SORT BY Relevancy
As America finally wakes up to the disaster its government is causing in the Mideast, we have a chance to awaken those who still believe that their President directs foreign policy in what he believes is best for national security.Now that they are finally wondering why Obama believes interfering in Syria is in "American" interests, they may be ready to find out how the US goverment defines the term.On Saturday, June 29th at 10 AM PST/ 1 PM ESTour guest will be "Lipe Libya," a former member of the Libyan Army who fought during the NATO-backed terrorist coup against the popular government of Muhammar Gaddafi. We will look at what happened, how organized resistance is forming, and why Syria and Libya are object lessons on the necessity of building a united international front against fascism and war at the grassroots level. Know the truth and the truth will set us free.Subscribe to automatic reminders and descriptions of this and future shows by hitting the "follow" button here.
Sunday, 7:00PM EST/4:00PM PST, join us for a very special edition of the Info Trap as we discuss Egypt's brutal crackdown on supporters of the Egyptian Brotherhood, the future of Syria and the crippling impact that U.S. sanctions have on Iranian society.
We have 3 featured guests appearing to offer their firsthand experience on these topics. For the discussion on Egypt we will be joined by Sana Amin, an Egyptian student currently residing in Cairo, Egypt. For the discussion of Syria, we will be joined by Islam, a Syrian national who previously fled the conflict in Syria.
And last but not least, we will be joined by Mehrdad Shahabi, an Iranian national residing in Tehran.
In addition to taking your calls we will also be utilizing the chat room to allow you to present any questions you have for our featured guests. I hope that you tune in and seize this golden opportunity to hear directly from the people whose countries are discussed in the news.
Hear interview with John Bernard on what is going on in Syria, Egypt and the rest of the Middle East. John Bernard has been warning us even before he lost his son Lance Cpl. Joshua Bernard (KIA'09 Dahaneh Afghanistan) that the Middle East mess we are in cannot be solved without first recognizing the truth of the problem. Our enemies sees us first as The Enemy and what we maybe going to do in Syria is to unite them against US. Be wary.
Guest: Jim Yardley, contributor to American Thinker.
Jim just wrote an article about Egypt.
Check out my book:
CUBANOS IN WISCONSIN
Today I am going to be talking about Obama's newest attempt at firearm regulation, some newer updates on the Syrian conflict, and some more on Egypt, along with a sprinkling of other insanity I've uncovered over the past couple of days.
Middle East expert and former State Department official Ari Ratner joins us today to help us understand what is going on in the region today and where it is going. Is there there a positive outcome in Syria for the US? What should the President do about the gas attack, if anything? Will the military government replicate the Mubarak regime in Egypt and how will that affect the US? The Egyptian people? Israel? Will Islamists in the Sinai attack Israel and will Israel fight back instead of holding its fire like it did during the Iraq war? Call in and ask Ari ratner your questions. 2:05 pm ET.
A new concept in the opinion-driven world of talk radio, Fairness Radio is a daily one-hour on-line and on-air radio show featuring liberal Patrick O'Heffernan interviewing national guests from across the political spectrum. Patrick talks with everyone from conservative Senator Jim DeMint to former Democratic Party Chairman Governor Howard Dean to explore news, politics and culture from all sides in a civil conversation that focuses on idea, not gotcha’s. With an international team experts from all sides of the political spectrum Fairness Radio covers the events of the world like no one else.
Join Host Live Chats
- Omega Man (28 chatters)
- Reader Tash (10 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (10 chatters)
- Living Astrology (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (8 chatters)
- Tarhaka (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Dicmatized (6 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (5 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B Frank Stylz (5 chatters)
- FanvsFan0 (5 chatters)
- PA RADIO (5 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- The Wheat Report (4 chatters)
- Lady Sapphire Radio (4 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (4 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (4 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (3 chatters)
- Jets Zone Radio (3 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (3 chatters)
- Art Imitates Life (3 chatters)
- NWP radio (3 chatters)
- Lorane Gordon (3 chatters)
- Prophetess Elect Theresa (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Changing Worldviews (2 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Spirit of 76 Remedy (2 chatters)
- Stories We Live By (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Tribulation News (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- CTKRMinistries (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- NyghtstormsAll Action New Talk (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Refuge on the Mountain (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)