SORT BY Relevancy
President Barack Obama,Lil Wayne,Shots fired at Tour Bus TheWWShoW
I mite say something you mite not like.
The Willie Williams Radio Show
free call (347) 677-1859 to listen/talk
To Watch Live:
click the ON AIR BUTTON
Wayne Barclay was born on the Caribbean Island of Jamaica and migrated to the Brooklyn New York at the age of 5. He gained entrance into Brooklyn Technical High School which is the largest high school in the United States specializing Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. While at Brooklyn Tech he played Varsity Football and ran Track. While at Tech he won multiple New York City Championships; he was also a member of two Nationally Ranked relay teams that took first place at the prestigious Penn Relays in Philadelphia.
Wayne went on to attend Rutgers University on a track scholarship and he graduating with a Bachelor’s of Science in Accounting. He went to work on Wall Street with the brokerage firm Dean Witter Reynolds where he worked for a few years before leaving to become a tax auditor with the NYC Department of Finance.
Consequently Wayne ended up in Florida where he worked for ExxonMobil as a controller for one of their Lubrication divisions. His dream of one day owning his own business materialized and he and two partners opened an office services company in 1999 called Inter-Office Solutions. In 2002 the partners decided to go their separate ways and Wayne with the help of his wife started Blue Digital a printing company located in the Miami Area.
Blue Digital has transformed itself and specializes in printing for the construction industry. Wayne is proud of the direction the company has taken and has given God the glory for its success. Blue Digital has been blessed to work on projects such as the Miami Marlins Ball Park and currently the Miami Dolphin Stadium renovations. Our services include Small and Large format printing, promotional products, Scanning and Document management. We are a certified SBE enterprise and currently working on our 8a certification.
Terrific tips to look great at any age with Celebrity Stylist Wayne Scot Lukas - as featured in Christie Brinkley's new #1 Best-Seller - Timeless Beauty.
Call in live to speak with Wayne 347-637-1318.
Wayne has an unparalleled reputation for fashion styling, having worked with the world's biggest celebrities and most glamorous women. His client list reads like an entertainment and music industries' Who's Who: Janet Jackson, Tina Turner, Cindy Crawford, Christie Brinkley, Lauren Hutton, Halle Berry and Glenn Close and Meryl Streep, to name a few.
Born in Bergenfield, NJ, Wayne starred in TV commercials as a child model. Later he trained at the Pratt Institute, studying graphic design, before becoming a celebrity fashion stylist. "Stylist to the Stars" Wayne has been honored to have his designs in The Metropolitan Museum of Art. Wayne's work as a fashion stylist can be seen on the editorial pages of; Elle, Marie Claire, Us, People, Entertainment Weekly, and Harper's Bazaar.
Wayne Scot Lukas is now widely recognized for having been the co-host/stylist of the hit TLC fashion intervention show "What Not To Wear." Wayne has a unique talent to not only help women look beautiful on the outside, but also helps them discover their personal inner beauty and style to be their best.
Connect with Wayne Scot Lukas
Connect with Deb at www.DebScott.com
Join Host Live Chats
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (44 chatters)
- BeverlyD (31 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (26 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (16 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (10 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (10 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (9 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- DBR--DragonBallRadio (7 chatters)
- Beyond Reality Radio (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Queen Size Radio (5 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (5 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (4 chatters)
- Light For Souls Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- THE TINA SHOW (2 chatters)
- The World Transformed (2 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (2 chatters)
- Next To Blow Radio (2 chatters)
- Father Teresa (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- DJBlueDevil (1 chatters)
- IMTM Worldwide Radio (1 chatters)
- InThePaint (1 chatters)
- Building Blocks of Recovery (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (1 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Brutally Uncut (0 chatters)