SORT BY Relevancy
LETTING GO, Dream Catchers with Les Paul
Do you ever feel like just letting go after your injuries? Has life’s challenges punched in the face and knocked into the floor and left you in tears? Well, if so, you come to the right place!
A place that is safe and nurturing where we can meet in a nonjudgmental way and you can make new friends and join in on the discussion on our chat room or over the phone and search for your inclusion on Dream Catchers with Les Paul on the Brain Injury Radio Network!
Tonight will be discussing ways of letting go of whatever it is, is holding you back from reaching your goals of recovery! Topics to be discussed will be and others include.
Letting go of the past
turning I can’t into I can
building blocks of discovery
becoming a champion of adversity
understanding it takes time strength and willpower
to thine own self be true because each recovery is different
why me, why not me, and the building blocks of his success
positive self talk
Understanding accepting and knowing that you are awesome!
Learning understanding and believing that you can take control of your life and destiny and be part of the team and change the future for survivors everywhere, and especially yourself at the same time!
in Self Help
Last week I promised you a show on Surrending, Letting Go and Letting GOD.
So let's talk all about this often at times painful process of the Soul.
What is it?
How do we know we need to let go?
and How do we litterally surrender and find ourselves with Acceptance.
If you are experiencing angst, turmoil and feel like your banging your head up against a brick wall this show is for you.
We hear often the importance of letting and we understand the concept on an intellectual level, but do we dare to understand it on an energetic level? When pondering this concept of letting go, I often envision a closed fist (which ironically I also envision when pondering the concept of greed). When our heart (Or for visual purposes)our fist is closed, we are not only hoarding our emotions or circumstances we are not opening our heart to receive more which, sends a signal to the universe that this is all my Hands or heart can carry. You've heard the saying "closed mouths don't get fed," the same applies. Tune in and reconnect on a heart felt level, the concept of letting go!
Stay tuned for our new time. Previous shows are always available on blogtalkradio.com/ascended-radio or via ITunes podcasts, so no matter what time we air, you can always catch the show!
in Self Help
On This episode Kyle and Michelle discuss their experiences with letting go of the past and answer questions about overcoming obstacles. There is also a discussion of the top 10 things that you can implement to make the process easier starting today!
1. START WITH THE BIG ONES
2. ALWAYS LOOK BEHIND THE EVENTS
3. LOOK FOR PATTERNS IN 5 YEARS INCREMENTS
4. LIST THE TYPES OF THOUGHTS THESE SITUATIONS TRIGGER.
5. ASK WHY
6. EXAMINE THIS IN WRITING AND ARGUE THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF YOUR NORMAL THOUGHTS.
7. WRITE DOWN ANOTHER POSSIBLE TRUTH THAT YOU CAN TRY IN THE PRESENT.
8. CONDUCT REAL LIFE TESTING TO SEE IF YOU CAN FIND A MORE PRODUCTIVE TRUTH.
PLANNING FOR A NEW AND BETTER HERE AND NOW
ASSESTS AND ALLIES
PROGRESS AND MEASUREMENT
HAVING SOMEONE ON YOUR SIDE
FINDING YOUR TRIBAL COUNSEL
GETTING OUT OF THE COMFORT ZONE
KEEP SELF TALK POSITIVE
Some people are enslaved to their past and pain and burn with anger, resentment, even bitterness. They just can't seem to let go--can't forgive. Although a challenging issue in everyday life, you will learn that forgiveness is essential in the healing process. Problems associated with the lack of forgiveness in our lives will be discussed and steps to let go of the past and pain associated with it will be outlined.
Join the 3 Muses as they discuss the important topic of Letting Go. Most know how important it is, but not as many really know how to do it, or the real impact of holding onto things that have passed. Mary, Sheila and Tierney will be discussing the why's and how's of letting go. Learning to master this will prove to be one of the most important things you'll ever do.
Happy Monday Everyone and Welcome to "Come and Pour the T with Me"
Today's topic will be very broad. But in light of many things going on in my life, I have to ask the question, "When is it time to let it go?" When do you give up the ghost and just say, "This is not going to work. or This is not going to happen."
How long do you work towards a goal, a life, or dream that seems like it will never happen?
Come and Pour the T with Me Today at 4:00pm, EST.
The number to call in is: 347-633-9497
The chat room will also be open so feel free to log in and leave a message or join the conversation.
Clare, MI Chiropractor, Ben Lucey D.C. will introduce us to the NEW SHOW he is hosting here on Blog Talk Radio TODAY! Better Health in 30 minutes or Less want to bring you the TRUTH about your health and dispell the myths and mysteries we so often expererience at times. Because Dr. Lucey is passionate about what he does, this promises to be a great tool for those seeking not only answers but sincere, honest guidance for their BETTER HEALTH as well as that of their familes! Enjoy the show! FOLLOW the program here on Blog Talk and be sure to ask questions of not only Dr. Lucey but your OWN medical team as well!
Born in Shaw, Mississippi but raised in Chicago, IL, Angela Underwood possesses a degree in Business Management from DePaul University. Her chief vision is to educate others on the importance of financial planning and giving. It is this vision, coupled with her innate passion to see others financially successful, that led to thepenning of Building Your Financial Future- Even to the Point of Giving. Read her entire bio on blessedfyi.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (39 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (30 chatters)
- Curious Times (28 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (18 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (11 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (8 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (6 chatters)
- Sh Moore (6 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (4 chatters)
- Inviting Love (4 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (4 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (4 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (4 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (3 chatters)
- El Maat (3 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- IlluminationsOfLight (2 chatters)
- Jay Cat Morris (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SciFi4Me Live From the Bunker (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- Walking The Romans Road (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (1 chatters)
- debidaly (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- AFTER*DARK*radio (1 chatters)