SORT BY Relevancy
Howard Lewinter welcomes Viveka von Rosen, the LinkedIn Expert. Viveka will be talking about the latest LinkedIn changes and updates that CEOs and business owners will want to know about for their social business strategies.
Viveka von Rosen, the LinkedIn Expert, is author of the book, LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour A Day. She also is the host of the Twitter chat, #LinkedInChat, every Tuesday night at 8 PM/ET. Visit Viveka's blog, LinkedInToBusiness.com.
The people who sell the most are using LinkedIn in a very intentional way. Jill Konrath joins us to talk about what they do and how we can all embrace these behaviors. She even wrote an ebook about this topic - LinkedIn Sales Secrets Revealed.
Jill Konrath’s career is defined by her relentless search for fresh sales strategies that actually work in today’s business environment.
She’s the author of two bestselling sales books and is a popular speaker who helps sellers crack into new accounts, speed up sales cycles and win more business.
Jill’s passion for sales was ignited at Xerox Corporation where she was frequently recognized for superior performance as both an account executive and regional sales manager. She then moved into computer sales and immediately became the International Rookie of the Year and a consistent top performer.
Twelve years ago, Jill was a quiet, unknown consultant who did great work for her clients. Today, she is an internationally recognized expert who is known for her fresh sales strategies and game-changing approaches.
Dana Taylor is a fellow Vanderbilt Alum and CEO of Intelligent Ethos, a consulting firm specializing in business development strategies. In this episode, Dana will be sharing strategies for using LinkedIn to build your sales pipeline.
How many of you have a LinkedIn profile but have no idea what to do with it? If that's you, you definitely need to listen in and take notes.
Follow us on Twitter @LaKeshaWomack and post your questions using #TLWS
Anne Pryor is an Online and LinkedIn Strategist and Co-Founder of Meaningful Connections. Anne has trained and coached over 35,000 to find great jobs and profitable business. She works with entrepreneurs, speakers, coaches, sales executives, corporations and associations to help people Look Good, Get Found and make meaningful business connections and to help them do their highest good. See more at: www.meaningfulconnections.net.
Howard Lewinter welcomes back to the radio show, Viveka von Rosen, aka @LinkedInExpert, to talk about how to successfully prospect for business on LinkedIn.
Viveka von Rosen is the author of LinkedIn Marketing: An Hour a Day and is known internationally as the “LinkedIn Expert”. CEO of Linked Into Business, and co-founder of LinkedProspecting, she also hosts the biggest LinkedIn chat on Twitter and co-moderates LinkedStrategies, the largest LinkedIn strategy group on LinkedIn. Forbes has listed her as a top social media influencer, and she has been cited in Money Magazine, CNN, Forbes, Mashable, Social Media Today and The Social Media Examiner!
Join Howard and Viveka for what is sure to be a lively, interesting discussion about successfully prospecting on LinkedIn.
Join AK Stout and Deb Evans as they interview Nicole Hudson, Inbound Lead Solutions about Social Selling with LinkedIn.
During the show they will cover:
1. What is Social Selling and Content Marketing?
2. Why is it important to your business?
3. LinkedIn vs. Other Social Media Platforms, What IS the difference?
4. What kinds of content should my company/brand be producing and why?
5. The Best tips for setting up your personal profile and company pages for success.
6. Show me the relationships! How to generate relationships in LinkedIn, not just "leads".
7. Tips, Tools & Tricks: How LinkedIn relationships become customers and sales.
Join the conversation on Facebook and Twitter using #SocialGeekRadio.
Social Geek Radio is sponsored by Deb Evans Consulting and Saying it Social
Do you keep thinking you should be on LinkedIn, but you have no idea what it’s really all about--or why you should bother?
Are you in the midst of a career transition, and unsure of how to use LinkedIn when you don’t even know what kind of job you’re looking for yet?
Are you afraid to build your profile because you don’t want to raise any red flags at your current job?
Do you want to get going, but have no idea where to start?
Join Carrie Spaulding, The Thirtysomething Coach, and LinkedIn expert Susan Tabor-Kleiman, Your Professional Writer, to get tips that will help you get started on LinkedIn immediately—and powerfully.
Whether you’re ready to make a move, just thinking about a change, or happy in your current position, this show will help you learn how and why to build a strong LinkedIn presence.
Carrie Spaulding helps thirtysomethings who aren't who or where they want to be with their relationships, careers, and lives. She helps people move through thirtysomething panic to boldly create the thirtyawesome lives they want.
Visit Carrie's website.
Susan Tabor-Kleiman works with professionals and entrepreneurs to create customized LinkedIn profiles that have them shine. Susan is also a Lecturer at the Wharton School of Business of the University of Pennsylvania. Her recent appearances as a LinkedIn expert include MSNBC’s Your Business with JJ Ramberg and Good Day Philadelphia.
In this episode of Own Your Career, Rod will guide his listeners in how to best leverage the power of LinkedIn from a CEO of Me, Inc. perspective. He will concentrate on the following 3 areas:
Your CEO Brand on LinkedIn The Power of the Advanced Search Tool Building and Maintaing Your Network "Keeping the Network Alive" LinkedIn is a social network made up almost entirely of students and professionals. It is not really about social interactions; rather, it’s designed for networking between people within the same industry and across industries. As social networking sites go, it's not very glamorous but for business purposes, it's got the best practical advantage since it allows anyone to build a network.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (465 chatters)
- Channel Panel (291 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (163 chatters)
- John Baptist (56 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (45 chatters)
- AlimBey (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (19 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (18 chatters)
- Omega Man (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (15 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (13 chatters)
- BITEradio me (13 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (11 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (9 chatters)
- HOV Radio (9 chatters)
- Ahura Z (9 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (9 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (8 chatters)
- RadioFree QuickBooks (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- SuzyChannel (6 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (6 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (5 chatters)
- Breath Of Terra (5 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (5 chatters)
- Life Harmony RADIO (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Spirit Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Denise Brown (3 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (3 chatters)
- Sistar Cassandra (3 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (3 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (3 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (3 chatters)
- The Dice Dixon Show (3 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (3 chatters)
- USC RADIO PRODUCTIONS CH ONE (3 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- The Intuitive Messenger Show (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Gate (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Methylation and Gut Health (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Room 101 (2 chatters)
- prophetrodney (2 chatters)
- Donna L Shaw Ministries (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- Center Lane Show (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Bnai Tikvah (1 chatters)
- Arctic Ice Hockey (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Easy Wedding Planning Blog (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Home Court Sports (1 chatters)
- No Turning Back (1 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Live with Ron Kelly (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- KxOn3 Under Fire (1 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Tech Start Radio (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (0 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (0 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (0 chatters)