SORT BY Relevancy
Listen in as Kevin Self, Manager of Marketing at Lingraphica, tells us what's going on at ASHA 2013 in Chicago. This is the biggest show of the year for Speech Language Pathologists and, therefore, for Lingraphica as well.
Stop by booth #1333 at ASHA.
ALL THE DETAILS ABOUT OUR PARTICIPATION AT AHSA 2013 HERE
Lingraphica's theme this year is Transformation:
The industry is transforming Lingraphica is transforming People with aphasia can transform their lives If you're at ASHA, don't miss our presentations and posters. The schedule is at this link.
If you can't make it to ASHA, please keep checking back here for our next live update from the floor of ASHA 2013.
On Twitter, follow us with #Transformation or #ASHA2013
Listen in live as the Lingraphica team introduces 4 new iPad apps from Booth #1340 at the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) Convention in Atlanta.
This will be the official unveiling of Lingraphica’s TalkPath Suite of Speech Therapy Apps. These new apps lead people with aphasia through graduated Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening exercises.
Lingraphica TalkPath Reading
With three types of exercises, the TalkPath Reading app is designed to help rebuild and improve reading skills for adults with aphasia or apraxia. This app provides you with basic word, letter, and phrase identification, and word and picture matching exercises, all designed to be of help with language challenges. Lingraphica TalkPath Writing
Designed to improve basic spelling and letter-to-sound recognition, the TalkPath Writing app works on fundamental skills helpful for communication as it moves you through three levels of activities in two sets of exercises. Lingraphica TalkPath Speaking
The six types of exercises in the TalkPath Speaking app are designed to help rebuild your memory, word retrieval, and spontaneous speech through naming exercises, repetition activities, and flash card naming activities. Lingraphica TalkPath Listening
Through activities such as common pair matching, opposites identification, object identification, and questions, the TalkPath Listening app helps with word discrimination, word association, short-term memory, and other skills useful to help rebuild speech.Speech Therapy Apps can help extend Speech-Language Pathology efforts to a patient's home and allow people with aphasia to practice their speech recovery exercises whenever and wherever they feel most comfortable.
Join Lingraphica live from the show floor of ASHA 2013 as we preview the poster sessions and presentations scheduled for tomorrow, Saturday, Nov. 16th.
Our guests will be Lisa Haynes, MS, CCC-SLP and Clinical Consultant at Lingraphica as well as Kevin Self, Lingraphica's Manager of Marketing.
8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Modality Choice & Practice Behaviors in Word-Level Repetition for Aphasia & Apraxia of Speech Presented by Dr. Angel Ball & Dr. Richard Steele
Poster Board 267
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Aphasia, the Internet, & Social Media: Powerful Tools for Advocacy, Education, & Community-Building Presented by Ellen Bernstein-Ellis, Denise McCall, & Andrew Gomory
Session # 1632
12:30 PM - 2:00 PM
Redefining the Team: SLPs From Across Settings Help Maximize Therapeutic Benefit for Adults With Aphasia Presented by Lisa Haynes M.S., CCC-SLP
Poster Board 529
We're reporting from booth #1340 at ASHA 2012 in Atlanta.
Here's a brief list of what we'll cover -
The feedback so far on Lingraphica's demonstrations of the new TalkPath Suite of Speech Therapy Apps for the iPad - Reading, Writing, Speaking, and Listening. Thoughts about the presentations by Dr. Richard Steele. More information about Lingraphica's development process on these apps for people with aphasia. If you're at ASHA, please stop by booth #1340 to learn more. If you couldn't make it this year, please visit our website - www.Aphasia.com to learn more.
Listen in as Michele Hart-Henry tells us the news of Lingraphica's latest way of helping people with aphasia - TalkPath Therapy.
TalkPath Therapy is the ultimate speech therapy solution for individuals and professionals (SLPs). With more than 4,600 scientifically developed therapy exercises accessible online or offline from an iPad® or online from a desktop or laptop computer, it’s the only mobile speech therapy solution you need.
