SORT BY Relevancy
Olympia and Angela are two former hosts of CMP Radio. We are bringing to you a brand new OPEN discussion forum. Our first episode will air on Sunday 11/16/2104 with the topic being "Are we the true jews?". We will decode the bible with you. This is ourstory not history so come dig to find our story within with us. We stand for the politics, principle, and the people. We are dedicated to teaching, learning, and awakening our people. Here you are free to discuss facts, opinions, and most importantly SOLUTIONS!
Please go visit: http://www.dasibrican.com and http://oursnothis.tumblr.com
On the inaugural edition of History Today, host Paul Angel, the managing editor of The Barnes Review (TBR) history magazine, will be discussing a variety of historical matters with an eye toward how they affect our lives today.
The riots in Ferguson and Baltimore are still on everyone’s mind. The media seems obsessed with giving a forum to disgruntled blacks who are having a hard time admitting that one’s life is what one makes of it. (And one’s culture, as well.) Besides the bugaboos of “white entitlement” and “white racism,” slavery, of course, is the “reason” many blacks use to justify the sad state of the urban areas in which they dwell.
With that in mind, we will be discussing several historical events that deny this narrative.
Hundreds of thousands of Irish were sold into slavery by the British and brought to North America and the Caribbean. The men were literally worked to death, and the women used to produce an army of half-breed slaves. The Irish were the first slaves brought to the New World—not the Africans. But somehow, the Irish overcame this and thrived in America.
Michael Rockefeller, the son of the late Nelson Rockefeller, ventured off to Papua/New Guinea in the last 1950s and early 1960s to collect the art of the head-hunting cannibal Asmat people of the island. What happened to him after that is one of the great missing person’s cases of the 20th century. But now that case has been solved—and it is a shocker.
We will be discussing the black Asmat people and their strange and violent culture which bears an amazing resemblance to the culture of inner-city black America.
With Paul will be his partner in historical crime, Dave Gahary, the host of “Who’s the Bad Guy?”
Please join us and take a politically incorrect tour through history from a non-mainstream perspective.
Tonight on MLB Central your host Benson Fechter will discuss the history of baseball. It's May 4th 2015, do you know what that means? 146 years ago Cincy played the first pro game and to celebrate we will dive into the history of the MLB. Fans remember you too can be a part of the show if you call in at (516) 666-9990 or enter our chatroom at www.blogtalkadio.com/mlbcentral
TONIGHT: Listen to the archived show. Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, April, 1st, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST (5:00pm-7:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep. We’ll discuss “A Little Known Fact of History: African Slaves and Native American Masters”. Call in with your Questions/Comments and listen LIVE at 914-338-1375 or listen online at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/04/03/african-slaves-and-native-american-masters--a-little-known-fact-of-history or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) “A Little Known Fact of History: African Slaves and Native American Masters”. 2) We’ll also discuss some of the history of Seneca Village in New York. 3) This date in African American History.
DETROIT: FREE EVENT - Sun. April 5th - The African History Network Lecture Series presents a Double Presentation “EMPIRE Strikes Black: Propaganda of The Media” & “Malcolm X: 50 Years Later, Why Is He Still Relevant?” by Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show & The Michael Imhotep Show. Sunday, April, 5th, 2015, 1:00pm - 6:00pm at Nandi’s Knowledge Café, 12511 Woodward Ave. Highland Park, MI (4 blocks South of Davison Fwy Between Glendale & Highland) (313) 462-0003 or (313) 865-1288 or visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/799992233403714/ or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com. Watch video here: http://youtu.be/ZoHLYe84xq4
Lying is like a man’s native language , But It’s definitely not just men that lie to women, as there are plenty of lies that women tell men too!!
Tonight Robert Redwine and Stephanie Beard will discuss some of the TOP LIES MEN & WOMEN TELL IN A RELATIONSHIP!!!
