SORT BY Relevancy
There is a turning point that recharges us when we have spent too much time in the dark. Usually it is when we are letting go of the old and making way for the new. Tune in this week as Lisa Jones and I discuss new beginnings and returning. We often forget that this stage of the work starts with rest. We are so programmed to hustle and DO that we move too fast. By returning to clarity and truth we gain new momentum. Any cycle of change that moves us from the dark to the light demands that we recharge ourselves. Few realize that this time in the dark is a form of hibernation, allowing our energy to renew itself. We are strengthened by rest. We’ve experienced this insight when recuperating after an illness or during the slow return of trust after a period of estrangement. Tonight’s show speaks to moments of new beginnings.
Scriptures; 2 Samuel: Matthew11:28-30; Galatians 6:9-10; Isaiah 55:2-3; Psalm 42:1-2
Come and join us for the teaching of God's Word. Every Tuesday and Thursday @ 10:00 Am Est. Listen in @ 347-237-5593 or you may join us on the web @ www.blogtalkradio.com
MAY GOD BLESS YOU!!
I will tell you from a spiritual level how to let go and cope with a past relationship. I will cover why relationships end. I will also discuss that the truth will set you free and going to a psychic who will sugarcoat your reading is doing you a disservice.
Many times people have a hard time coping and even admitting to themselves that their relationship is over whether they are still in the relationship or they aren't. I will discuss the signs.
I will take your psychic questions about anything. For a detailed reading you can contact me privately by email mia0899cs@gmailcom or through http://www.kasamba.com/psychic/mia0899cs.
Love and Light,
Scriptures; 2 Samuel 22; Matthew 11:2830; Galatians 6:9-10: Isaiah 53:2-3: Psalm42:1-2
You are invited to come and join us for the teaching of God's Word. Every Tuesday and Thursday @ 10:00 Am Est. Listen in @ 347-237-5593 or join us on the web @ www.blogtalkradio.com/in-his-presence-ministrywe
God bless you!!
Nearly 30 million Americans have diabetes, with 1.7 million new cases diagnosed each year
-86 million Americans age 20 and older had pre-diabetes in 2012, up from 79 million in 2010
-Approximately six million Americans use insulin to manage their diabetes*
Nearly 30 million Americans have diabetes, and about six million people use life-saving insulin to manage their diabetes. The disease is complex and often overwhelming, creating barriers that may prevent people with diabetes from enjoying the same opportunities as everyone else.
Certified Diabetes Educator and Registered Dietician, Tami Ross joins us today to talk about things people with diabetes can do to simplify their lives. Welcome!
What are some of the challenges people with diabetes face on a daily basis?
What tips do you have for people to best control their diabetes?
Can you tell us about the “Dynamic Duos” education campaign and the role diabetes educators play in working with patients?
Are there new technologies that reduce the steps to insulin injection and conceal the needle?
How much of a game changer is this new needle where you don’t have to actually see the needle itself? How big of a deal is that for diabetes patients?
Where can we go for more information?
Diabetes requires continual blood sugar monitoring, meal planning, exercise and stress management. Medication may be needed for the rest of their lives, including insulin, which often requires multiple injections per day.
Author and entrepreneur Ava Pierre Cogburn shares her life lessons.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards, America's favorite inspirational greeting cards and travel journals. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for discounts.
Author Robert McNally shares his life lessons. Reminiscing about the "good 'ol days” can drum up some interesting memories of days gone by, a simpler time when the biggest concern children had was how many minutes they could play outside until Mom and Dad noticed the streetlights were on. After all, that was the universal signal that it was time to hightail it into the house. Author Robert McNally's hilarious recollection of his childhood memories, in The Memoir of a Boy on His Dangerous Journey trilogy is reminiscent of Huck Finn.
The trilogy includes two volumes to-date: I Had Jelly on My Nose and A Hole in My Breeches (vol. 1), Sister Superior's Thumb, the Pope's Ring and the End of Childhood (vol. 2), and the final book in the trilogy is currently being penned.
I Had Jelly on My Nose and A Hole in My Breeches (vol. 1) highlights McNally's childhood during WWII and the Great Depression when he grew up near a crematory and a jail. This wide-eyed, young boy's inner circle included members of his family, inmates of the county jail, and his best friend Rosemary. In his surroundings were gypsies, beggars and hobos.
The second volume of the trilogy, Sister Superior's Thumb, the Pope's Ring and the End of Childhood, continues on with McNally's adventures as he enters adolescence. One day he picked himself up and walked out of school and did not return. Three months later he was registered in a different one.
Robert McNally writes about his life's adventures growing up in Ridgewood and Middle Village, NY, at the coaxing of friends and family. Insurance auditor, turned writer, McNally now resides in New York with his wife.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for special discounts.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (95 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (23 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (10 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (7 chatters)
- Donny C (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- The DG Show (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- Alex Cardinale Network (4 chatters)
- Angels Of Light (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- African On The Move (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (3 chatters)
- Louis Teverini and Freddy Doll (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- JADE Radio Network (2 chatters)
- PJewels Voice (2 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (2 chatters)
- Authors Supporting Authors (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- True Humanity Party (2 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- GLOW 365 (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Allyson Byrd (1 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (1 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The George Wilder Jr Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (0 chatters)