SORT BY Relevancy
Get to know the owners of Lesbians Hot Spot page on Facebook. See how members benefit from joining our group. Find out about monthly prizes and giveaways. Understand who we are and what we do. ?Get your Pride wristband here! http://www.facebook.com/thehottestlgbt/app_18015191938 Join us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/thehottestlgbt Got a Dollar? Give a Dollar https://www.facebook.com/thehottestlgbt/app_117708921611213
Our first episode of 2014!
Tonight we will tackle the topic of lesbians dating FTM's (female to male) and MTF's (male to female). Being Transgender has often been a hot topic in the LGBT, so we'll be facing it head on! Don't miss out!
Disclaimer: This show may contain language not suitable for those under the age of 17. The show will focus largely on the topic of being transgender and their transitions as they relate to relationships.
A short episode that discusses upcoming changes and events at Team Lesbians! We're back on Blog Talk and our first regularly scheduled show will be on Feb 3 @ 12am EST.
One would think that Black Women who are Lesbians would be the last to discrimate, especially since we suffer discrimination for just being Black, for being a Black Woman and for being a Black Woman who is also a Lesbian. Discrimination within the Black Lesbian community if VERY much real and causes gaps and wedges in what should be a solid Sisterhood.
Join us as the Cast of Les' Talk and Members of NeoSoul Sistas of KC discuss discrimination within the Black Lesbian Community and discuss the upcoming documentary done by Nneka Onuorah!
Have you ran into a female that all of a sudden claimed to be "gay"? whats your definition of a REAL lesbian and what about people who decide to stay in abusive realtionships? why stay? Join Harmony and Futuree as they discuss these controversial topics within the LGBTQ community.
Dreadful open relationships...or are they? Tonight we'll be discussing the pro's & con's of obtaining and maintaining an open relationship. Have you been in one and did it work for you? If not, could you ever see yourself in one? Is it just not your cup of tea? What if your partner was interested in an open relationship and you were not...what will your options become?!
Tune in tonight to explore the topic with us! You won't want to miss out. Want to call in and give your opinion? Call us, (646) 595-3010.
Disclaimer: The content of this show may not be appropriate for individuals under the age of 17.
Tonight we'll discuss lesbians & careers and the impact that their careers may have on a relationship.
REMEMBER: If you have no interest in speaking with us on air, please listen to us through our Blog Talk page. Do not call the guest number.
We know that when you call in, the recording states to press 1 to speak with us and to be placed in the call queue, or to just stay on the line to listen. THAT DOES NOT WORK. Whether or not you press 1, you WILL be placed in our call queue.
A homosexual man is suing two major Christian Publishers because the Bible versions they published refer to homosexuality as a sin. Who’s right? Did the publishers cross the line of political correctness? Should the Bible conform to modern lifestyles and advances in society?
Please feel free to phone into the Virtual Living room with your comments or questions. We air programs on Blog Talk Radio at the following times: Sun 2:00pm, Mon 8:00pm, Tue 8:00pm, Wed 7:00pm, Thu 8:00pm, Fri 7:00pm & Sat 9:00am. All times are Eastern Standard Time.
Hi Bedroom Playmates
Join us as we discuss hall passes in relationships. Do you think it is wise to offer your mate a hall pass in the relationship? Do you think people offer the "hall pass" in order to keep their spouse from cheating? Why not at least have an open relationship if you are going to allow your spouse to have a hall pass?
We want to hear from you!
Call in number: 347-996-5394
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (115 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (51 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (37 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (36 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (4 chatters)
- Deborah Nazemi (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- R-I-G-H-T MIND RADIO (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (2 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- BeverlyD (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (2 chatters)
- The Night Time Fiasco (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (1 chatters)
- WandaAfterDarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Chakram Radio (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- IU Radio LIVE Politico Talk (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Saabiqoon Radio Hour (1 chatters)
- In The Prophetic (0 chatters)