SORT BY Relevancy
Where has feminism gone wrong and where has it gone right? Hear our recorded Interview with Liberian feminist and 2011 Nobel Peace Prize Winner Leymah Gbowee.
Talk radio hosts managing editor of NEWD Magazine Tiffani Knowles and Pastor Andre Harrison of Spit Truth team up LIVE to gab for an hour about trends, music, faith and much more. Kereth Powell aka KP offers us "The KP Current" made up of the latest, strangest news and his pranks on unsuspecting faith-based businesses. Every week we interview a super cool guest appealing to a faith-filled, urban twentysomething market.
in Self Help
**AFREEKANS LOVING AFREEKANS**
Weekly, I will BIG-UP rather * LIFT OUR VALUABLE ENERGY * by showcasing a member of the AFREEKAN COLLECTIVE who has been instrumental in LOVING Afreekans
You may want to JOIN M.E. cause...
I MIGHT JUST BE TALKING ABOUT YOU!
THIS WEEKS FOCUS IS ON SISTER LEYMAH GBOWEE
DON'T KNOW THE NAME?
THINK OF CHARLES TAYLOR LEAVING LIBERIA AND COME OUT AND LEARN THE TRUTH ABOUT THE FORCE THAT PUSHED HIM OUT!
check out her website here for more information
check this link for a screening of the documentary Pray the Devil Back to Hell~ featuring the story of Leymah Gbowee and the Women of Liberia
Follow this link for more documentary clips telling the story of the Women of Liberia and Leymah Gbowee http://www.pbs.org/wnet/women-war-and-peace/tag/leymah-gbowee/
Join Host Live Chats
- Star Nations Radio Network (20 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (9 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (8 chatters)
- Alzheimers Speaks Radio (8 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Wealthy Sistas (3 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Best People We Know (2 chatters)
- FMMK Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- On The Deans List (1 chatters)
- Perseverance MinX (1 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (1 chatters)
- A Proverb A Prayer and A Miracle (1 chatters)