank, better known as Billy in real life, is a musician, writer, graphic designer, massage therapist, webmaster, life-long surfer and Religious Science Practitioner. Most Sundays he accompanies his wife, singer/songwriter Andrea Lane, as the musical inspiration at New Thought Spiritual Centers around the country.
Earlier in his adult life Billy was shanghaied into coaching his stepdaughter’s AYSO soccer team. Like millions around the world, he developed a passion for the sport. He eventually earned National certifications as both a coach and referee and for years was an instructor to both. Billy still counts his trip to South Africa for the 2010 World Cup as his all-time road trip.
Enamored early in life by the martial arts, Billy studied various forms from Tai Chi to Jiu-jitsu. He currently holds a Nidan rank in Aikido (2nd degree black) and is a certified instructor with the International Yoshinkan Aikido Federation in Japan.
Most mornings you will find Billy at the beach, drinking his coffee, contemplating the immensities and, if the waves are good, in the water surfing. Otherwise he’ll be running in the sand or skating on the Strand, envisioning the next book or the next song, or trying to forgive some guy who yelled at him on the soccer field.
in Self Help
Annabeth is a beautiful ray of sunshine (without those crazy UVA and UVB rays). She facilitates labyrinth walks in prisons, laughs loudly, consistently sings in her car, and hangs out with teenagers and young people as a reminder to see the world with super-dope, fresh, eyes of love. She enjoys dancing whenever a song or moment strikes her. She is fully prepared for her series regular role on a brilliant, successful television show. She is currently working on stopping more often, breathing deeper and allowing a greater grounded awareness and gratitude for this moment right now, and this one, and this one, and this one too because she can sometimes be impatient in wanting to get to that one over there that seems so sparkly.
in Self Help
James Thomas is a singer/songwriter from Vancouver, BC. A blend of Nick Drake, Jeff Buckley and Paul Simon. He plays in a finger-picking acoustic style with lyrics reflecting literary influences from Henry Miller to Walt Whitman. His songs deal with themes of conflict between the search for peace, alienation, the mystery of love, the imagination and self-destruction. His interests span a broad range of topics, with specific interests in yoga, literature and conscious irreverence.
in Self Help
Mas Vidal: Yogi, mystic, practitioner of Ayurveda and founder/director of Dancing Shiva Yoga Ayurveda, an international non-profit educational organization based in southern California.
Paola di Florio has made critically acclaimed, award-winning films that document extraordinary individuals and the triumph of the human spirit (Speaking in Strings & Home of the Brave ).
Lisa Leeman believes empathic films can change the world, one story at a time. She writes, directs, & produces documentaries. (One Lucky Elephant, Crazy Wisdom, & Metamorphosis: Man Into Woman).
in Self Help
ROARO FROM THE HEART
David Matthew Brown is a sought after Inspiring Speaker, Teacher, and Facilitator. His work has been heard on radio, TV, and he has spoken in New Zealand, USA, and Canad. He is the author, "The Book Of Light: The Heart Opening, " and soon to be released, "90 Days Of Heat". He works one on one with people and do get a session with David, simply click his website above.
in Self Help
http://semjase64.wix.com/roarfromtheheart David Matthew Brown's website
David Matthew Brown: International Speaker, facilitator, TV Host, Radio Host, Author, "The Book Of Light: The Heart Opening, and soon to be released "90 Days Of Heat" on David's 100 days straight of hot yoga. David has interviewed over 450 guests including Archbishop Desmond Tutu, Robert Taylor, Bryon Katie, Marianne Williamson, Michael Beckwith, Gary Zukav, Pierce Brosnon, and many more. He has spoken in New Zealnd, US, and Canada. His work is called ROAR! He facilitates Meditation, stillness retreats, and give talks on the presence.
in Self Help
Nicole Bowdler, channel for the Archangel Metatron, has spent the last ten years traveling throughout the US, conducting live events, workshops and private sessions. Nicole became conscious of her gifts (again) in 2005 after hearing the Archangel’s voice during her daily interactions with people while receiving forecasts about creation of the universe and humanity at large. Up until 2005, Nicole had led a life of addiction, suffered from multiple avenues of abuse and eventually crossed the gates of death three times. Since childhood, Nicole understood and realized her path would be different, she heard insights into the human condition and had a deep soul knowing that GOD was real and this love could never die. In 2011, Nicole made another life altering decision to leave her safe corporate job and to pursue a full time lifestyle speaking about God and the Angels.
Her work continues to grow throughout the US with her most recent move to the west, landing in Las Vegas this September. Since 2011, she has developed a national client base, media endorsements, workshop presenter and event coordinator, working with producers and talent in the marketplace. As a Philadelphia native, her training with the Angelic realm, has been one of immense love, compassion, forgiveness and raising consciousness, on all levels. Her work has included crossing the gates of heaven, helping lost souls find their way home, extractions of attachments, gaining access to the records of heaven, mediumship, psychic abilities, channeling the masters of yoga, coaching new channels, public speaking on mental health and drug addiction, meditation workshops, accessing the heart and working with the Metatronic frequencies here on earth.
in Self Help
Wendy J. Vitalich, the owner and CEO of Vital Associates, providing job placement services in her community for over 23 years. She acquired her Masters in Clinical Psychology in 2009 and is in private practice, providing Marriage and Family therapy. The main focus of her practice addresses individual issues, couples, family, parenting, and divorce issues. Her clients include individuals, couples, adolescents and teens.
We all have unspoken agreements that can run our lives, until we become aware of them and willingly choose new agreements. Wendy writes about her journey as a twin and how her own unspoken agreements silently affected her relationships from childhood into adult life. She uncovered the hidden patterns that sabotaged many areas of her life and she is inspired to help others wake up to their unspoken agreements to live a fuller, freer life.
Wendy resides in Southern California with her College bound daughter, and is an avid photographer, a member of the Agape International Choir, active in her community, and currently writing her second book that will help parents and their children navigate through the emotional roller coaster of the divorce process.
Wendy is a featured speaker at schools, career day, parent conferences, and teen groups. She is a cancer survivor and being cancer free, healthy and grateful, she has made a commitment to live full out and helps others to go for their dreams.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (100 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (52 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (26 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (21 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (19 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (18 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (18 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (12 chatters)
- RCRadio (12 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (12 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (11 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (10 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (8 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (7 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (5 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (3 chatters)
- Ashes2Beauty (3 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (3 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (3 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (3 chatters)
- The View from Montana (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Reality Check2 (2 chatters)
- Curious Times (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- drinkfive (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (1 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (0 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (0 chatters)