SORT BY Relevancy
Karen Apy, RN-BC CNLCP LNCC has been a nurse for the past 30 years. She has experience in various clinical areas including emergency medicine, rehabilitation, medical surgical, outpatient surgery, brain injury, alcohol and drug rehabilitation, case management, home health and long-term care.
Her consulting services have included legal nurse consulting, life care planning, case management, adjunct professor, author, speaker, mentor, business development and marketing.
Ms. Apy currently spends her days as a Dermatology Consultant, a Defense Legal Nurse Consultant and a National Recruiter and trainer of Entrepreneurs.
She says “I just love being a NURSE…we have the knowledge base and the opportunities to reach out beyond our comfort zone and achieve our dreams! We each can have such an amazing journey and meet so many people beautiful people along the way. Go ahead believe in yourself…it is an amazing feeling!”
Finally, Brittney Wilson (aka "The Nerdy Nurse", will be joining us on RN.FM Radio to discuss nursing and all things tech!
Brittney is a Clinical Informatics Specialist practicing in Georgia. In her day job she gets to do what she loves every day: combine technology and healthcare to improve patient outcomes.
Brittney blogs about nursing issues, technology, healthcare, parenting and various lifestyle topics at thenerdynurse.com.
If you like nursing and technology, this is the show for you!
Kat Darden - Visionary Consultant
Kat returns to take callers questions for a special 90-minute show. From Fort Worth TX, Kat has a no nonsense approach for delivering the information she receives. To book a reading with Kat email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-232-8272.
Office hours are Tuesday-Saturday, Noon-8:00pm Central Time
Please join us for the second RN.FM Radio appearance of Julianna Paradisi, an accomplished nurse, writer and visual artist.
Julianna's paintings have been featured in the American Journal of Nursing and Scrubs Magazine, and she is the published author of many essays and short stories.
This inspiring nurse contributes a monthly illustrated blog post to the blog of the American Journal of Nursing, and writes weekly illustrated posts for The Oncology Nurse Community.
Julianna blog at JParadisiRN.com, and in 2013 she started a new blog, The Adventures of Nurse Niki, a fictionalized account that is so life-like, it's almost real!
This will prove to be an inspiring and exciting interview, so don't miss out!
Lisa Sams is the owner and founder of Clinical Linkages, Inc, a consultation and training company that assists organizations in achieving their goals for use of evidence-based practice.
She has more than thirty years of experience as a clinician, practicing in both clinical and academic settings, practice manager with an NICHD research project, and directing practice for a national association prior to starting her own business.
She has authored both textbook chapters and journal articles and presented her work nationally. Her Clinical Work Assessment Blueprint© has been presented at the American College of Health Care Executives Congress, Agency for Health Quality and Research conference, Translating Research into Practice, American Organization of Nurse Executives.
Lisa's new emphasis is engaging patients and families in best care through the use of evidence so they can be proactive members of their care team. The first “tool” is a guidebook, "Your Hospital Care: Expect the Best". Internet and mobile applications are on the horizon.
Lisa learned first hand that change offers opportunity, with 23 relocations in 29 years of her husband’s Air Force career. She enjoys jogging, biking and pilates as well as a good book and experimenting with recipes.
Alicia-Joy Pierre is a Registered Nurse, Writer, and Speaker. She enjoys helping fellow nurses who are ready to leverage their nursing background and take their career and their life to the next level.
She believes that no nurse should feel miserable in their career. There are always options to make a change. The nursing industry offers countless specialties and even opportunities for self-employment.
Join us as Alicia-Joy explores the concept of earning extra income outside of your nursing job.
Income that is independent of a job doesn’t always mean you have to start an intimidating business that takes a lot of funds or special certification. There are steps you can start taking TODAY to leverage your nursing background to earn extra income!
When it comes to makreting your consulting practice, authority and value proposition are the two things you must achieve.
Positioning yourself as the authority is not new to many when it comes to marketing, but most mistakenly hold back from delivering too much value right up front - until AFTER the sale.
On today's show I will cover how you can become an author by writing your own book (be that traditional, ebook, self-published), and how to use the concept of Drip Marketing to market even more effectively.
Presented below is a Transformative Health interview with Patrick Coonan, dean of the College of Nursing and Public Health at Adelphi University. Patrick talks about the changing nature of nursing, the role technology plays and the biggest changes he sees coming soon to the delivery of care.
CareGiverStory.com is proud to have as our very special guest Mark Lampkin, an Independent Associate with Legal Shield. Mark provides information on affordable, comprehensive, and convenient legal and identity theft plans from Legal Shield. If you are ready to discover your own power in your family and begin to build a better connection that will allow you to TAKE CONTROL before a crisis, Call Mark Lampkin. Contact Information: www.marklampkin.com
Kirk Stange and Sara Marler from Stange Law Firm, PC talk about an article on familylawheadquarters.com titled: Why File for Legal Separation? You can call us at 314-963-4700 or contact us at www.stangelawfirm.com.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance. An attorney and client relationship should not be implied. Nothing in this episode is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri/Illinois nor The Missouri/Illinois Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Ezra Levant, of SunMedia in Canada is being sued ~ again ~ by islamists. SUPPORT EZRA and please donate to his legal fund, as this will be another drain on his pocket.
Mr. Levant is the Gentleman who published the Danish Cartoon in his magazine, The Western Standard (ret.)
Listen to these sound clips and visit the site (link below) to read more and donate, or just Tweet or Facebook a message of support.
STAND WITH EZRA ~ DEFEND FREE SPEECH
Welcome to the Red Fox Blogger with Kel Fritzi, heard here @ 3PM ET Mondays and 7PM ET Fridays.
“I am the Infidel your Imam warned about.”
"Mass Islamity ~ Stop the Insanity!”
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (190 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (87 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (51 chatters)
- KDCL Media (23 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (16 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (14 chatters)
- PatriotResistance (13 chatters)
- Puter Shack (12 chatters)
- Tarhaka (12 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (12 chatters)
- Omega Man (11 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (11 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (11 chatters)
- Discovering The Truth w Dan Duval (10 chatters)
- dtm radio (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (9 chatters)
- FRNARadio (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (8 chatters)
- Army Wife Network (8 chatters)
- BioXIndividualized Medicine (7 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (7 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Kraze Radio (5 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- bapnation (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (4 chatters)
- MCR Media Sports Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- New Beginning Outreach M I (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Mayhem Zone (3 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (2 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD BLOG (2 chatters)
- DOT COM RADIO1 (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Become The Source (2 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Timothy Burns (2 chatters)
- VertiKal Bistro (1 chatters)
- SarahandSophia (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Divine Plan of the Ages Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Bull Riding Rodeo Connection (1 chatters)
- BlazinRy Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (1 chatters)
- Wellness Smart Radio (1 chatters)
- Wm Aquaculture (0 chatters)