SORT BY Relevancy
Has the Non Aggression Principle failed? The filmed execution of journalist James Foley and the apparent destruction of minority groups in Iraq at the hands of the savage ISIS fundamentalists has even steadfast Libertarians questioning their view on foreign policy. Are the interventionists now vindicated? Is it time to just admit that Lindsey Graham loves us and wants us to be safe ? Should we drool and shit our pants in fear ? Isn't it just time to get on the freedom train, eat our freedom fries , suckle the chaffed nipples of the nanny state , pull the warm blanket of homeland security over our eyes and be grateful that the sages of the U.S. govt. are hard at work protecting us all ?
Tonight I discuss The new Body Count album, play some music and talk about strippers and my love of the man powered machine known as the bicycle.Of course I steal away precious time you could of spent doing something better. :) I also address the possibility of doing a show to give Vonhelton's critics AKA Trolls and Hater's the opportunity to voice their side of the story.
Topics- Bicycles, Strippers and Strip Clubs.
Don't forget to tune in to tonight's show @7pm central. We will be discussing the chick with the 3 nipples, analyzing Erykah Badu's NEXT LIFETIME lyrics (male and female perspective) and whatever else that comes up! Please share and call/log in.
This is the fourth episode of Honey Badger THIS. This will be totally unscripted, a hodge podge of my opinions, rants, touching briefly on various news articles as I come across them, attempting to be funny, playing some music or clips, etc. Since it's a Friday episode it should prove to be a more festive, fun, and laid-back foray into radio excellence. I plan to prepare virtually nothing ahead of time, and I'll be using the Honey Badger Mobile Studio (the Verizon Wireless Prepaid iPhone 4S which they do not, sadly, pay me to mention).
Shannon's guest this week is an award-winning artist with a lot of talent and an equally large heart. Amy Black is the founder of the nonprofit Pink Ink Fund, which offers financial assistance to women for nipple and areola repigmentation (tattooing) post mastectomy. Her goal is to enable as many women as possible to have the opportunity to regain the natural coloration of their nipples, which is only possible is thru tattooing. Pink Ink Fund helps ease the finncial burdens along the path to complete healing.
Amy attended the prestigious Columbus College of Art and Design. After college, she interned at a tattoo shop and ultimately ended up buying the business from the owners. She has been rated the Best Tattoo Artist/Studio in Richmond Magazine and Style Magazine multiple times, and was also named RVA Magazine’s Best Local Tattoo Artist.
Hosted by women's rights leader, Shannon Fisher, The Authentic Woman shares Perspectives on the Female Experience in America by delving deeply into the worlds of writers, artists, celebrities and community leaders - discovering their personal inspiration and passions. Contact Shannon Fisher: Facebook - Twitter - The Authentic Woman.
This podcast is owned by the Authors on the Air Global Radio Network LLC. Thanks to our sponsor Michael Lowndes, our website professional, at www.pmlmedia.com.
Special Romance Writers show with Marsha's very special guests Jean Joachim and Leigh Michaels on Tuesday June 9 at 8PM CST 9PM EST. Both of these authors are very successful and extremely helpful to new authors which in itself is a very time consuming job but they both know how difficult this business is.
Leigh Michaels is the author of more than 80 contemporary romance novels published by Harlequin Books and has received Reviewer's Choice awards from Romantic Times. She teaches romance writing at in-person seminars and on the Internet at Gotham Writer's Workshop and at Barnes & Noble University, and has written articles for Writer's Digest, The Writer, and the RWA journal.
Jean Joachim is a wife and mother of two sons, is owned by a rescued pug, named Homer. She’d been writing non-fiction for what seemed like forever until she got up the nerve to try fiction. It was love. Now she spends her days in New York City in the company of her characters, with a cup of tea and a secret stash of black licorice. She is also doing radio interviews on “The Book Club” with John Austin.
Please feel free to call in if you have any questions.(714) 242-5259
for more info
Obama’s soldier-ransom strategy: good for him and deserting turncoats like Sergeant Bergdahl, bad for the rest of us; Let's offend the Left, since it seems we can't avoid doing so anyway; Somehow, Obama/s reaction to scandals starts with acceptance and ends with denial; and what would the road to an Obama impeachment look like?
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (13 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (12 chatters)
- Dark Twitter (9 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (8 chatters)
- Aquaman (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- The Bully Effect0 (3 chatters)
- Papa CE (3 chatters)
- Christism with Nadia Khalil Bradley (3 chatters)
- TheRealSideRadio (3 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (2 chatters)
- TPPCTV (2 chatters)
- Trek Talking (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (2 chatters)
- Ebony Empress (2 chatters)
- MRTALK (2 chatters)
- Positively Autistic (2 chatters)
- The Organic View (2 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (1 chatters)
- The Final Say (1 chatters)
- pinkheelsthesoul (1 chatters)
- Out and About Town (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- SportsTime Radio (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Foster Brothers On Point (1 chatters)
- Lets Talk Home Staging with Mannie (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (1 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (1 chatters)
- COS Radio (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Patriot Nation (0 chatters)