SORT BY Relevancy
Join Femme Fire Radio and Coach Lotus Allen and her guest Jill Lessing of Fabled Asp for another fabulous show this week!
Fabled Asp (an acronym for Fabulous/Activist Bay Area Lesbians with Disabilities: A Storytelling Project) is a multi-cultural, multi-racial, multi-media project run by disabled lesbian activists from four generations. Our mission is to preserve, document and celebrate the achievements and contributions of disabled lesbians in the Bay Area over the last 40 years. Our further mission is to empower disabled lesbians to continue the revolution in disability arts, aesthetics, culture and politics.
Fabled Asp -– in conjunction with our partners the GLBT Historical Society and The James C. Hormel Gay and Lesbian Center of the SF Public Library -– is promoting 2010 as "The Year of Honoring Lesbians with Disabilities." This project will culminate with an exhibit in the beautiful Skylight Gallery of the San Francisco Public Library Sept. - Nov. 2010 which includes five historic programs. We also have an exciting range of programming coordinated with our community-based colleagues in Berkeley, Oakland, and San Francisco.
Jill Lessing has a fine arts background, a practice in psychotherapy in the Bay Area and been a political activist for human rights and social justice including, civil rights, anti-war, feminism, LGBTQ, and disability for 30 years.
5 time World Triathlon Champion Simon Lessing joins us to discuss his racing career, the future of triathlon and Boulder Coaching. Please email your questions during the live show to email@example.com
I was lucky enough to meet the brilliant Ryan Calo at a Social Media Club event I took part in. We might have been trying to get Lawrence Lessig on our panel, but we got more than we could have hoped for from Lessing himself.
Ryan is an Academic Fellow, Center for Internet and Society at Stanford University, and spends time researching and sharing findings on the intersection of the law and technology, including the social web.
An in-demand speaker who's been a featured expert on many broadcast network programs, including CNN, I am thrilled to welcome him to The A-List!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (87 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (46 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (44 chatters)
- NTEB (28 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- ankhkakek (14 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Radio Show (7 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- The NY Hip Hop Report (4 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (4 chatters)
- A Life of Thoughts (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Ghostfighterradio (2 chatters)
- Homer Bouvier (1 chatters)
- Atheist Roundtable (1 chatters)
- BarnCat Radio (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- oddnawsome (0 chatters)