SORT BY Relevancy
Join the 3 Muses as they discuss the important topic of Letting Go. Most know how important it is, but not as many really know how to do it, or the real impact of holding onto things that have passed. Mary, Sheila and Tierney will be discussing the why's and how's of letting go. Learning to master this will prove to be one of the most important things you'll ever do.
Some people are enslaved to their past and pain and burn with anger, resentment, even bitterness. They just can't seem to let go--can't forgive. Although a challenging issue in everyday life, you will learn that forgiveness is essential in the healing process. Problems associated with the lack of forgiveness in our lives will be discussed and steps to let go of the past and pain associated with it will be outlined.
Join Julie Simmons & Andria Corso, masters of reinvention and authors of the book, Letting Go Of The Status Quo, as they interview Martha Johnson, leadership speaker and author, on the topic of Personal Resilience.
Martha's experience spans a decorated 30-year career as an executive in public and private organizations. She was nominated by President Obama and confirmed unanimously by the US Senate to be the Administrator of the General Services Administration, a position she held for two years. She also served eight years with the Clinton Administration. She is an expert on personal resilience and we are excited to learn from her during this show!
We hear often the importance of letting and we understand the concept on an intellectual level, but do we dare to understand it on an energetic level? When pondering this concept of letting go, I often envision a closed fist (which ironically I also envision when pondering the concept of greed). When our heart (Or for visual purposes)our fist is closed, we are not only hoarding our emotions or circumstances we are not opening our heart to receive more which, sends a signal to the universe that this is all my Hands or heart can carry. You've heard the saying "closed mouths don't get fed," the same applies. Tune in and reconnect on a heart felt level, the concept of letting go!
Stay tuned for our new time. Previous shows are always available on blogtalkradio.com/ascended-radio or via ITunes podcasts, so no matter what time we air, you can always catch the show!
Do you struggle with letting go of relationships? letting go of patterns and habits? Do you judge yourself and others because of this? Do you trust your own judgement?
As we try to figure out ourselves on this journey it can get crunchy, it can be uncomfortable, it can be amazing. Transformation is one of the BIG energies of 2014. April is supportive of that in a big way. I will share practical tools to help you navigate these energies.
in Self Help
Tune in for this unforgettable conversation with musical performer Skye Dyer. The daughter of renowned bestselling author Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, Skye will talk about her journey to share her music with the world, and will inspire us to find and pursue our true calling.
Skye says, “I have always loved to sing; at the age of 4 I asked my parents if I could take singing lessons. Lucky for me they said yes. I had a lot of energy as a kid and loved to be the center of attention. I used to move my sisters out of the way in home videos to make sure I was in the spotlight. I now watch those videos and cringe, but I realized I was training for my life as a performer. Music is everything to me. I have spent the last 12 years performing all over the globe at my own events and also at Hay House events for my dad, Dr. Wayne Dyer. I just released my new EP called Letting Go.”
Find Skye Dyer’s music on Amazon, iTunes, and on her website: http://www.skyedyer.com
Visit Cloris’s Site: www.cloriskylie.com
Follow Cloris on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cloriskylie
in Self Help
Join Nancy Gentle Boudrie as we explore letting go of such things as blame, victimhood, old patterns and whatever comes up for you that does not serve your greater good. Being aware of what is coming upholds great power; we will learn to tap into that awareness to release and allow the flow of life to move through us like running water.
"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned so as to have the life that is waiting for us." - Joseph Campbell
Have you ever experienced a clogged drain? How about luggage too heavy to haul into and out of the car by yourself? What about a secret that was so immense and difficult to keep it lead you down a deepening path of depression?
It is imprudent and nigh impossible to hold onto everything that comes into your life. Try to imagine carrying every article of clothing you've every had since birth! Now imagine those clothing articles as all the times someone has hurt you in some way or made you feel insignificant, stupid, or embarrassed. How heavy could that possibly be? Do you really believe you have the ability to carry all that weight and take on more?
Eventually, we simply must let go of some things in life, whether it is a relationship that does not serve us, habits that hamper our progress, or excess clutter in our homes (or minds!)
Join us Tuesday and let's talk abour release and renewal.
Fear is the reason we wear masks and why many of us are only naked in the dark. Unfortunately shame is not covered under Obama care and that is the purpose or life work we are here to do while we have this time on the planet. Shame diminishes are truth telling ability, we lie to one another and we lie to ourselves. All that we do is based on either love or fear. Shame is fear and the more we are able to combat the fear that lives inside of us, the more opportunity we have to be motivated by love. Love is Freedom from judgment and shame and concealing our most vulnerable selves or what we see as imperfections is one of the many ways we have learned to navigate this dog eat dog world but it doesn’t have to be that way. We can live in fear live in our shame and remain hidden in the dark and never make love with the lights on. Or we can make a personal commitment to work on our own fear and shame, combat it with love and acceptance wear a little less of the mask each day stepping out of the dark and closer to the light until we feel the Sun shining on our full selves reflecting the essence of our truth to the world.
Join us on Sunday, July 20th at 1pm EST, as we discuss removing the shame in our lives to fully disclosing who we really are in this world. Would love to have you a part of this dialogue, so call (646) 915-9198 to chat with the co-hosts.
Not just alive but living...
Shame is a painful and pervasive emotion in which one believes they are completly flawed and permanently defective. Shame filters color the way we see and hear the world. In this episode, Dawn Scott Damon and the sisterhood exposes shame and shows how to dismantle it from our lives.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (100 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (21 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (17 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (16 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (10 chatters)
- canadianglen (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (8 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (7 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- DDP Radio (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Love Productions (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)