SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
People are drawn to and influenced by leaders who communicate authentically, connect easily with people, and have immediate impact. So how do you become one of them? How can you learn to “own the room”?
Join us with our special guest Amy Jen Su, co-author of the Washington Post best seller and Harvard Business Review Press book “Own the Room: Discover Your Signature Voice to Master Your Leadership Presence”.
According to Amy Jen Su and Muriel Maignan Wilkins, leadership presence is the ability to consistently and clearly articulate your value proposition while influencing and connecting with others. Learn how to own the room no matter where you sit in your organization.
Amy Jen Su is Managing Partner and Co-Founder of Isis Associates, a leadership development firm that has coached and trained thousands of leaders on areas of leadership presence and executive endurance critical to a leader’s success. Amy has a proven track record helping leaders to build vision, voice, and followership while sustaining their personal best amidst organizational complexity and change.
Amy has written on leadership and communications for the Harvard Business Review and Huffington Post blogs, Leader to Leader magazine and has been interviewed by a variety of media outlets including the Wall Street Journal, Fast Company, Spirit Magazine, and Newswire.FM.
Amy holds a MBA from Harvard Business School and BA in Psychology from Stanford University, graduating from both with honors and distinctions.
For more information on Amy, Isis Associates, and to purchase “Own The Room”; visit her website at www. Isisassociates.com
Yamaneika and Side Eye Chloe are joined by guests, comedian Lil Rel and Becky Astphan to discuss Mariah Carey's Rockefeller Center Tree Lighting performance and whether there's a point when singers and artists should just hang it up, the Eric Garner protests in New York, Lil Rel's transition from Chicago to New York, and how perceptions change with success. Check it out.
Follow @yamaneika @Chloe_Hilliard @LilRel4 @rastphan and @Standupnylabs.
Go to www.StandUpNY.com to see when Yamaneika and Chloe are performing live at Stand Up NY.
Listen to all our other great podcasts at www.StandUpNYLabs.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (441 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (34 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (19 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (14 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- ShadySykes (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (7 chatters)
- Universal Radio (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- ALLFACTS IS BACK (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (4 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- 65261 (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (2 chatters)
- LCS (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (1 chatters)