You ever been embarrassed? Honey Hush! I'm sure you've been caught a time or two, cheating on your significant other, HONEY PLEASE!!!! Do you see someone, you want to put your lips to their lips? But you got somebody already???? H O N E Y H U S H!!! Did you have a relationship with someone and you guys broke up, only to realize that that person was the one, but you can't get them back now??? HH OO NN EE YY (honey) HH UU SS HH!!!!
Everybody is calling this a SEX SHOW - you check it out and decide for yourself! 347-205-9366. #HoneyHush
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – mother-daughter travel team and publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays variety show, airing live from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
- Lizzie Harrah, vocalist and keyboardist for The Madisons discusses their new album Err on the Side of Love
- Bunny Sigler, legendary 4-time Grammy winning producer-singer-songwriter discusses his new album Bundino
- Jennifer Bort Yacovissi, author of historical novel ‘Up The Hill to Home’
- Artist Victoria Chick discusses The Family Portrayed in Art
- C. Lee McKenzie, author YA novel ‘Sudden Secrets’ & ‘The Great Time Lock Disaster’
- Howard & Ruth Milstein, author of ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’ talk Salad & Wine
Welcome to SMB TECH SCHOOLS GED PREP Science and History classes. We will begin with Science PREP for one hour and then will break for a moment and continue with history, both American and world history throughout this six weeks course. To be effective in this class you will need your required materials, textbooks and syllabus. In order to receive attendance credits for this class you will need to listen for TWO flag words for each class and email them with the name and date of each class and any other information required to Attqndance@SMBTECHSCHOOL.COM
Thank you for being a valued student! Enjoy your learning journey!
Welcome to GED PREP SCIENCE AND HISTORY! Each subject matter will be taught for one hour. Each subject matter requires two attendance flag words which must be emailed to Attendance@SMBTECHSCHOOL.com to receive attendance credit. Enjoy your learning journey!
This broadcast had technical difficulty from faulty electronic equipment on the producer side, thus we apologize greatly. It has now been resolved and will broadcast another edition soon. Stay tuned !!!!!! as we deal with an imperfect world.
Join us as we share many parts of history from America and the world; that you were most likely not taught. We will site the source or sources so the truth can stand on it's on.
If you want to respond or give feedback, e-mail us at MyUncommonSolutions@unseen.is anytime or call in live at (646) 200-0437 or toll free if needed at (877) 242-3194
TONIGHT: Listen to The African History Network Show, Thursday, April, 30th, 8:00pm-10:00pm EST (5:00pm-7:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep Mon. April 27th, 7pm - 10pm EST on The Blog Radio Network. We’ll discuss “Baltimore Rebellion, L.A. Riots, Muhammad Ali and is “THUG” the New-Nword”!!! CALL IN with your Questions/Comments and listen LIVE at 914-338-1375 or listen online at or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) A Timeline of History in Baltimore that led to the Rebellion taking place. 2) Update on Protest overnight in Baltimore behind the death of Freddie Gray. 3) April 28th, 1967, Muhammad Ali was stripped of his boxing title. 4) The L.A. Riots started yesterday back in 1992 after the acquittal of 4 Police Officers in the vicious beating of Rodney King. 5) This date in African American History.
DETROIT: FREE EVENT - Sat. May 2nd - The African History Network Lecture Series presents a Screening & Discussion of “Resurrecting Black Wall Street” feat. Michael Imhotep and “Part 2: EMPIRE Strikes Black: Propaganda of The Media” by Michael Imhotep host of The African History Network Show & The Michael Imhotep Show. Sat., May, 2nd, 2015, 1:00pm - 7:00pm at Nandi’s Knowledge Café, 12511 Woodward Ave. Highland Park, MI (4 blocks South of Davison Fwy Between Glendale & Highland) (313) 462-0003 or (313) 865-1288 or visit www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (21 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (13 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (11 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (9 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (8 chatters)
- thedean (6 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (6 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (5 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (5 chatters)
- Papa CE (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- HOV Radio (4 chatters)
- Bellesprit (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- TIS Network (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- myCulture Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- ADVIA (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (1 chatters)