SORT BY Relevancy
Are You A Liability Or An Asset To The Kingdom Of God? Brother James Brown Jr. Every First and Third Saturday @ 7:00 pm central 8:00 pm Easter. Special Guests Abby Phelps @ 8:pm Show title " Mannah from on high"
Are parents responsible for the online conduct of their kids? Attorney Steve weighs in on this extremely important "digital age" legal topic. Your kids need to understand basic digital etiquette and what's at stake if they go around bullying or intimdating people online, even if it is just a prank. If the parents know about something and don't take corrective measures, they might find themselves in a position facing a state or federal lawsuit for the acitivites on facebook, youtube, twitter, instagram, text messaging, or even email, carried out by their kids. For example, if your kids engage in cyberbullying or copryight infringement, could the parents be sued? Could this lead to suspension at school?
It is always important to undertand that in our litigious world anyone can be sued for anything, so it is crucial that you build a relationship with your kids, understand them as people, but also to understand what they are doing online.
You owe it to them to protect their brand and their reputation as one screw up can leave them dealing with negative internet publicity, dealing with lawsuits and potentially impacting their future career potential.
Bookmark this episode and share it with your friends and family.
Greetings and Welcome to "The Essence of My Love" your Love, Intimacy, Romance and Relationship Enhancement Ministry.
With your dynamice Trio of Romance Coaches, J.L, Tee and Me Shawna. We thank you for joining us this evening. And we look forward to sharing what is on the heart of God. Studies show that most Marriages struggle and fail because of Finances.
If you are Single, Engaged, Married, this Broadcast is for you. You need to know what God say about you and your Marriage and your Finances. Amen
Please join us tonight at 7 pm EST, 6 pm CST, 5 pm MST and 4 pm PST, by calling into (347) 637-1509,
Tonights Investment Topic: Marriage and Money Matters, Taking Your Marriage from a Liability to an Asset.
Please visit our website at www.theessenceofmylove.com
Studio House Rules:
1. Please do not use your speaker phone feature.
2. Please, when speaking live, be in a quiet place
3. Please be mindful of your time when making a comment.
Thank you and God bless you
Every First and Third Saturday with Brother James Brown Jr. Are You A Liability Or An Asset To The Kingdom Of God?
Business owners don’t often realize that liability insurance and entity liability protection serve two different purposes. However, both liability insurance and entity liability protection help to minimize the risk of financial losses as a result of a lawsuit. In this show Bill and Rick distinguish the two protections available to business owners and point out the conditions during which each come into play.
in Self Help
Although sensitivity can be a gift that could help others because of your attunement to environment, energy, and thought patterns and because it is quite normal (nearly 15 -20% ofthe population is sensitive in some way,) being overly sensitive can actually hurt your career, if not managed correctly.
It is okay to be sensitive. Being kind, empathetic, creative and loving to help others are very good traits. However, when one is overly sensitive, taking things personally, and getting feelings hurt easily, it can be detrimental to you. Knowing how to effectively manage your sensitivity when you are confronted with challenges will make you even more successful in your career and in life.
Join Choices host, Judi Moreo, as she talks with Gena Yvette Davis, a board certified executive coach, published author, and brand marketing consultant about how we can effectively manage our sensitivity to build truly magical relationships.
Special guest Gina Jones
Join host Jacqueline Crosby, Esq. and guest attorney Janette Levey Frisch as they discuss the recent Supreme Court decision defining who is a supervisor for purposes of employer liability related to workplace harassment. Jacqueline Crosby, Esq. is a New Jersey licensed attorney, legal researcher, writer and educator. She assists both law offices and individuals by offering legal research, writing and other legal services. Janette Levey Frisch is an attorney, blogger and writer with over 20 years of experience. Janette specializes in employment/HR law, assisting employers with various types of employment issues, in addtion to conducting workplace investigations.
Minister Harold & Kim Crittenden, of: Shield of Faith Church Pastor Bishop James Jennings @ 9:00 pm Authors....Will be discussing marraIge! and their book. Share testimony and questions. 8:00 pm Author Derrick Barnes;Baltimore, MD "The Science of Manhood"
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (484 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (75 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (13 chatters)
- Witch School (13 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (12 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (12 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- AlimBey (4 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Islamic House of Israel (3 chatters)
- Seth Everett (3 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (3 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio Ministries (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Blog Talk USA (1 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (1 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- Rebelution Radio (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Keno Trice Show (1 chatters)