SORT BY Relevancy
Libertarianism is a set of related political philosophies that uphold liberty as the highest political endThis includes emphasis on the primacy of individual liberty, political freedom, and voluntary association. Libertarians advocate a society with a greatly reduced state or no state at all.In the United States we Rand Paul and others that follow Ann Rand on the right.On the Left European individualist anarchism and the individualist German philosophers Friedrich Nietzsche,France Pierre-Joseph Proudhon and Herbert Spencer. Noam Chomsky, Libertarian Marxism is one of the main currents of libertarian socialism in the US.
Tonight on "The Druth About..." Dru and Brandi will explore what it means to be libertarian. Topics will include the Libertarian Party platform, libertarianism in general and different types of libertarianism.
Libertarianism comes in several different forms just as any other form of political ideology. Republicans have their own version of libertarianism as well as authoritarianism, conservativism and extremism. Democrats have their Marxism, Communism and Liberalism.
Libertarians are not exempt from their various factions. Libertarians have the anarcholibertarians, right and left leaning libertarians, libertarian socialism and just plain ol' libertarianism.
Join us tonight and be part of the discussion.
This week's episode of "The Druth About..." we delve further into the ideologies and principles of libertarianism and what it means to be a libertarian. We will do a comparison and contrast between conservativism, liberalism and libertarianism from the perspectives of the Republicans, Democrats and Libertarians.
We are NOT endorsing the Libertarian Party nor does the Libertarian Party endorse this show or this network. In fact, it is very likely that the Libertarian Party doesn't even know this platform exists.
Tune in on Thursday evening at 9:00 pm Eastern / 6:00 pm Pacific and be part of the discussion.
For this episode, a Montana Republic listener will be my guest in our discussion of Libertarianism. Is it the answer? What do you think?
"Many individuals within the alternative media perform a valuable service by acting as government watchdogs, but with the abuses of statism exponentially piling up, too many within the audience are left bewildered. Deeply pondering about what to stand for is not the only source of conflict, since there is also the nearly untouched upon, yet badly needed discussions to be had concerning the use of which tactics and strategies work better than others. Shifting the wheat from the chaff is easier said than done, but to do so requires not only pragmatic calculation, but also a firm adherence to steadfast principles." Kyle Rearden. My guest for the evening.
* Factions - The Chains of Oppression
by Gary Hunt
Contact Wolf firstname.lastname@example.org
Today on UNRAVELING THE MATRIX...... ANARCHISM / VOLUNTARYISM / LIBERTARIANISM Join Austin Thomas at 6pm PST / 9pm EST. Open phone lines, 347-855-8301, listen live or press #1 to be brought on air.
Or listen online, @ www.blogtalkradio.com/truthemerges
He's B-a-a-ack: Tony is back on the program after a two-week preaching tour with Chris Sippley of JeremiahCry Ministries. Tony will talk about the tour, including: his time at the Shepherds' Conference; his run-ins with Jed Smock; meeting the man he thinks is the best open-air preacher he has ever seen; ministering on three major university campuses. Tony will share some audio from the tour.
Raising the Dead: Tony and team will discuss the latest in the ridiculous outpourings of the spirits of the age, coming out of Bethel Church, in Redding, CA. There is actually a group that boasts of raising 11 people from the dead. They are now advertising their services. They will come to the morgue, mortuary, or gravesite to attempt to raise your recently departed from the dead.
Is Libertarianism Christian?: Chris Hohnholz will lead an interesting discussion regarding Libertarianism. Many Christians are moving toward Libertarianism as their preferred political and socially philosophical construct. Is Libertarianism Christian?
And Tony will be taking your calls and questions from the chat room.
On this episode of the Annoying Peasant Radio Show, we will discuss some follow-up to our discussion last week with Mr. Jacob Huebert. We will have some back and forth regarding Mr. Huebert's comments and topics from his book "Libertarianism Today". There are a number of other developments in the past week to add...New Jersey governor, Chris Christie, NSA developments, proposed additional oil & gas taxes, and a general statement regarding liberty by Tom.
Of course there will be much more. Join us by calling in to our guest line (646) 564-9744, participating in our chat or just listening in. We encourage all to join us, exercise some patients and learn about liberty!
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, takes on the issues of the day and talks about how the rule of law must be implemented to resolve those problems. Shane took on the following issues:
1. Barry Hess is a libertarian candidate for Arizona governor, and he spoke last night. What were the high points and low points?
2. Is profiling ever appopriate? Where does Islam fit into all of this? Listen into the hear what the Department of Justice is saying.
3. The U.S. Forest Service now wants media to apply for a permit to enter federal lands for commerical purposes. What about the First Amendment?
4. Have we learned any lessons from England and the gun rights? What does Diane Feinstein have to say about it all?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Find out more about how to get involved by going to Freedom Fires.
Among Reformed, Evangelical, and Traditionalist Christians is emerging a raging debate over liberty, law, and government. The confusion within the debate is astronomical due to American Christianity’s rejection of God’s law order. As a result, we have lost every area of our society to humanism, be it humanistic statism or humanistic libertarianism. In this program, host James Brown Jr. will discuss the heresy and dangers of libertarianism and present the Biblical answer to questions concerning liberty, law, and government. The Dangers of Libertarianism will air live on Friday 13, 2012 at 12 pm (noon) eastern time.
Libertarianism vs Anarchism
Libertarians Unleashed V5N41
I have touched on this in the past, but we should delve deeper into this.
What can each philosophy provide?
What are the limits of each?
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (73 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (53 chatters)
- Yada (26 chatters)
- ParanormalPsychicRadio (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (19 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- Papa Lou (16 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (9 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (8 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (5 chatters)
- AlimBey (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (3 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (2 chatters)
- Blog Talk USA (1 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Taylor Kennedie Media (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)