SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
The IRS routinely places Liens and levies against Americans across this republic, but are they valid? In most, if not ALL cases, NO! The IRS does many of its attacks under the color of law, using administrative actions which are outside due process, and are outside their own regulations... but they don't care. They KNOW they can rely on fear and intimidation of your bank or business entity who controls your money or assets to turn over your assest without actually proving the Levy is valid, or that the IRS followed the simple laws. Well, now you have the means to fight the IRS, and NOTICE your bank or other institution being Levied using simple documents, and especially the law itself to hold your bank accountable for the unlawful release of your assets if they ignore your legal notice.
Chicago bankruptcy and consumer credit attorney Joseph Wrobel shares news and updates in bankruptcy law as well as business and consumer financial matters. It has been documented that financial troubles can cause all sorts of ailments, the most common of which is sleeplessness. Joseph Wrobel helps clients alleviate their anxiety created by the inability to pay bills and the embarrassment of financial distress. On today’s program, we cover bankruptcy’s effect on wage assignments, wage garnishments, bank account freezes and liens.
Bankruptcy issues covered on this show:
Wage assignments, how they operate and what happens to them during bankruptcy.
Wage garnishments and what happens when you file a bankruptcy petition.
Bank account freezes and how a bankruptcy case will unfreeze them.
Liens of different types and how they operate when you are in bankruptcy.
Joseph Wrobel has been a practicing attorney since 1973 and has experience in a wide variety of law relating to legal matters for individuals and families. Wrobel helps clients get out of debt and get a fresh start. He is an active member in several bar associations and the Bankruptcy Panel of Pro Bono Program of the Chicago Volunteer Legal Services. After serving the U.S. Army Reserve 363rd Civil Affairs Unit, Wrobel earned a B.A. in Psychology from Northwestern University and in 1973 he earned a JD from DePaul University Law School.
Visit our Chicago Bankruptcy Site online for more about the firm.
Sunday Night 7:00 pm est Moorish Talk Live 100
At Blog Talk Radio
Call in #310-982-4184
Tarhaka presents an awesome interview on Trust,
Administrative Procedure, Liens, Status in
Commerce. Don’t miss this informative show.
I HAVE BEEN BANNED BY FACE BOOK FROM BEFRIENDING MY PEOPLE.
SO SEND A FRIEND REQUEST TO Tarhaka Amaana El Bey
contact Tarhaka for your copy of the most profound Library and Law Dictionaries in the United States, and free articles mentioned on the show #904-303-9061 before 7:00pm est http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tarhaka.rss.
DON'T MISS THIS POWERFUL REVELATION.
in Real Estate
Making Money In Real Estate When You Have No Money Hello! My name is Ken Sheppard. I have invested in real estate successfully for over thirty years. This show will explain to you how to make money in real estate when you do not have any money. I started out this way and so can you. Our topic today is tax liens and overages with tax liens. Please join us for a informative discussion!
Ricky Brava has a conversation with the nations premier asset protection attorney Wayne Patton.
Get insights and learn what asset protection is all about. Ricky once again brings to you the listeners the best in the nation.
Wayne Patton graduated in the top 10% of his law school class at Vanderbilt University, where he served on the prestigious Law Review, earned the Joe C. Davis merit scholarship for law and economics, clerked for Justice Randy Holland of the Delaware Supreme Court, received the highest grade in Federal Tax Law, and was named to the Order of the Coif. As an undergraduate, Wayne majored in Finance and minored in English at Florida State University.
After law school, one of Wayne's essays on the Florida bar exam was published in the official study guide as the model answer. He has also been featured in the New York Times.
Professionally, Wayne Patton began his career working as a corporate mergers and acquisitions attorney for Locke, Liddell & Sapp (now Locke Lord) – one of the world’s largest law firms. He also spent time practicing commercial litigation and learning how asset protection mechanisms function in the context of a lawsuit. Before starting his own firm, Wayne served as the Managing Attorney for the asset protection law firm Lodmell & Lodmell.
