SORT BY Relevancy
Religion has been a source of both solace and suffering for many lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Americans. For while most LGBT Americans have been raised in an organized religion — and many continue to cherish their faith community — too many have been forced to leave those communities behind because of condemnation of LGBT people.
And yet in recent years, a growing number of organized religious groups in the United States have issued statements officially welcoming LGBT people as members. Many religious organizations also have taken supportive stands on the issues that affect LGBT people in America, such as the fight for freedom from discrimination, the solemnizing of same-sex marriage and the ordination of openly LGBT clergy.
LGBT Real Talk Radio welcomes the Rev. Valarie Oliver as our special guest for next weeks show on Religion in the LGBT Community. You won't want to miss this very informative show.
Show date/time: May 5, 2015 at 8:30pm est. You may call in to
(914) 205-5519 or listen online at www.blogtalkradio.com/lgbtrealtalkradio
HIV and AIDS is an issue that the LGBT Community must address. HIV rates within Transgenders and gay males is especially alarming. LGBT Real Talk Radio will be talking about HIV within our community on our next show.
Please tune into our show on March 17, 2015 at 8:30pm est by calling (914) 205-5519. Press 1 if you wish to speak to the host. All callers remain anonymous. You may also listen to us online at www.blogtalkradio.com/lgbtrealtalkradio. If you have questions and you so not wish to speak live, then you may email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Many LGBT people — particularly youth and seniors — experience higher rates of rejection, bullying, harassment, general mistreatment and even violence from the people and institutions that should be protecting them. The enormous effort of … hiding in order to avoid rejection from their families, employers, churches, schools, friends and neighbors can create an even greater sense of anxiety, fear and isolation. The LGBT population also has a higher tendency for suicide and self-harm.
Please join us in the studio on March 24, 2015 at 8:30pm est as we talk about this very important topic.
You may call in to (914) 205-5519 or listen online at www.blogtalkradio.com/lgbtrealtalkradio.
Our email is email@example.com Follow us on Instagram @lgbtrealtalkradio
LGBT Real Talk Radio is proud to announce the marriage of our co host Joe Trembly who was married on May 8, 2015. We are dedicating our show on Tuesday, May 12, 2015, to this marriage. Joe, and his husband AJ, will be sharing their journey toward this special day.
Please join us in the studio for this very special show. You may call in to (914) 205-5519 and Press 1 to ask questions of our hosts. You may also listen online at www.blogtalkradio.com/lgbtrealtalkradio.
Please follows us on IG @lgbtrealtalkradio and Twitter @lgbtrealtalk
The LGBT Hero Awards launches their very own radio station with BlogTalkRadio: LGBT Hero Awards Talk Radio. The LGBT Hero Awards Talk Radio is a listener-funded progressive station that interviews guest from the world of entertainment, art and community, politics, public health, and business. The launch show will air live on Friday, March 13, 2015 from 8PM to 9PM (PST). Featured Musical Artist: La Voz De Oro and Giovanni Aguayo. Host: Xavier Mejia. Joined by: 2014 LGBT Youth Hero of the Year, Zoey Luna. Many special guest...
Please join us in the LGBT Real Talk Radio Studio on April 28, 2015 as we introduce our newest hosts to our show. We have added Victor Leonard, Robert Bates and Tobii Chase to our lineup. Our show will be an open forum so please call in to (914) 205-5519 and Press 1 to speak to your hosts.
We can also be found online at www.blogtalkradio.com/lgbtrealtalkradio. Follow us on IG @lgbtrealtalkradio and on Twitter @lgbtrealtalk. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark your calendars as you won't want to miss this show.
Dating can be such a daunting task for many, yet others find dating to be a pleasurable experience. There are definitely two sides to dating and we are prepared to discuss the Dark and Light Side of Dating on the LGBT Real Talk Radio show.
Join your LGBT Real Talk Radio Show hosts in the studio on Tuesday, May 19, 2015, 8:30pm EST as we discuss dating and relationship challenges within the LGBT Community.
Please dial in to (914) 205-5519 and Press "1" to share your thoughts or just listen on the line.
FOLLOW US: Twitter - @lgbtrealtalk Instagram - @lgbtrealtalkradio Google+ - Lgbt real talk radio
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (33 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (12 chatters)
- THOR MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- BeverlyD (11 chatters)
- 67939 (10 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Straitway (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (5 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (4 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (4 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- DRMRAB Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (3 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (3 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- WrestleTalk with Rob and Ray (1 chatters)
- DeliveranceLive-Apostle Martin (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (1 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)