SORT BY Relevancy
Karen Apy, RN-BC CNLCP LNCC has been a nurse for the past 30 years. She has experience in various clinical areas including emergency medicine, rehabilitation, medical surgical, outpatient surgery, brain injury, alcohol and drug rehabilitation, case management, home health and long-term care.
Her consulting services have included legal nurse consulting, life care planning, case management, adjunct professor, author, speaker, mentor, business development and marketing.
Ms. Apy currently spends her days as a Dermatology Consultant, a Defense Legal Nurse Consultant and a National Recruiter and trainer of Entrepreneurs.
She says “I just love being a NURSE…we have the knowledge base and the opportunities to reach out beyond our comfort zone and achieve our dreams! We each can have such an amazing journey and meet so many people beautiful people along the way. Go ahead believe in yourself…it is an amazing feeling!”
Finally, Brittney Wilson (aka "The Nerdy Nurse", will be joining us on RN.FM Radio to discuss nursing and all things tech!
Brittney is a Clinical Informatics Specialist practicing in Georgia. In her day job she gets to do what she loves every day: combine technology and healthcare to improve patient outcomes.
Brittney blogs about nursing issues, technology, healthcare, parenting and various lifestyle topics at thenerdynurse.com.
If you like nursing and technology, this is the show for you!
Kat Darden - Visionary Consultant
Kat returns to take callers questions for a special 90-minute show. From Fort Worth TX, Kat has a no nonsense approach for delivering the information she receives. To book a reading with Kat email her at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 817-232-8272.
Office hours are Tuesday-Saturday, Noon-8:00pm Central Time
Please join us for the second RN.FM Radio appearance of Julianna Paradisi, an accomplished nurse, writer and visual artist.
Julianna's paintings have been featured in the American Journal of Nursing and Scrubs Magazine, and she is the published author of many essays and short stories.
This inspiring nurse contributes a monthly illustrated blog post to the blog of the American Journal of Nursing, and writes weekly illustrated posts for The Oncology Nurse Community.
Julianna blog at JParadisiRN.com, and in 2013 she started a new blog, The Adventures of Nurse Niki, a fictionalized account that is so life-like, it's almost real!
This will prove to be an inspiring and exciting interview, so don't miss out!
Lisa Sams is the owner and founder of Clinical Linkages, Inc, a consultation and training company that assists organizations in achieving their goals for use of evidence-based practice.
She has more than thirty years of experience as a clinician, practicing in both clinical and academic settings, practice manager with an NICHD research project, and directing practice for a national association prior to starting her own business.
She has authored both textbook chapters and journal articles and presented her work nationally. Her Clinical Work Assessment Blueprint© has been presented at the American College of Health Care Executives Congress, Agency for Health Quality and Research conference, Translating Research into Practice, American Organization of Nurse Executives.
Lisa's new emphasis is engaging patients and families in best care through the use of evidence so they can be proactive members of their care team. The first “tool” is a guidebook, "Your Hospital Care: Expect the Best". Internet and mobile applications are on the horizon.
Lisa learned first hand that change offers opportunity, with 23 relocations in 29 years of her husband’s Air Force career. She enjoys jogging, biking and pilates as well as a good book and experimenting with recipes.
When it comes to makreting your consulting practice, authority and value proposition are the two things you must achieve.
Positioning yourself as the authority is not new to many when it comes to marketing, but most mistakenly hold back from delivering too much value right up front - until AFTER the sale.
On today's show I will cover how you can become an author by writing your own book (be that traditional, ebook, self-published), and how to use the concept of Drip Marketing to market even more effectively.
Alicia-Joy Pierre is a Registered Nurse, Writer, and Speaker. She enjoys helping fellow nurses who are ready to leverage their nursing background and take their career and their life to the next level.
She believes that no nurse should feel miserable in their career. There are always options to make a change. The nursing industry offers countless specialties and even opportunities for self-employment.
Join us as Alicia-Joy explores the concept of earning extra income outside of your nursing job.
Income that is independent of a job doesn’t always mean you have to start an intimidating business that takes a lot of funds or special certification. There are steps you can start taking TODAY to leverage your nursing background to earn extra income!
CareGiverStory.com is proud to have as our very special guest Mark Lampkin, an Independent Associate with Legal Shield. Mark provides information on affordable, comprehensive, and convenient legal and identity theft plans from Legal Shield. If you are ready to discover your own power in your family and begin to build a better connection that will allow you to TAKE CONTROL before a crisis, Call Mark Lampkin. Contact Information: www.marklampkin.com
Presented below is a Transformative Health interview with Patrick Coonan, dean of the College of Nursing and Public Health at Adelphi University. Patrick talks about the changing nature of nursing, the role technology plays and the biggest changes he sees coming soon to the delivery of care.
Kirk Stange and Sara Marler from Stange Law Firm, PC talk about an article on familylawheadquarters.com titled: Why File for Legal Separation? You can call us at 314-963-4700 or contact us at www.stangelawfirm.com.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance. An attorney and client relationship should not be implied. Nothing in this episode is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction. The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri/Illinois nor The Missouri/Illinois Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
Of all the decisions you make when starting a business, probably the most important one relating to taxes is the type of legal structure you select for your company.
CALL US TO JOIN THE DISCUSSION
**join our wealth creation network at balancewealth.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (151 chatters)
- John Baptist (122 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (53 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (40 chatters)
- Straitway (35 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (33 chatters)
- NTEB (32 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (21 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (19 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (18 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (15 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (14 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (12 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- New Colony Network (11 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (9 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (9 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (7 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (7 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (7 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (6 chatters)
- Fantasy Alarm Podcast (6 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (6 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (5 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- 9 at 9 (5 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- We Game (5 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (4 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (4 chatters)
- EIE Save Our Children (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- ABQ Sports Crew Radio (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (3 chatters)
- Tarvino (3 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- ParaNation (3 chatters)
- The Single Connection (3 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (3 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (2 chatters)
- AMUN RA (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (2 chatters)
- Endless Encouragement (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- kexelproductions (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (1 chatters)
- CTR1 (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- 63630 (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- PANDA Podcast (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Mathis Media Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- The Boland Report (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (1 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (1 chatters)
- We in it for Life (1 chatters)