SORT BY Relevancy
It’s important to recognize that sleep is an absolutely crucial component of strengthening your immune system and needs to be part of your cancer treatment plan. Listen as we dig back into the archives and Dr. Ken Weizer discusses sleep and how to get enough rest when on the cancer journey.
It’s understandable that sexuality may not be the primary focus for many cancer patients, at least not right away. Sexuality is an incredibly personal topic, and each person’s experiences, feelings, and expectations are unique. But at some point, whether because of sexual changes, relationship issues, or difficulties with fertility, patients realize the impact of cancer on their sexuality.
By learning about how your sexuality is likely to change and getting suggestions for healing, you become a partner and advocate in your own care.
Finding happiness can be difficult when you’re going through a traumatic life event like cancer. Dr. Ken Wiezer talks about finding that happiness in the little things by just being creative. You must be creative in the way you look at the world around you and your life. Join Dr. Weizer as he shares his thoughts with us about how to live happy.
Dr. Ken Weizer recently wrote called ‘Cancer for Introverts.’ Over the years, he has noticed cancer causes many to become introverts. He believes that this introversion has positive and negative effects. Listen as Dr. Weizer shares his thoughts with us in this thought-provoking episode of Stories for Life.
LEANNE PARSONS is a CPC, ELI-MP is a certified professional coach. As a Coach, Re-united Adoptee, Mom, Warrior Wife, Stylist, Servant Leader, Radio Host, Speaker and “New Nester” LeAnne has the gift of encouraging individuality, integrity, confidence, and the desire to live a life of freedom and impact. Her passion and her experiences are changing lives one conversation at a time!
LeAnne welcomes Stacy Mosher and Sarah Noonan to her show this week. Both women are Ovarian Cancer Survivors! Please join us for more information, encouragment and support! September is Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month!
Inflammatory breast cancer accounts for 1 to 5 percent of all breast cancers diagnosed in the United States and tends to be diagnosed at younger ages. Tonight we welcome Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation) and Dr. Wendy Woodward to discuss this often misdiagnosed disease. Survivor Spotlight on Tolley St. Clair.
“Our habits create our lives.” In the cancer dance, you have to make new habits – even if you don’t want to. In discussing creating good habits in his life, a patient told Dr. Ken Weizer, “It’s easy to say but hard to do.” Dr. Weizer had a different take on it. Listen as Dr. Weizer talks about how to help yourself do the good habits that you should do. A discussion that everyone can take something from, whether you have cancer or not.
Join for this throwback Thursday episode of Stories for Life as Dr. Ken Weizer and Prostate Cancer Survivor Dan Self discuss the importance of working hard through the cancer journey. Sometimes, there’s not a better way. Sometimes, there’s only the hard way when you are experiencing the cancer dance first hand.
For many young adults diagnosed with cancer, the fertility repercussions of treatment are often eclipsed by the primary objective of treating the disease. Join us as we talk with Gina Shaw (Author) and Shelley Nolden (blogger and mom to be) as we explore the options, risks and tough emotional and psychological issues of having children after cancer. Survivor Spotlight on Jen Rachman.
The chief complaint of cancer patients to their doctors is fatigue. In this world of technology, we have so much help with all from all sorts of machines. Dr. Ken Weizer shares with us his thoughts on the cause of fatigue in our lives – “the Terrible Toos.” (No, we are not talking about toddlers.) But Dr. Ken gives us his solution as well – ‘the Wonderful Ones.” What does he mean? Listen in to Dr. Ken’s discussion to find out.
It’s October, otherwise known as “Pinktober”. As we enter Brest Cancer Awareness Month, join us as we welcome our friends Dr. Angela Wall (Communications Director) and Annie Sartor (Policy and Campaign Coordinator) from Brest Cancer Action, a national, feminist grassroots education and advocacy organization fighting to achieve health justice for all women at risk of and living with breast cancer. Survivor Spotlight on Seporah Raizer.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pro Wrestling Torch (32 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (29 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (12 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (9 chatters)
- Elisjah (9 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (8 chatters)
- TonyBrunoShow (8 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (6 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (5 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Restore The Republic Show (3 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- Ask a PI (2 chatters)
- Baltimore Business Network (2 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (1 chatters)
- practice what u preach network (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (1 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Boston Sports Hack (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)