Sponsored by Apollo Financial Group
What are tax liens? In its most basic form, a tax lien is a way to legally guarantee that an individual, business or lender will be paid for a debt, by placing a restriction on the debtor's property, which limits them from transferring its title or using it as collateral to obtain further financing.
Tax Liens may be placed on a type of personal property of real estate. The most common lien today is a mortgage. Other types include: mechanic's liens; attorney's liens and tax liens. Each type sports its own rules and deadlines regarding filing, and may vary widely from state to state or even county to county.
There are two types of liens: the particular lien; and the general lien.
Particular liens arise when a person claims a right to retain property, in respect of money or labor expended on the property in question. This kind of lien may be issued in one of three ways: by express contract; from implied contract as in usage of trade); or by legal arrangement of the two parties (as when a contractor finishes contracted work on the property or goods have been salvaged from the sea).
In contrast, general liens are issued when: an agreement is reached between the two parties; by general usage or trade; or by particular usage or trade.
In addition, most liens are also divided into two main groups: legal and federal liens (which can be enforced by law), and equity liens (which are valid only in a court of equity).
To create a valid lien it is important to ensure that the party it is acquired does indeed hold absolute ownership of the property in question; that the person laying claim on the lien has the right to do so; and that the lien s being placed in direct purpose of an agreement of payment made by the two parties.
Liens may be attached to personal property or real estate for the following reasons:
* to pay tax debt - a tax lien
* to pay for labor services rendered and/or construction supplies
* for mortgages
Ricky Brava will speak with Alex Goldovsky who is the nation’s leader in the Nationwide Title Search Market.
Ricky will ask Alex everything you ever wanted to know about the title search business.
This will be an exciting interview that will give you a better understanding of how to use this important part of your due diligence practice.
A must show for all the Real Estate professionals/investors Etc.
Alex Goldovsky is the CEO at ProTitleUSA
Alex Goldovsky, Founder and CEO of ProTitleUSA - a leader in Nationwide Title Search Market, servicing Fannie Mae, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Colony, FDIC, IRS, SBA, First American, Apollo Financial Group and many others clients.
Specialties: NPNs, Performing, and Structured Bulk Loan Sales Due Diligence: ProTitleUSA has tailored its work flow to meet today's market requirements for Distressed and performing assets. In fact, we launched a new service for distressed assets specifically: Demolition-Tax Sale-Redemption-Bankruptcy search which addresses a major fall-out from the NPN loan pools. Our turn time is unprecedented.
One-stop-shop: We have developed a network of partners that will help in Title due diligence, title curative work, recording, document preparation, BPOs, AVMs, asset pool closing services.
Some of the products ProTitleUSA offers:
- Nationwide Residential and Commercial title searches
- Statewide UCC Secretary of State searches
- Demolition, Tax Sale searches, Bankruptcy
- Title Insurance, Securitization search, Seminars, NPN / Performing / Structured asset title due diligence
Today is all about building a United front. What are you doing to uplift our people out of the condition we are in?? Lets develop a strategy . If you have a business you would like to promote call in get your business out there.We are discussing a brand new movement called U.N.I.T.E URBAN NATIONAL INTERNET TRADING EXCHANGE...........This Includes Virtual Wall Street, Economic , Starting our own Credit Union, Buying Farmland,Financial Warfare, Days of Absence from this system. How to get rid of Tax Liens, Child Support, Foreclosures, Car Loans. How to create your own JObs, How to start your own Business, Credit Repair, Boosting your Credit Score and Funding. We are putting all this together for our people. Join us today on www.blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive or call in 3478269457.......6pm Eastern time
A tax lien protects the government’s (either state or Federal) right to claim your property if you don’t pay your tax obligations. A lien can be attached to your money or your property.
If you do end up with a tax lien on your credit reports here are 3 possible solutions on how you can address them:
Request a withdrawal
This show will be collaboration with TaxChick
We will highlight a clients that has a $200,000 Tax Lien on the show.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- John Baptist (93 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- in5d (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (22 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (20 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (18 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (14 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (7 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- 12kyle (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- David and Wes (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- JUDGEMENT TIME (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)