Learn more about Lingraphica and TalkPath Therapy
Listen in as leaders from Lingraphica explain their new campaign for Aphasia Awareness Month, throughout the month of June.
The website FacesOfAphasia.com is at the center of the campaign, which was created to spread awareness about aphasia, a communication disorder, caused by a stroke or other brain injury, that affects the way a person uses language.
Faces of Aphasia is a collection of stories about people affected by aphasia. If you have aphasia, care for someone with aphasia, or treat people with aphasia, please visit FacesOfAphasia.com to learn more and submit your story.
Everyone who posts a story receives a large, beautiful, and FREE poster of the aphasia journey.
Join us as we discuss the direction of Lingraphica in 2014 with Michele Hart-Henry, Vice President, Sales and Marketing. In the past year, Lingraphica has been focused on improving speech-generating devices for adults with aphasia, but changes in the industry and technological advancements have spurred a move towards online speech therapy, speech therapy apps, teletherapy and more. Hear all about what Lingraphica has to offer in the coming year and beyond to help people with aphasia reconnect with their family and friends.
Listen in as we report live from the show floor of ASHA 2013 in Chicago. We're unveiling: Two new speech-generating devices A groundbreaking new online speech therapy website A new device assessment tool Learn more at this link See us at ASHA booth #1333. Lingraphica is committed to transforming the lives of people with aphasia. Lingraphica is inventing new ways to help them re-engage with their communities. Lingraphica's new AllTalk™ speech-generating device transforms into different configurations to make it more easily fit into particular situations of the user. It converts from a laptop, to a tablet, to a stand. TalkPath™ Online Speech Therapy is a first-of-its-kind online speech therapy website. SLPs will be glad to know their patients can continue exercises at home and further improve their language skills. QuickAssess? is our new device assessment tool for speech language pathologists (SLPs). It transforms the way SLPs assess a client's readiness for speech-generating devices.
Please listen in as we interview Denise McCall, M.A., CCC-SLP, and Director of the SCALE Center in Baltimore.We recently spent a couple days with Denise being a part of SCALE and were moved by the work Denise and her team are doing.Specifically, in this show, Denise will:Tell us more about the Snyder Center for Aphasia Life Enhancement.Explain SCALE's use of technology to help people with who need speech therapy after a stroke or brain injury.Tell us how SCALE is celebrating Better Hearing and Speech Month.Share a recent event in which the members of SCALE with aphasia organized a performance and spoke in front of a large group.Lingraphica is honored to count Denise and her team at SCALE as friends. We can't wait to come back down to Baltimore to visit again.
Don't miss Dr. Richard Steele, Chief Scientist at Lingraphica, as he joins us to discuss his research on aphasia speech therapy.
The research Dr. Steele did in ongoing speech re-aquisition was complete over 10 years ago. Now, new research from the University of Montreal validates his hypothesis that people with aphasia can re-learn language at any point after their stroke with the proper speech therapy.
Also, learn how Dr. Steele's research and innovation has translated to Lingraphica's most useful and therapeutic speech-generating devices and speech therapy apps yet.
Join Dr. Richard Steele, Lingraphica's Chief Scientist, as we discuss new research in the field of speech therapy. Today's topic - how people who suffer from aphasia after having a stroke can improve language performance and communication skills years after the stroke.
Dr. Steele conducted similar research years ago in the development of Lingraphica's speech-generating devices.
Questions we'll ask Dr. Steele -
Why is research such an important part of trying to assist people with aphasia? How is research — by Lingraphica and others — used as the foundation for each speech-generating device developed by Lingraphica? What particular aspects of research are implemented in Lingraphica's TalkPathSM Suite of Speech Therapy Apps for the iPad?
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (100 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (66 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (44 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (25 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (19 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (15 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (9 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (8 chatters)
- Jamaican Language Culture York (8 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (7 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Pastor Andrew Bills (6 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- CE Radio (6 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (6 chatters)
- Twin Radio (6 chatters)
- wayneG (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Tinabrandon (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (3 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (3 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (3 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (2 chatters)
- The Candy Coated Network (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- The Fourth Turn (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD MORNING SHOW (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)