SORT BY Relevancy
Finding happiness can be difficult when you’re going through a traumatic life event like cancer. Dr. Ken Wiezer talks about finding that happiness in the little things by just being creative. You must be creative in the way you look at the world around you and your life. Join Dr. Weizer as he shares his thoughts with us about how to live happy.
Dr. Ken Weizer recently wrote called ‘Cancer for Introverts.’ Over the years, he has noticed cancer causes many to become introverts. He believes that this introversion has positive and negative effects. Listen as Dr. Weizer shares his thoughts with us in this thought-provoking episode of Stories for Life.
LEANNE PARSONS is a CPC, ELI-MP is a certified professional coach. As a Coach, Re-united Adoptee, Mom, Warrior Wife, Stylist, Servant Leader, Radio Host, Speaker and “New Nester” LeAnne has the gift of encouraging individuality, integrity, confidence, and the desire to live a life of freedom and impact. Her passion and her experiences are changing lives one conversation at a time!
LeAnne welcomes Stacy Mosher and Sarah Noonan to her show this week. Both women are Ovarian Cancer Survivors! Please join us for more information, encouragment and support! September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month!
Join for this throwback Thursday episode of Stories for Life as Dr. Ken Weizer and Prostate Cancer Survivor Dan Self discuss the importance of working hard through the cancer journey. Sometimes, there’s not a better way. Sometimes, there’s only the hard way when you are experiencing the cancer dance first hand.
“Our habits create our lives.” In the cancer dance, you have to make new habits – even if you don’t want to. In discussing creating good habits in his life, a patient told Dr. Ken Weizer, “It’s easy to say but hard to do.” Dr. Weizer had a different take on it. Listen as Dr. Weizer talks about how to help yourself do the good habits that you should do. A discussion that everyone can take something from, whether you have cancer or not.
The chief complaint of cancer patients to their doctors is fatigue. In this world of technology, we have so much help with all from all sorts of machines. Dr. Ken Weizer shares with us his thoughts on the cause of fatigue in our lives – “the Terrible Toos.” (No, we are not talking about toddlers.) But Dr. Ken gives us his solution as well – ‘the Wonderful Ones.” What does he mean? Listen in to Dr. Ken’s discussion to find out.
Fatigue is something that affects everyone – especially cancer sufferers. Fatigue can affect your life in detrimental ways. Knowing the causes and how to recognize symptoms can help you manage fatigue. What are those causes? How do you know if you are fatigued? Join Mark Burright as he talks about this common side effect of cancer and cancer treatments.
Lung cancer is one of the most common cancers in the United States. Most of those with lung cancer are non-smokers. In fact, eight out of ten lung cancer patient have never smoked. In this episode, we revisit a previous interview in which Mark Burright was joined by Jessica Steinberg and Barb Ferguson, who consider themselves the “Dynamic Duo.” Both are surviving and thriving with stage IV non-small-cell lung cancer. Listen to this amazing and fun interview as they share their stories with Mark and talk about lung cancer and other things.
Visit Jessica’s Blog ‘Chemo-sabe: Lesson from a Cancer-Fighting Momma Bear’ here:http://chemo-sabe.com
Cancer treatment is a necessity of the cancer journey. Side effects can happen due to these treatments – even some that happen after the treatment is finished. Our host Mark Burright shares with us about the importance of realizing this fact. He also tells us about what some of those late effects are and what we should do when these arise. Join Mark for an educational show that will help you know some of the things you should look for after your cancer treatments. And remember, ALWAYS talk to your doctor about any treatment and its side effects.
Parenting while facing the challenge of cancer presents a litany of major issues and concerns, not the least of which is how to talk to your children. Join us tonight as we welcome parent/survivors Jen Singer, Adam Johnson and Francesca Giessmann to discuss this incredibly important issue. Survivor spotlight on Megan Hildebrandt.
Congratulations, you’re now done with cancer treatment. Now what? You’re done and everything is now back to normal, right? No, it is not over. There is a lot to deal with after treatment. In this first installment of a five part series, Help4Cancer.net CEO and Founder Mark Burright talks about medical care after cancer treatment. Join him as he is back in the studio to talk about follow-up care and things that you should do once you have finished treatment.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (91 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (13 chatters)
- John Baptist (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (6 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (6 chatters)
- Ron Reck (5 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- BTR4367 (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (3 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (3 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (3 chatters)
- Boyd and Lucinda (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (2 chatters)
- knowurenemy (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (2 chatters)
- Dave in the City (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Big C Radio (2 chatters)
- canadianglen (2 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Dr Auset (1 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (1 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (1 chatters)
- Omega Man (1 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (1 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (1 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- Talk Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Pure Journey Radio (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)