SORT BY Relevancy
Libertarianism is a set of related political philosophies that uphold liberty as the highest political endThis includes emphasis on the primacy of individual liberty, political freedom, and voluntary association. Libertarians advocate a society with a greatly reduced state or no state at all.In the United States we Rand Paul and others that follow Ann Rand on the right.On the Left European individualist anarchism and the individualist German philosophers Friedrich Nietzsche,France Pierre-Joseph Proudhon and Herbert Spencer. Noam Chomsky, Libertarian Marxism is one of the main currents of libertarian socialism in the US.
For this episode, a Montana Republic listener will be my guest in our discussion of Libertarianism. Is it the answer? What do you think?
"Many individuals within the alternative media perform a valuable service by acting as government watchdogs, but with the abuses of statism exponentially piling up, too many within the audience are left bewildered. Deeply pondering about what to stand for is not the only source of conflict, since there is also the nearly untouched upon, yet badly needed discussions to be had concerning the use of which tactics and strategies work better than others. Shifting the wheat from the chaff is easier said than done, but to do so requires not only pragmatic calculation, but also a firm adherence to steadfast principles." Kyle Rearden. My guest for the evening.
* Factions - The Chains of Oppression
by Gary Hunt
Contact Wolf firstname.lastname@example.org
He's B-a-a-ack: Tony is back on the program after a two-week preaching tour with Chris Sippley of JeremiahCry Ministries. Tony will talk about the tour, including: his time at the Shepherds' Conference; his run-ins with Jed Smock; meeting the man he thinks is the best open-air preacher he has ever seen; ministering on three major university campuses. Tony will share some audio from the tour.
Raising the Dead: Tony and team will discuss the latest in the ridiculous outpourings of the spirits of the age, coming out of Bethel Church, in Redding, CA. There is actually a group that boasts of raising 11 people from the dead. They are now advertising their services. They will come to the morgue, mortuary, or gravesite to attempt to raise your recently departed from the dead.
Is Libertarianism Christian?: Chris Hohnholz will lead an interesting discussion regarding Libertarianism. Many Christians are moving toward Libertarianism as their preferred political and socially philosophical construct. Is Libertarianism Christian?
And Tony will be taking your calls and questions from the chat room.
On this episode of the Annoying Peasant Radio Show, we will discuss some follow-up to our discussion last week with Mr. Jacob Huebert. We will have some back and forth regarding Mr. Huebert's comments and topics from his book "Libertarianism Today". There are a number of other developments in the past week to add...New Jersey governor, Chris Christie, NSA developments, proposed additional oil & gas taxes, and a general statement regarding liberty by Tom.
Of course there will be much more. Join us by calling in to our guest line (646) 564-9744, participating in our chat or just listening in. We encourage all to join us, exercise some patients and learn about liberty!
Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, takes on the issues of the day and talks about how the rule of law must be implemented to resolve those problems. Shane took on the following issues:
1. Barry Hess is a libertarian candidate for Arizona governor, and he spoke last night. What were the high points and low points?
2. Is profiling ever appopriate? Where does Islam fit into all of this? Listen into the hear what the Department of Justice is saying.
3. The U.S. Forest Service now wants media to apply for a permit to enter federal lands for commerical purposes. What about the First Amendment?
4. Have we learned any lessons from England and the gun rights? What does Diane Feinstein have to say about it all?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Find out more about how to get involved by going to Freedom Fires.
Libertarianism vs Anarchism
Libertarians Unleashed V5N41
I have touched on this in the past, but we should delve deeper into this.
What can each philosophy provide?
What are the limits of each?
Among Reformed, Evangelical, and Traditionalist Christians is emerging a raging debate over liberty, law, and government. The confusion within the debate is astronomical due to American Christianity’s rejection of God’s law order. As a result, we have lost every area of our society to humanism, be it humanistic statism or humanistic libertarianism. In this program, host James Brown Jr. will discuss the heresy and dangers of libertarianism and present the Biblical answer to questions concerning liberty, law, and government. The Dangers of Libertarianism will air live on Friday 13, 2012 at 12 pm (noon) eastern time.
On today's inaugural show, I'll share a few highlights of the journey that led to finding my political home as a Libertarian.
This Sunday we will be tackling the subject of Libertarianism and how it differs from being a Republican. I am sure I will be berated by my guests for saying lib’s are just Repubs with cleaner shoes, but we shall see. Lively political debate with Libertarian
Anthony Losaco, Jenn Knight, & Spencer Knight. Let us know your views!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
When it comes to the Libertarian Movement, Lew Rockwell has been there from the beginning and has seen it all. He was Ludwig von Mises' editor; a colleague and friend of Hayek, Rothbard: and worked on the Barry Goldwater and Ron Paul campaigns. He helped found the Mises Institute and describes himself as an anarcho-libertarian. He believes that in spite of the doom and gloom that we're feeling today, there's much to be optimistic about. Libertarianism is resonating with the young like never before. China and Vietnam are reaping the benefits of economic freedom in ways that most thought impossible just a few decades back. And the web of lies, which the current paradigm is built upon, are starting to crumble. Lew believes that the truth will always win out in the end.
So many people believe that voting Libertarian is like throwing your vote away. Dan will share and educate you as to why it is not throwing your vote away. He will be joined by a special guest that will outline why Libertarianism is the best choice.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (68 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (66 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (33 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (18 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (14 chatters)
- MABIM (12 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (11 chatters)
- We Built That Network (9 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- BrewCityBall Radio (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (4 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- In Todays America (3 chatters)
- Jesus My Rock (2 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- thejohnnywatsonshow (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Patriot Media Network (2 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Northern Wellness (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)