SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of Understanding the Law Radio, Host Peter J. Lamont, Esq. gives a primer on default judgments. He explains what a default judgment is and how you can vacate one if it has been obtained by the plaintiff against you. Peter also goes over the week in review where he discusses last weeks notable legal news.
About the Host:
Peter Lamont is much more than just a nationally recognized attorney and business advisor. Peter has a professional background in broadcast communications and journalism. Understanding the Law is his way of fusing the law and business with his love of broadcast journalism and media production. In Peter’s opinion, there is no better way to communicate quality business and legal information or advice than through video, streaming audio and related media sources.
Our guests have included top business executives, best-selling authors, radio and television personalities, controversial figures, entrepreneurs and more. In general, guests discuss their backgrounds, struggles, accomplishments, business and success philosophies, legal views and other related business, personal development and legal topics and opinions.
Do you want to build a successful business but things keep going wrong? Are you earning about half of what you are worth? Is your relationship faultering or falling apart? Are you struggling emotionally, plysically or in some other way? Do you seem to have to many obstacles? Do you lack passion, sex, and love in your life on a regular basis?
You can change your life and set sail for the land of success and happiness once you begin applying the power of the Law of Attraction. But you must also destroy failure patterns that you may be invoking that are holding you back. This is the Podcast for success and the Law of Attraction.
Hosted by Robert Zink, Miracle Mentor and Alchemy Life Coach, Robert is your Mentor or Light.
Be sure to subscribe.
Good evening everyone, we hope everyone had a fun 4th of July! This episode we get a little serious and look at the tragic death of Bianca Tanner, the case of a football player punching a female basketball player in the face and violence during sex. The laws we cover include:
Chasers after a drink-
Calling a towtruck for a flat-
Men and hair-
Eating food at a strip club-
Removing a bra-
Feel free to call us up live to share your opinions at (646) 595-2779. We will also check your emails sent to ManLawLive@gmail.com, your voice messages left at (336) 422-1973, your tweets sent to https://twitter.com/Official_ML (please use the hashtag #MLLive) and any comments left on the FANPAGE or FB GROUP.
Don't forget, we can also be heard on Stitcher Radio HERE, and on iTunes HERE and also via the #MLLIVE app located HERE! TELL A FRIEND!
INTRO: Love Is Blind - Eve
OUTRO: Behind The Wall - Tracy Chapman
Kirk Stange talks about the dangers of posting on social media sites during family law, divorce and custody litigation. This is based on an article on an article on www.stangelawfirm.com titled Steve Nash case shows how the use of Twitter in a custody case can be important.
Having locations in St. Louis, St. Charles, Jefferson County, Franklin County in Missouri and St. Clair County, Madison County and Monroe County by appoint only in Illinois, you can contact Stange Law Firm and their Divorce Attorneys in St. Charles, Missouri and Divorce Lawyers in St. Louis, Missouri online at 314-963-4700.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance. An attorney and client relationship should not be implied. Nothing in this episode is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri/Illinois nor The Missouri/Illinois Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
When you have high self esteem, you will always attract more. In the podcast the Mentor of Light, Robert Zink shares some powerful Law of Attraction Esteem building methods that you can apply right now. The Law of Attraction and a positive self esteem are incredible tools for:
A better relationship
Success in your career
Building a business
Attracting your soul- mate
Success in any under taking
Robert Zink is your Miracle Mentor and Alchemy Life Coach. He has clients and students all over the world.
Today we will discuss the Supreme Court decision in Riley v. California, and welcome Bronson James, the attorney who co-authored the brief submitted in Riley v. California on behalf of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. Prior to becoming a lawyer, Mr. James worked as a Data and Technology Privacy Engineer, and continues to consult on issues of data security and privacy. And continuing our coverage of the crisis at Men's Central Jail in Los Angeles -- whose conditions the Department of Justice has recently called "deplorable" -- we welcome Darryl Lewis and Robert Pickett, who were incarcerated at Men's Central Jail for 32 months prior to being acquitted at trial. The story of their arrest is as unfathomable as the conditions of their confinement.
Gerry Goldstein is among the most respected criminal defense attorneys in the USA and has represented clients in many high-profile cases. In 1974, he defended a San Antonio theater operator charged with showing the film “Deep Throat”, a conviction he had reversed in Dexter v. Butler. He has helmed the Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association and the NACDL. He is an outspoken critic of mandatory sentencing laws, officers who beat inmates or suspects, and what he calls the “warehousing of young African American males.” He fought for the exoneration of Michael Morton, who steadfastly proclaimed his innocence and was finally exonerated in 2011, leading to the disbarment, conviction, and imprisonment of Ken Anderson, who had prosecuted that case over 25 years before and since become a judge.
Robert Pickett has a different take on "independence." He was leaving a friend's house when officers received a burglary call describing two black men in Inglewood, and in responding, collided with, and killed, a girl crossing the street. When an officer arrived at the scene, he shot Mr. Pickett 9 times (his colleague, Darryl Lewis, was shot six times). The witnesses did not ID Mr. Pickett or Mr. Lewis. Still, they were charged, and held in Men’s Central Jail for 32 months while consistently proclaiming their innocence. A jury quickly acquitted them at trial. This year, Mr. Pickett will celebrate his independence with those he loves.
Welcome to Seekers of Truth with Host Sherry Andrea and Co-Host Ki'er Johnson will be discussing the Law of Attraction Versus Lessons and Tests in life as well as giving Psychic/Higher Self Readings. CALL IN NUMBER (657) 383-1655.
Sherry Andrea, founder of SherryAndrea.com and SherrySpeaks.com, is an teacher, author and spiritual & personal development coach. She is a channel of her higher self and is able to answer questions important to the souls spiritual advancement similar to with psychic readings. She worked many years to merge with her higher self as is done on the path to enlightenment (also considered by many to be Christ Consciousness).
Wallach On Law: Featuring - Charles N. Curlett, Jr., Peter Mills
This is the podcast that is about SUCCESS. If you want to enjoy greater success in life, then you need to listen to this special Law of Attraction podcast. In this podcast, Miracle Mentor and Alchemy Life Coach Robert Zink will share with you 12 habits that successful people use. Once you begin using these power habits, you will activate the Law of Attraction in your life and begin enjoying incredible success.
Be sure to subscribe to this Law of Attraction podcast.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Sedona Connection (297 chatters)
- John Baptist (88 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (18 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Hex Education (18 chatters)
- canadianglen (17 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (17 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (13 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (13 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (12 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (11 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (9 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (9 chatters)
- Dave in the City (9 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- 12kyle (8 chatters)
- Quagmire America (8 chatters)
- thedean (8 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (7 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- The Stack Off (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- angelicar (4 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (3 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- illblogradio (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (3 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Wicked Space Radio (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (2 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (2 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The Dr Kim Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Famosity (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- The Versus Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wellness Universe (1 chatters)