SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight on "The Roxi Rose Show", Roxi Rose will be discussing Legalized Prostitution, and its effects. This is a totally different angle from Roxi Rose's normal topic of discussion, so if you've been tuning in to "The Roxi Rose Show", then you definitely don't want to miss tonight's episode because we can guarantee you're going to hear a new side of Roxi.
Please note tonight's show is for mature audiences only so if you're not old enough to be admitted into an R Rated film without being accompanied by a parent or guardian or if you're just sensitive towards adult topics such as this one, please refrain from listening to tonight's show as there are other shows from Roxi Rose that are suitable for all audiences to listen to.
With that being said, tonight's show is going to be one for the ages so don't miss out!
in Self Help
A thrill ride that takes on issues of sex, dating, relationships and more with Mr. Locario, aka The Bad Boy of Dating and his right hand man Miles Cunningham
We will discuss the phenomena that the Book "How to Have Sex With 2 Women a Day". This books is for sale on mrlocario.com and amazon.com It is selling like hot cakes! A lot of young men are out there dating multiple women. With the knowledge in this book they are gaining confidence, valuing themselves as men, and developing into something that these women of today can work with to build a great life.
This episode Mr. Locario and cast will discuss the new way to have sex on the internet. This new product is called frixon.me http://www.frixion.me/ This new product is on course to take long distance dating to a new level. You can simulate and stimulate. Sexual gestures and favors can be traded in real time. Accompanied by a web cam you can stare into your lovers eyes while pleasuring them over the world wide web. The frixion.me system is very versatile as it comes with many accessories to intuitively accomplish your intimate goals. So if you use this device on the first chat will that make you a slut?
We will also discuss Spike Lee's rant about gentrification in his beloved hometown of Brooklyn. He is upset that neighborhoods are being treated differently now that white people are moving in and populating these areas. You can take the Spike out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of Spike. Is Brooklyn losing its edge? Is Brooklyn going soft?
Amina will have her foreplay.
Anita will talk about circumcisions, the benefits, and pitfalls.
The main topic will be should prostitution be legal. Do women want to be pimp or managed. What is the real role of the pimp? If prostitution is legalized will be taxed and regulated.
Should Marijuana be legalized ?
Paul the apostle teachings vs Jesus teachings
Are there contradictions in the bible?
Why is poverty so rampant in the richest country in the world?
Should Marijuana be legalized ? The N-Word should it be allowed in pop culture? Natural or Weaved Hair which way to go? Cheating Spouse how would you handle it? Is the New Testament the word of God or word of Man? Moses and the Exodus does evidence exist ? A closer look at Josephus and Jesus. Reparations and Black America. Hip Hop Music good or bad for America? Credit Repair and the need to start over. Join us from 6pm to 8pm eastern time on "Its Realtalk Live" on Blogtalk Radio. Join us for the best variety talk show on Radio. Call in at 347-826-9457 to listen and press #1 if you want to speak to the Host. Plus business opportunities and every day life topics in general...You can Join us at blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive or Call (347) 826-9457 So come join us today at 6pm.
Should Marijuana be legalized ? Is the New Testament the word of God or word of Man? Moses and the Exodus does evidence exist ? A closer look at Josephus and Jesus. Reparations and Black America. Hip Hop Music good or bad for America? Credit Repair and the need to start over. We have all these groups Nation of Islam, Hebrew Israelites , Moorish Science Temple, Nuwaibian Community, Black Panther Party, A huge Black Church community. What are they doing to unite us and better us as a people? 6pm to 8pm eastern time on "Its Realtalk Live" on Blogtalk Radio. Join us for the best variety talk show on Radio. Call in at 347-826-9457 to listen and press #1 if you want to speak to the Host. Plus business opportunities and every day life topics in general...You can Join us at blogtalkradio.com/itsrealtalklive or Call (347) 826-9457 So come join us today at 6pm.
With medical marijuana approved in more states each year and recreational use legalized in Colorado and Washington, experts are concerned that more teens may use the drug because they believe it's safe.
