SORT BY Relevancy
It is application season! Anyone active in the art fair business is deep into preparing applications for jurying into the nation's art fairs. What are the odds you'll make the cut and get into your most desired festival? Our guests are long time professionals from the business including Cindy Lerick, executive director of the Saint Louis Art Fair, Christine Berthiaume, Crafts Manager for the New Orleans Jazz Festival and Marguerite Esrock, executive director of the St. James Court Art Show.
We'll talk about:
As an intro we'll hear how each show prepares their jurors for jurying and the process of showing the jurors the applications
10 worst things you can do to sabotage your chances of "getting in"
Have paper and pencil ready. This one is sure to bring you useful information applicable to your finding success exhibiting at art fairs large and small.
Just as the Denham Amendment attempted, but failed, to prevent Fair wages for truckers in last years Highway Bill known as the FAST ACT, once again the large motor carriers (ATA) have managed to slip in the same exact provision into H.R. 4441, the Aviation Innovation, Reform, and Reauthorization Act, otherwise known as the FAA Reauthorization Bill.
The Act was introduced by the House of Representatives. The “AIRR” Act as it is called, is a bill designed to authorize aviation programs, but on pp 256-258, Title VI, Sec 611, labeled Federal Authority, the attack on driver wages was slipped in by these members of the U.S House of Transportation Committee.
Listen to our last show explaining the dangers of the Denham Amendment and read more via OOIDA's Fighting for Truckers page.
We believe this attack on wages exploits new CDL drivers. Attorney Christina Humphrey is our guest who will discuss Section A and B of the provisions within the FAA Reauthorization Bill.
347-826-9170 and press"1" to join the conversation.
in Self Help
7 SOLUTIONS TO BE A GUILT-FREE WORKING MOM (MARCI FAIR)
In this week’s episode we’re chatting about:
How to actually be a guilt-free working mom
Why we should stop pursuing “balance” and instead focus on the 80/20 rule and memories
Some great suggestions from Marci Fair on how to do it and be it all with out doing it and being it all --- and how to create a great family environment where experiences are remembered and love feels tangible
Just a quick hello to all of my Keep the Faith listeners out there – thanks for being part of the community of contagious encouragement.
This podcast is proudly brought to you by the company I am proud to partner with – and the company whose products I now exclusively use for my family and me: Beautycounter. Be in the know about better and safer beauty – be part of the beauty of Beautycounter. You can check out our product line at www.beautycounter.com/trishblackwell
?Successful Entrepreneur. Speaker. Author. Mother of Four.
?After graduating from Southern Methodist University, Marci Fair pursued a successful and fast-paced real estate career in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband, all the while being a mother to four children. Together, they became a top ranking real estate team in the U.S. (#52) and later with Keller Williams Realty ranked among the "Top 50 Largest Brokers in the U.S." in 2011 & 2012 (Real Trends) and in the "Top 3 Best Places To Work" in 2012 & 2013 (Atlanta Business Chronicle.)
?In 2005, Marci fulfilled one of her lifelong dreams and started a non-profit for kids in need - Kares 4 Kids. Through their Keller Williams Realty Atlanta Partners offices, Kares 4 Kids has now served over 24,000 chil
The Jesus Saves Ministry
509 Evergreen Avenue
Brooklyn, NY 11221
www.tjsm.org or www.wutj.org
Pastor, Apostle Lonnie Stocks
Romans 3:3-6 (NLT)
3 True, some of them were unfaithful; but just because they were unfaithful, does that mean God will be unfaithful?
4 Of course not! Even if everyone else is a liar, God is true. As the Scriptures say about him, “You will be proved right in what you say, and you will win your case in court.”
5 “But,” some might say, “our sinfulness serves a good purpose, for it helps people see how righteous God is. Isn’t it unfair, then, for him to punish us?” (This is merely a human point of view.)
6 Of course not! If God were not entirely fair, how would he be qualified to judge the world?
So which is it for you? Do you want God to be good or do you want God to be fair?
Well, please consider the following:
We are saved by grace and grace alone, yet some "believers" even those in positions of leadership do not understand this sacred truth and even laugh at the gospel of grace.
But remember that Paul said in Galatians 1:6-9 KJV  I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel:  Which is not another; but there be some that trouble you, and would pervert the gospel of Christ.  But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.  As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
Last week I shared with you the truth tempered in love, and warned you to beware of a false gospel that being preached in a ministry I helped found.
So do you want God to be fair or good?
Well I guess that all depends on what you believe about The Gospel of Christ. Is it grace and grace alone or is it grace plus works?
Well if your answer’s grace and grace alone then I know that you know and you're thanking God daily for being so good.
But if you think your salvation depends upon grace and works then I suppose you’d probably want God to be fair. After all you earned it right?
In today’s message we’ll look at 5 incredible truths contained in the story of the man and his workers in the vineyard and by the end of this message I pray that you see why it's better for God to be good rather than fair.
Join us today for Women Lead Radio as Michelle Bergquist, your host of Women Who Lead, interviews Denise Visconti, Office Managing Shareholder at Littler Mendelson, P.C.
As of January 1st, 2016, California employers are required to adhere to the Fair Pay Act, SB 358, which prohibits employers from paying employees differently based on gender. Employers must have a non-sex-based reason, or a reason that is supported by an identifiable business necessity, for any differentials that might exist between the compensation they are paying employees performing “substantially similar work.”
This new law also allows employees to discuss their salary and wages and ask questions of their employer relating to compensation without fear of retribution. Under the Fair Pay Act, not only is this type of discussion allowed, and therefore enables everyone to determine if they are being paid an equal wage for “substantially similar work,” but such discussions are protected. Any employee who asks questions about their pay or takes action to rectify an existing wage gap also is protected.
Denise specializes in employment and wage and hour litigation. She also regularly counsels employers regarding compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations that govern the workplace.
As the CEO and Co-Founder of Connected Women of Influence, Michelle Bergquist is a passionate advocate for women in business. At Connected Women of Influence, we believe that more women need to lead in business and everything we do is center-focused on designing platforms, programs, connections and collaborative opportunities for b2b women to prosper, succeed and lead the way in business today!
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (63 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (50 chatters)
- John Baptist (31 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- BeverlyD (9 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- Ron March Show (8 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (7 chatters)
- Voices of Global Freedom (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (5 chatters)
- BULLY BLOCK RADIO LIVE (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Intuitive Transformation Radio (4 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- PROPHET energyreaderBrenda (4 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (4 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Goldylocks Productions 2 (3 chatters)
- Bridging Spirit (3 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- All About Us Teen Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (2 chatters)
- Bridging The Gap of Georgia (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (2 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (2 chatters)
- superdaveshow (2 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)
- The Rapture rape abuse torture (1 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (1 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (1 chatters)
- Mystique Productions (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- CynCity Radio (1 chatters)
- EWOL MINISTRY COMMUNICATIONS (1 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (0 chatters)