SORT BY Relevancy
Tune In Friday 22 May 2015 at 10:00 AM And Listen To A Great Message Titled : Do You Believe In Miracles?
"Let dads do it differently", focuses on dads who get a bad rap for not getting it right ,and how we moms can support them.Tips and cool stuff i learned parenting babies to adults...what to do and not to do when dad doesn't do things the same way...
Listen to the powerful Word of the Lord through Rev. Wayne and Rev. Carolyn Anders... anointed servants of God in this end-time army. You will be blessed, encouraged, and challenged by the uncompromising messages you will hear!
Their many years of ministry and their love for God and people is very evidenced in the messages. The Anders minister in Churches, nursing homes, prisons, and have a powerful prayer ministry as well. You can check out their website at www.calglgm.wix.com/lglgm.
Are you letting people define who you are, maybe unconsciously? What does success mean to you? What does prosperity mean to you? How do these questions interrelate, or do they? Think about these questions. Only you, personally can answer for yourself. Listen in to this interesting discussion.
“Let there be Light” in every dimension of MY LIFE. Let there be Light as Perfect Intelligence in full radiance in every aspect of my Mind. Oh, Let Light from the Divine Presence in my soul ignite Divine Qualities in me today. Today, I let the Light of Wisdom, Love, Joy, Prosperity, Faith, Understanding, and Peace be set ablaze in me as my Inner Light. I let this Inner Light shine for all to see. Family and friends begin to ask about my gift of Joy and Peace. I say, “I open the windows of my soul to the Light of the Divine Presence. I Let It cast out the shadows of doubt, fear, and misunderstanding. I shout, “Let there be Light in every corner of my mind and heart.” My Joy and Peace are the Light of God’s Presence in me and as. Divine Light is NOW made visible in me. Maisha
“When life gives you lemons, make lemonade,” is an old phrase with lasting meaning to encourage people to make the best out of any situation in which they may find themselves. Many may feel that because of what they have been through the above phrase is impossible. In actuality, it is not so much what happens to us that brings sadness, disappointment or despair it is how we interpret what life throws at us. In the face of adversity, do not let misery find a home! When life gives you lemons, make lemonade! Listen to this episode to learn how!
Book reference: Learning to tell myself the truth by Dr. William Backus
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (22 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (15 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- KAS1 (12 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (11 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (10 chatters)
- NatureofReality (8 chatters)
- Patriot Family (6 chatters)
- ENERGY READER Brenda (6 chatters)
- BeverlyD (6 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (5 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (3 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Mikeisha (2 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- Among The Realms Radio (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- Health Media Now (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- OneSister2Another (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)