SORT BY Relevancy
Jeff Gerth from Gift of Adoption shares lessons learned. Visit www.giftofadoption.org for more information on how you can contribute.
Are you praying about a ministry location change? Perhaps you're in that process of transitioning now. It's not too late to apply some of these lessons learned from Matt and David to help ensure you are leaving and arriving well. If you've got a story or question to share, call in at 347-850-1626. Let's face it, it's hard to pick up and move. Let's discuss the challenges and necessary actions to help ensure a smooth transition for all involved.
Life Lessons review of David Leopold's book on Al Hirschfeld book The Hirschfeld Century.
This is show is sponsored by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards, America's favorite inspirational and encouraging greeting cards and journals.
Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for special discounts.
Join us today on Women Lead Radio, as Michelle Bergquist your host of Women Who Lead, interviews Deanna Potter, CEO of Potter Coaching and Consulting.
Deanna shares her story of how she learned that our ego teaches life long lessons as long as you are willing to listen. Deanna struggled through a long journey to regain her self-worth. She had to learn to trust again, to have hope and understand humility. Deanna wants you to know that your ego can provide momentum, drive and energy towards your accomplishments. Your ego can help you achieve success and overcome professional challenges!
As the Co-Founder of SUE Talks, Deanna holds nothing back and gives a raw account of how your ego can teach you lessons that build your character and create a strong leader in you!
Deanna is a business & profit planning expert. Deanna’s achievements as an industry leader enable her to coach others to success. She gifts them with focus, accountability, and encouragement as they pursue a profitable plan for their business.
As the CEO and Co-Founder of Connected Women of Influence, Michelle Bergquist is a passionate advocate for women in business. At Connected Women of Influence, we believe that more women need to lead in business and everything we do is center-focused on designing platforms, programs, connections and collaborative opportunities for b2b women to prosper, succeed and lead the way in business today!
Matthew Truhan of Murad joins us on Life Lessons to provide advice to young entrepreneurs.
Originally from Orange County, California this musician, surfer and now corporate success shares life lessons from his parents and from his community oriented company- Murad.
Hear about the core values of Murad and how they walk the talk.
Listen to Matthew's experience as a mentor and his advice to the graduating class of 2016!
This show is presented by iConnect POS and Gracefully-Yours, America's favorite inspirational greeting cards, fine art and journals. Visit www.gracefully-yours.com
Smile....Keep Moving Forward...Know Where You Are Going. These are some of the rules radio has taught me, along with the very important lesson; How To Be Happy.
All my life I have been looking for the rules for life. Looking back, I see how I learned some wonderful rules from my radio career - and from guests like Henry Winker who's motto for life has become an anchor for me.
I've been traveling around with a one woman show called Everything I Need to Know in Life I Learned on The Radio. This 25 minute show is the bare bones version of that show. Since YOU inspired this show...I hope you enjoy it.
Shine On! This Health & Happiness Show aired December 27 2105 on 100.7 WHUD.
Transformed Traveler features Gary Marriage. Gary's team have identified their own style of transformative travel....creating long term, economic change by applying entrepreneurial skills.
Also on today's Life Lessons show is Marty Babits.
This show is sponsored by Rowman & Littlefield's Life Lessons from Family Vacations book, now available on www.amazon.com.
Hear five profound lessons taught by a sensible Daddy around skateboarding:
1. Keep your balance
2. Stand up after you fall
3. Good fallers fear less
4. The risk of pain is the joy
5. Stop thinking
This show is presented by gracefully-yours.com, home for life lessons books and gear.
Ace Hardware Life Lessons with Rick Baalmann with Rick Tocquigny. Rick Baalmann's stores are in the Missouri and Southern Illinois market.
Rick is a fifth generation St. Louisian, his family has been selling hardware in St. Louis for more than 100 years!
He owns four Rick’s Ace Hardware Stores, located in St Louis MO, Centralia and Highland IL.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals. Visit www.shop.gracefully-yours.com for more information on our Church Kitchen Ladies brand.
Anne Stom of Ace Hardware featured on Ace Life Lessons show. Anne's stores are in the Washington D.C. market.
1. We think that Ace is the epicenter for communities. Tell us how your community depends on you.
2. On our Ace shows, we have heard a pattern/trend in leadership we call collaborative intelligence. This is where Ace employees consider a problem that has to be solved by a homeowner or a community and goes about solving it in the most judicious manner. Give us an example.
3. Ace owners are rewriting the book on succession planning in America. With 28 million small businesses at work today, how is Ace getting third generation millennials on-boarded to take over the family business?
4. Inside the community theme, the Ace show has uncovered stories on hard situations and obstacles that have been overcome. One example is the Gilliam family going through three fires at their LA store. How does a store rebound after crashing and burning? Give us an example from your store.
5. At the center of Ace is doing business at the speed of thought and truly knowing your community. How do you balance your community priorities with gathering, managing, and using information to win as a store owner?
6. Ace has enlightened hospitality. Share a story on delivery of services or products and how customers feel.
7. Building friendships instead of a network shows an important nuance to young business owners. Ace owners focus on a higher purpose and intention to deliver happiness. Give us an example.
8. What is your Ace ethos for the future in the DC area? Example: Millennials and Gen Z shoppers can expect Ace to be trendy, adventurous and a valued partner in their lives.
This show is presented by Gracefully-Yours greeting cards and journals...America's fav! Visit www. shop.gracefully-yours.com
Mentoring Monday with Kathleen Cooke of Cooke Pictures and 4Wordwomen.org features lessons from Downton Abbey.
Kathleen looks at the dowinger characters of Downton Abbey and unpacks their advice through the filter of mentoring. Hear Kathleen's interpretation of Maggie Smith's quotes:
STOP WHINING AND FIND SOMETHING TO DO.
AND.....AT MY AGE ONE MUST RATION ONE'S EXCITEMENT.
Kathleen recalls scripture that calls all women to "clothe yourself from beauty within."
This show is presented by Gracefully-yours.com, home of America's favorite inspirational greeting cards and fine art featuring Church Kitchen Ladies.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (69 chatters)
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (65 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (57 chatters)
- The Appearance (44 chatters)
- Yada (40 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (34 chatters)
- John Baptist (19 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (13 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (12 chatters)
- Kevincansee (10 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (3 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (2 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (2 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- Sports Talk 920 (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Network (1 chatters)
- Turning Up The Gospel Radio (1 chatters)
- Xandermonium with Xander Gibb (1 chatters)