A Feb. 25 study published in the International Journal of Drug Policy found that about 10 percent of high school students who would otherwise be at a low risk for picking up a pot-smoking habit -- which includes those who don't smoke cigarettes, students with strong religious beliefs and those with non-marijuana smoking friends -- say they would use marijuana if it was legal.
For high school seniors alone, the shift would make up a 5.6 percent absolute increase in lifetime pot use prevalence. About 45.6 percent of high school seniors admitted to smoking pot in the study, meaning that legalization would increase that number to 51.2 percent.
The data was pulled from the Monitoring the Future survey, which was a nationally-representative survey of students in the eighth, 10th and 12th grade. The students were polled from 2007 to 2011, before recreational marijuana use was legalized in Colorado and Washington following the November 2012 elections.
Please join us.
Tune in tonight when we discuss how we feel about the legalization of Marijuana as well as other controversial topics that will definitely have people talking. We would like to hear what you think so call in...talk to us. press 1 to get into queue and speak to your favorite talk radio host. We are locked and loaded ready to shoot!!!!
Why do you get married? Losst a bet? Shotgunned? Arranged? Why do two sane people enter a contract?
Legalized Prostitution? Selling is Legal? %$#king is legal? Why isn't selling %$#king legal? Or does the simple act destroy the moral fabric?
And other ramblings; Brian may blackout and embarrass himself.
SB Illustrious and DJ Magic Spinnz discuss medical marijuana, the advantages and drawbacks of legalizing it, as well as the history of the plant, and its future in America. Don't miss this episode!!!
Tonight on the current issues show we talk about the New York task force reviewing rollout of education reform, New Jersey discussing if they should legalize Marijuana or not, and we talk about the Immigration coalition targeting the GOP Lawmakers.
Rez and Andy hit the streets in Washington state where they're making history as one of the only places in the world where you can buy marijuana legally.
They'll talk to one of the owners of the first Spokane Marijuana shop to open, Green Leaf, and find out how it all went. They'll also talk to the first man who purchased marijuana and then get fired, the owners of what everyone's calling the city's first "Bed and Bud"--the 1899 House, a medical doctor who will explain what it means to "Drive high, get a DUI!", the owner of Cinder Marijuana Shop in Spokane Valley who says his store is being blocked from opening, and lots of live opinions from the streets.
Will it be a good thing for Washington? Should the rest of the country do the same? Will the federal government eventually come in and close it down? Will the legal prices be too high for consumers? "Let's Talk about it!"
Call in and talk about legalized marijuana.
Get your FREE audio book and one month trial at Audible. We recommend: Marijuana Legalization: What Everyone Needs to Know
Blowing Smoke: Rethinking the War on Drugs by Dr. Michael Reznicek
Tonights show will start with a discussion on civil rights vs natural (constitutional) rights. Also called [civil liberties] the difference is major. Also, Cary-Andrew Crittendon will be calling in with an update on the retaliation against George Williams, by the court.
Across the country our seniors and disabled adults are targeted by predatory guardians who operate through probate and family courts. Anyone can be targeted for committing the new age crime of [aging with assets]. Assets that predator fiduciary's have decided should belong to them. The system of legalized theft is facillitated by having the victim declared incompetent to handle their own affairs. Many active and vibrant seniors are declared incompetent or incapacitated by unethical doctors and psychiatrists who many times have never even seen the victim. The same doctors and psychiatrists are used routinely by the courts and the predators as they can be depended upon to write whatever diagnosis is desired.
Please join us as we take another look at the horrendous system put in place to loot the estates of unsuspecting elders who thougth they had their estates well planned.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (105 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (30 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (19 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (13 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Curious Times (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (8 chatters)
- canadianglen (8 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (8 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (8 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- David and Wes (6 chatters)
- DDP Radio (6 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Quagmire America (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (3 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (2 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- DLFootball (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (1 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- The Elite Fiction Network (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)