SORT BY Relevancy
Our host Dr Richard Selznick author of School Struggles and The Shut Down Learner tonight discusses the legislation behind Dyslexia. Dr Selznick's guest is Mrs. Beth Ravelli is a child advocate for dyslexia and children with reading disabilities. Mrs. Ravelli successfully lobbied to have NJ Bill S 2400 voted into law forming the NJ Reading Disability Task Force. She was honored to have been appointed as the sole parent by the NJ Assembly President to be appo
Breed Specific Vs Breed Neutral Legislation
Your host: Michelle, Chris & Barbie
Featured Guest Speaker: Jeff Theman Producer/Director of "Guilty 'Til Proven Innocent"
What is a breed-specific law (BSL)?
What kinds of dogs are included in these laws?
Why not just enforce the laws we already have?
What are the most common types of breed-specific laws?
How does a city enforce a breed-specific law?
Call in with your questions, suggestions & comments. (347) 215-8016
in Real Estate
"In the '90s, we witnessed efforts by franchisee rights advocates to introduce federal franchise legislation to protect franchisee interests in their relationships with franchisors. In connection with the FTC reviewing and amending the FTC Rule on Franchising, similar efforts were made to add a relationship component to the amended rule. These various efforts failed and we have been through a period of relative calm with respect to proposed franchise legislation. However, in rec
Politicians role to help usher in America's economic boom is to pass legislation assuring business start up measures are for safety reasons. Business start up obstacles like fees and unrealistic stardards stifles entrepreneurs and potentially hurts the economy. An economic boom is ripe and in the making. Plant the seeds of the fruits you desire and work to grow prosperity. Prepare your goods and services for market, beginning today. An economic boom
On this week's PittieChat, we'll have special guest Kris from the website Stop BSL. Kris will talk to us about why breed-specific legislation (BSL) is ineffective, current BSL policies and how pitbull parents and dog lovers can combat it. Questions can be tweeted to us @PittieChatRadio or called in at 347-989-0974.
in Self Help
Legislation is important, however not every problem we have can be solved with legislation. Teaching people to be responsible is more important that putting silly laws on the books. People are becoming dependent on laws to tell them what is right and what is wrong.
Why don't we teach people not to litter? Why do we have to license dogs? Dogs don't vote.
Why do newborn babies need social security cards? Why do we have so many rules and regulations to control every aspect of our lives? Maybe we will make a law like China where people are only allowed one child.
Let me know what rules and regulations you think are unneccessary and why?
Please join our host Pam Kroskie and her guest Paul Schibbelhute. Paul is the legislative chair and New England Regional Director for the American Adoption Congress. Rhode Island is the latest to pass legislation to allow adoptees to access their OBC. On July 1st 2011, Governor Lincoln Chafee signed into law S0478 Sub A which restores the human right for all adult adoptees 25 years of age or older born in Rhode Island to obtain a non-certified copy of their original birth certificate. On
"THE WORLD VOICE ON NAVAJO POLITICS" FEATURED GUESTS: MARCH 12, 2014 - This evening's featured guests will be Honorable Council Delegate Joshua Lavar Butler for the Navajo Nation Council and Amanda Blackhorse to disucss the Washington R-word legislation. The legislation is a unique attempt to use the United Nation as the basis of this call for usage of derogatory name for sports franchises. WEEKLY GUESTS: A Navajo Radio Show hosted by Cal Nez with Ms. Marle
Please join us with Legislative Director for the American Adoption Congres, Paul Schibbelhute. We will be continuing our fabulous show from our October 2012 on how to start legislation in your state. There are many states right now in the middle of legislation. If you would like to get some tips on legislation and the process, get your pen and paper and prepare to get some great tips.
Attorney Fred Kray and his co-host, Kris "Brown Sugar" Diaz from StopBSL and the rest of the PBLNR crew will discuss with Nancy Tranzow and Jennifer Bryant of ColoRADogs the fight against breed discriminatory legislation in Aurora, CO. Regular show episodes include: Recap of last week's show Weekly news update BSL updates with Kris "Brown Sugar" Diaz from StopBSL Deirdre Franklin from Pinups for Pitbulls Chat with Denise Yeakey Dog Training with Yv
Join Vito and Vito as they discuss two controversial new bills that are drawing mixed support from all over the nation: Arizona's "Religious Freedom" bill and New York City's forced paid sick day legislation. Also, Spike Lee's vulgar, ignorant comments on the gentrification of Brooklyn and how the DNC's debt-ridden hole they dug for themselves is causing the President to break away from his fiscally insane posse are topics ripe for debate tonight! As a
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (457 chatters)
- drkate (93 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (36 chatters)
- Curious Times (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (26 chatters)
- New Colony Network (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- Love Productions (13 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (12 chatters)
- GodKiller (12 chatters)
- 62196 (11 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (10 chatters)
- The View from Montana (10 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (7 chatters)
- SirTemplar (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (6 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (5 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (5 chatters)
- reactionariez (4 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (4 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (3 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (3 chatters)
- Whats Brewin (3 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Justice Lab (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (2 chatters)
- Live20 (1 chatters)
- Mastering Lifes Simplicity (1 chatters)
- MinisterofMotivation (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Brandon's Buzz (1 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (1 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- TaylorPhillips (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- Nikkology (1 chatters)
- Offensive Minded (1 chatters)
- Provoke To Purpose (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (0 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (0 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (0 chatters)