SORT BY Relevancy
Join the 3 Muses as they discuss the important topic of Letting Go. Most know how important it is, but not as many really know how to do it, or the real impact of holding onto things that have passed. Mary, Sheila and Tierney will be discussing the why's and how's of letting go. Learning to master this will prove to be one of the most important things you'll ever do.
Join Julie Simmons & Andria Corso, masters of reinvention and authors of the book, Letting Go Of The Status Quo, as they interview Martha Johnson, leadership speaker and author, on the topic of Personal Resilience.
Martha's experience spans a decorated 30-year career as an executive in public and private organizations. She was nominated by President Obama and confirmed unanimously by the US Senate to be the Administrator of the General Services Administration, a position she held for two years. She also served eight years with the Clinton Administration. She is an expert on personal resilience and we are excited to learn from her during this show!
Some people are enslaved to their past and pain and burn with anger, resentment, even bitterness. They just can't seem to let go--can't forgive. Although a challenging issue in everyday life, you will learn that forgiveness is essential in the healing process. Problems associated with the lack of forgiveness in our lives will be discussed and steps to let go of the past and pain associated with it will be outlined.
LETTING GO, Dream Catchers with Les Paul
Do you ever feel like just letting go after your injuries? Has life’s challenges punched in the face and knocked into the floor and left you in tears? Well, if so, you come to the right place!
A place that is safe and nurturing where we can meet in a nonjudgmental way and you can make new friends and join in on the discussion on our chat room or over the phone and search for your inclusion on Dream Catchers with Les Paul on the Brain Injury Radio Network!
Tonight will be discussing ways of letting go of whatever it is, is holding you back from reaching your goals of recovery! Topics to be discussed will be and others include.
Letting go of the past
turning I can’t into I can
building blocks of discovery
becoming a champion of adversity
understanding it takes time strength and willpower
to thine own self be true because each recovery is different
why me, why not me, and the building blocks of his success
positive self talk
Understanding accepting and knowing that you are awesome!
Learning understanding and believing that you can take control of your life and destiny and be part of the team and change the future for survivors everywhere, and especially yourself at the same time!
We hear often the importance of letting and we understand the concept on an intellectual level, but do we dare to understand it on an energetic level? When pondering this concept of letting go, I often envision a closed fist (which ironically I also envision when pondering the concept of greed). When our heart (Or for visual purposes)our fist is closed, we are not only hoarding our emotions or circumstances we are not opening our heart to receive more which, sends a signal to the universe that this is all my Hands or heart can carry. You've heard the saying "closed mouths don't get fed," the same applies. Tune in and reconnect on a heart felt level, the concept of letting go!
Stay tuned for our new time. Previous shows are always available on blogtalkradio.com/ascended-radio or via ITunes podcasts, so no matter what time we air, you can always catch the show!
in Self Help
Join me, Kim Ravida of Kim Ravida Coaching on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 at noon eastern for the premier of Wednesday Wisdom with Kim Ravida. This is a monthly show where we’ll take a topic related to life and learn a bit about it. This week’s topic is Letting Go of Negative Thinking. On this show we will talk about what it is and how we can change our negative thinking to positive thinking. The beauty of this show is that you’ll have an opportunity to ask questions and share your comments.
Kim Ravida, ACC, ELI-MP is the owner and founder of Kim Ravida Coaching. Kim is a Certified Professional Coach who works with professional women and women in business to take powerful money actions and make solid, productive business and work decisions that positively impact them personally and professionally.
Kim is the monthly host of Wednesday Wisdom with Kim Ravida on Life Coach Radio Network and a monthly co-host on Life Coach Chat Channel. You can find out more about Kim at www.kimravida.com. If you are interested in asking a question and won’t be able to be live on the show, feel free to send her an email at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to show time.
in Self Help
Last week I promised you a show on Surrending, Letting Go and Letting GOD.
So let's talk all about this often at times painful process of the Soul.
What is it?
How do we know we need to let go?
and How do we litterally surrender and find ourselves with Acceptance.
If you are experiencing angst, turmoil and feel like your banging your head up against a brick wall this show is for you.
in Self Help
On This episode Kyle and Michelle discuss their experiences with letting go of the past and answer questions about overcoming obstacles. There is also a discussion of the top 10 things that you can implement to make the process easier starting today!
1. START WITH THE BIG ONES
2. ALWAYS LOOK BEHIND THE EVENTS
3. LOOK FOR PATTERNS IN 5 YEARS INCREMENTS
4. LIST THE TYPES OF THOUGHTS THESE SITUATIONS TRIGGER.
5. ASK WHY
6. EXAMINE THIS IN WRITING AND ARGUE THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF YOUR NORMAL THOUGHTS.
7. WRITE DOWN ANOTHER POSSIBLE TRUTH THAT YOU CAN TRY IN THE PRESENT.
8. CONDUCT REAL LIFE TESTING TO SEE IF YOU CAN FIND A MORE PRODUCTIVE TRUTH.
PLANNING FOR A NEW AND BETTER HERE AND NOW
ASSESTS AND ALLIES
PROGRESS AND MEASUREMENT
HAVING SOMEONE ON YOUR SIDE
FINDING YOUR TRIBAL COUNSEL
GETTING OUT OF THE COMFORT ZONE
KEEP SELF TALK POSITIVE
Do you struggle with letting go of relationships? letting go of patterns and habits? Do you judge yourself and others because of this? Do you trust your own judgement?
As we try to figure out ourselves on this journey it can get crunchy, it can be uncomfortable, it can be amazing. Transformation is one of the BIG energies of 2014. April is supportive of that in a big way. I will share practical tools to help you navigate these energies.
in Self Help
Tune in for this unforgettable conversation with musical performer Skye Dyer. The daughter of renowned bestselling author Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, Skye will talk about her journey to share her music with the world, and will inspire us to find and pursue our true calling.
Skye says, “I have always loved to sing; at the age of 4 I asked my parents if I could take singing lessons. Lucky for me they said yes. I had a lot of energy as a kid and loved to be the center of attention. I used to move my sisters out of the way in home videos to make sure I was in the spotlight. I now watch those videos and cringe, but I realized I was training for my life as a performer. Music is everything to me. I have spent the last 12 years performing all over the globe at my own events and also at Hay House events for my dad, Dr. Wayne Dyer. I just released my new EP called Letting Go.”
Find Skye Dyer’s music on Amazon, iTunes, and on her website: http://www.skyedyer.com
Visit Cloris’s Site: www.cloriskylie.com
Follow Cloris on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cloriskylie
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (27 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (19 chatters)
- BeverlyD (9 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (7 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (7 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (6 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (5 chatters)
- The JEWEL Network (4 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (4 chatters)
- 63489 (4 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (3 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (3 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (2 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- The Sanctuary (2 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (2 chatters)
- Broderic Adams (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- Gettysburg Gerry (1 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach (1 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Bare It All (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- pamelamarieedmunds (1 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (0 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (0 chatters)