SORT BY Relevancy
Listen in as UFC legend Chris "Lights Out" Lytle, Olympic certified coach Jeremy Boling, and Co-host Paul Pottle as they talk about Mixed Martial Arts, Traditional Martial Arts, Judo, Wrestling, BJJ, Grappling and much much more. Tonight they will be discussing Midwest Fight Series event on July 19th.
Have you ever wondered just how important sleep is? How sleep plays a role in everything that we do? Our internal clocks are governed by seasonal variations in light and dark; extending daylight artificially leads to a craving for sugar, especially concentrated, refined carbohydrates that, in turn, cause obesity. More seriously, lack of sleep inhibits the production of prolactin and melatonin—deranging our immune systems and causing depression, diabetes, heart disease, and cancer. Tune in this week as the author of Lights Out TS Wiley joins me to share with you everything you need to know about sleep. How to and why to sleep.
T.S. Wiley is the author of "Lights Out: Sleep, Sugar and Survival, ". Wiley succinctly and logically argues that electricity and the light bulb put us out of sync with nature as the ultimate "endocrine disruptors". People spent summers, before electric lights, sleeping less and eating heavily in preparation for winter because the light triggered the hunger for carbohydrates. Now, light is available 24 hours a day. Heating and air-conditioning climate control our hormonal responses to consume carbohydrates now available year round. This is the scenario for obesity, Type II diabetes, and depression. In Wiley's opinion, sleep is the best medicine. Her newest work in process is "Manthropology", exploring how medicine and modern life are killing men. Find out more about the study of bio-identical, bio-mimetic HRT on her website, www.thewileyprotocol.com
"My name is Amy Jo AKA GHOSTBOX CHICK. I live in Fort Wayne, Indiana now and I have been investigating for over 5 years. I am a independent Paranormal Investigator. I host my own events and join other groups on investigations. Paranormal Investigating is my passion. Let me share my passion with YOU :)"
Tune in tues May 5th 7 est for the long awaited debut of the DjRia In The Mix show highlighting the Most Gifted individuals from the Independent world of Music,Fashion, Sports and community development. Hosted by Maria Clifton Tonight's guest will be Chicago beauty songwriter / singer CYN , Public Relations & Marketing Rep Katrina Highsmith of PZI Jeans and NYC Lights with High Lights . To listen to show log onto Call in to tslk to host and guest @ 773-897-6301 A LCF Radio production
Join us on Wed. Aug 26 @ 9pm (CST) for the 'After the Lights Go Out' Radio Show!! Tonight's special guest is Dr. C.L. Williams of 'Living 2 Achieve'! Chat or just listen @ 347-857-4456 or www.wetalkradio.com/after-the-lights-go-out.
BE A GUEST: admin@WeTalkRadio.com
JOIN US TONIGHT @ 9PM(CST) FOR HOT CANDID CONVERSATIONS & MORE! OUR SPECIAL GUEST TONIGHT IS TV/RADIO PERSONALITY MONICA GAYNOR OF COFFEE WITH MONICA!! PUT YOUR KIDDOS TO BED AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS THAT IT'S TIME FOR THE 'AFTER THE LIGHTS GO OUT' RADIO SHOW! CALL TO LISTEN TO THE SHOW OR CHAT WITH US @ 3478574456 OR WWW.WETALKRADIO.COM/AFTER-THE-LIGHTS-GO-OUT
Speak-out on Air or through the WRASK IT™ App.
Stewart D speaks-out on Ashley Madison, Jared Fogle, Donald Trump and much more.
Call In and Speak-Out @ (646) 787-8295 or vent throught the WRASK IT™ App.
Search WRASK IT in your phone's play store. Available in Itunes - Android
Reach Out America: Imploding the Illusion
FRIDAY NIGHT Raquel Okyay will be discussing the recent move by the FDA to approve a powerful opiate drug for children as young as 11 years old and contrast that with the use of cannabis by adults as unlawful. Something is wrong with this picture!
If you would like to come on my show to give your point of view, please leave a message here. Thank you.
Join Host Live Chats
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (16 chatters)
- Witch School (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (8 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (7 chatters)
- Conspiracydude (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (6 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (6 chatters)
- America Matters Radio (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (4 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio (4 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (1 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Fortress (1 chatters)
- Powertalk with OG Mack Drama (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- STIR Strengthening Ties in the Race (1 chatters)