SORT BY Relevancy
in Real Estate
The home sale tax exclusion is the single best wealth opportunity that's available to the average American. It surprises me that so many real estate investors I talk with aren't aware of it! Join us LIVE on this episode to find out more how you could realistically earn TAX FREE income for the rest of your life. Try getting that from the crooks on Wall Street! Imagine what your retirement would look like if you started now and took advantage of this fantastic opportunity.
TAX FREE Income As A Serial Home Buyer, along with information on our debut "Different Drummer Real Estate Investing" podcast, and an update from the "dude ranch" aka the SC Rehab. Investor Zone Radio, LIVE Sunday morning at 10 AM (EST).
Inspiration of the Day
If you want happiness for an hour…
take a nap.
If you want happiness for a day…
If you want happiness for a month…
If you want happiness for a year…
inherit a fortune.
If you want happiness for a lifetime…
help someone else.
So Now What?
In a study at the University of Pennsylvania, volunteers asked to engage in either a pleasurable or charitable act reported that the charitable act caused them to feel happier longer than the pleasurable one did.
Altruism beats out pleasure for greater happiness.
Just by giving to somebody, giving of your time, energy or money, that releases hormones, neurotransmitters, and protective antibodies which increase the immune system.
When altruism was studied with MRIs it was found that giving lit up the same areas of the brain that lit up when you received a reward.
Your brain creates something called the Helper’s High, similar to a runner’s high after a workout. Giving releases endorphins and dopamine which lead to a feeling of elation followed
by a feeling of calm.
Studies also show that you live longer and are healthier.
Don’t have any money to donate to your favorite charity?
So busy with work and family that you don’t have any extra time to help out with a project?
That’s ok because sometimes the best thing you can do for another person is to just give them your attention and listen...
Continue reading at MOJO WISDOM
Of all the ways to create a consistent and passive income stream, purchasing an existing, revenue generating website is the smartest. What does that mean? What does that look like?
The concept of purchasing a website to create an income stream for yourself, your company, or your private equity fund is new to many people. Expert, Mike Engstrom, shares a model that not only gives you the tools to buy revenue generating websites, but also how you can save time by doing it.
Diana Schneidman is a freelance writer and consultant. She helps others land freelance and consulting clients through her coaching practice, Stand Up 8 Times. The business is named after a Japanese proverb, “Fall down seven times, stand up eight,” and refers to the quality of resilience that is essential to building a business.
Real Skills, Real Income: A Proven Marketing System to Land Well-Paid Freelance and Consulting Work in 30 Days or Less, is available on Amazon.
Visit http://www.StandUp8Times.com to access her free report, “3 Secrets to Freelance and Consulting Success: Start Making Great Money as a Freelancer or Consultant for High-Paying Corporate Clients,” her blog, and additional information.
Learn about an innovation connection that you can plug into from first thought of an idea, to bring you all the way through to implementation & income, in my interview with Zion Bar-El, CEO & Chief Visionary of Ideation, Inc. (Full disclosure: in partnership with Idea Success Network.)
Chris Miles, the "Cash Flow Expert" and “THE financial advocate for the entrepreneur” is returning to share even more of his expereince with us! As a cash flow expert,he will offer real advice that works and people value, not fluff. He will share how he overcame HUGE financial hardships of being $1M in debt and in the hole $16,000 a month where he paid off $900,000 of debt in 3 yrs, and have a very profitable business.
The Total Tutor Neil Haley will interview Anne Rippey. She is the Chief Marketing Officer for Key Brand Entertainment. She will discuss the Broadway Balances America Mini Series on Lifetime TV.
“Broadway Balances America” will provide behind-the-scenes excerpts and interviews highlighting the shows that are featured on Broadway Across America’s 2014-2015 Broadway series nationwide – from Boston to Costa Mesa, from Houston to Minneapolis, and everywhere in between. The Balancing Act’s hosts get up close and personal with the casts and crews, even experiencing what it’s like to dance in their shoes.
About The Balancing Act® on Lifetime® Television
Now in its 7th year, The Balancing Act continues to empower women in all aspects of their lives. The mission at The Balancing Act is simple – the show strives to help today’s modern woman balance it all by bringing them positive solutions to enrich and empower them. Entertaining, educational and trusted by women, viewers can tune in to America’s premier morning show The Balancing Act on weekday mornings at 7:00 am (ET/PT) airing on Lifetime television. For additional information or to view a segment visit:www.thebalancingact.com.
To learn more about the Broadway Balances America series, please visit:www.broadwaybalancesamerica.com
On tomorrow's B.O.S.S.CHICKS RADIO, Dr. Carolyn Hall and Coach Nanci Deed want to take a different approach. We want to talk to you about "MONEY": How to get it? How to keep it? And how to grow it? This show is for anyone who wants to learn and understand ways that their creative talents and gifts can be used to bring in additional streams of income....In a nutshell, we want to talk to you about WORKING SMARTER AND NOT HARDER...#b.o.s.s.life
On today's show, we will be speaking to Athena Karkanis, better known as White House Chief of Staff, Vanessa Keller, on Lifetime Network's The Lottery.
When looking at traditional job opportunities this last January, I found one that was traditional situation, but one that also came with a big plus. I was hired on as a sales manager and trainer for a local real estate company to the tune of a $30,000 a year base salary. This increased (and stabilized) my personal income, in addition to giving me a stake in the success of the brokerage. With my traditional gig, I have the health insurance and 401(K) I needed, but I have the unique potential to earn some rather large bonus bucks. Since I earn a percentage of the profits that the brokerage nets each month, I have a job that has both a stable salary and a passive income stream.
. This company offers amazing deals on travel, discounts on local items in addition to deep dish discounts and bonuses on things I would buy anyway -- both online and offline. In addition to this, as I recruit people to be on my team on the business side of this firm, I earn even more passive income as they grow their own teams. Yes, it's network marketing. Yes, it's direct selling, but it comes with a very positive cash flow paycheck, as well as a steady stream of bonuses, a potential for a car allowance (a BMW nonetheless) and even a potential for a housing allowance on top of it. All in all, the income potential for my network marketing gig is an extra $50,000 annually if I work hard and sell my little buns off. Of course there are also scads of extra bonuses, and the potential to travel around the world at whole sale prices with my girls, on the cheap --
I am currently working on the manuscripts, but see a very realistic potential (after having done lengthy research) to earn an additional $20,000 to $30,000 a year from three to five publications (the average is $10,000 for a well-written work), even after the initial publishing fees.
People who should listen to this show--entrepreneurs, career coaches
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- John Baptist (93 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- in5d (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (18 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (14 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)