SORT BY Relevancy
Conservative talk on today's news and current events that affect every american.
History has shown that liberlism always fails. Why can't liberals see that their social, economic and political idealogies are doomed to fail right from the get-go? Some have even went as far to say that " liberalism" is actually a mental disorder.
Last Hour: ( as time permits)
The Long Wire Anetnna:What is it? The pros and cons of this classic antenna.
Be sure and visit this website America: Let's show our troops we care!
Kevin C. Murphy & Stuart Zechman discuss the difference between modern ¨liberalism¨ and modern ¨progressivism.´ Five minutes excerpted from this longer conversation where Stuart Zechman and Kevin C. Murphy discuss Kevin's dissertation, Uphill All the Way: The Fortunes of Progressivism 1919-1929 Gaius Publius considers it here.
Listen to Kevin's Aug 2013 conversation about1920s progressive context, thought and action in which progressives became liberals... here.
The road to disaster is paved with good intentions. That is the key of liberalism, it is judged on it's intentions, not of it's outcomes, built on emotions, not embedded in reality and logic. In this episode we will be discussing the the shortcomings and flaws in liberal logic and policies from Affirmative Action to the Progressive Tax system.
It is time that conservatives stop beating around the bush about liberalism. The fact of the matter is that liberalism sucks. There is not one single characteristic of liberalism that is worth keeping.
In every single place, liberalism has failed. Liberalism destroys families. Liberalism promotes division and racism. In short, liberalism suck and it is well past time that we share it in no uncertain terms.
Today's youth are caught up in something that began to express itself in the 1960s. In response, Revolution in Mind chronicles the very personal and self-revelatory story of Roger Neill's history from 1960 to 2012, providing inspiration and encouragement to all those who may be concerned by the current generation's social radicalization. From conservatism to liberalism, to Marxism, popular psychology, and eastern religion-he is redeemed to true faith. This revolutionary voyage is symbolic of what is brewing both inside and outside the church of Jesus Christ. In the modern age, the winds of doctrine blow, demanding to be discerned amidst the rise of deceptive movements engulfing the post-Christian West. About the Author: Roger Neill has a bachelor's and master's degree from Simon Fraser University, is a registered social worker in British Columbia, and has worked in community psychiatry for the Greater Vancouver Mental Health Service and Fraser Health Authority for twenty-six years. He spent seven years with the Mennonite Central Committee, working with the homeless and imprisoned mentally ill of Jamaica, and recently he has served the Israel Defense Force in a volunteer capacity. Roger has published articles in academic journals, magazines, newspapers, and currently is a blogger on international affairs. He is retired and lives in Mission, B.C.
Visit Roger's website at HERE and his blog HERE.
Tonight, we are going to show a roadmap on how to defeat liberalism and progressives. It is time to overcome the pitfalls or entrapment of this idealogical movement. It is past time to think rational and not react only through emotions. What may occur in the upcoming November general elections? Also, we intersect with the red hot button topic of Mitt Romney Vice Presidential Selection of Paul Ryan of Wisconsin.
UGP Radio: Liberalism; Brainstem Optional
Sandra Day O'Connor back?
Dr Charles Wurster, wow
The Liberalism Death Machine
Jason Collins 1st Gay Center? Who Cares...
We are The college of remedial Conservative Studies
Each episode covers current events and special interest topics without being concerned with political correctness
Gun Rights, Amendments, Original Intent of Constitution, Declaration of Independence, Hillsdale, Williamsburg, and a whole host of other topics...
Here at the Underground Professor Community College we are covering Freedom Studies 101.
We will discuss Historical events relating to our Founding and apply these lessons to current political events.
Each episode will usually cover a book of interest (required text book) :-)
Join our guests as they disect, analyze, and chide liberal thought and actions in the market place of ideas. A freewheeling evening show with more guffaws and groans than conservatives should have a right to have.
Created and Directed by Reaper Productions
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (163 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (145 chatters)
- John Baptist (110 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (34 chatters)
- The Dream1 (25 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (22 chatters)
- Jamie The Psychic (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (17 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (16 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (16 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (12 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (12 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (12 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (10 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (9 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (9 chatters)
- Life Conversations (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (8 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (6 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (6 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (6 chatters)
- 64452 (6 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (5 chatters)
- ParaTruth Radio (4 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (4 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Darryl James (3 chatters)
- American White History Month (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- 64403 (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- African On The Move (2 chatters)
- E Factor with Brenda Pearce (2 chatters)
- ConversationswithDrDIvanYoung (2 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (2 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (2 chatters)
- The Program Returns (2 chatters)
- The 2nd Revolution (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (1 chatters)
- Stay Bold Radio (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- The Cricket Show (1 chatters)
- The Final Word Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The Live By Terrence Network (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (1 chatters)
- Hampton Blu Radio (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- LinkedLocalNetwork (1 chatters)
- CopRot Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)