SORT BY Relevancy
This replay confirms that sometimes sensitive subjects can hang around for years. I'm talking about financial disagreements. I'm taking a stand (and apparently have been for at least a year now) on a topic over where to direct our dollars and how to aquire our next vehicle.
It's funny, my husband continually pointed our the cars he's thinking of on our way home from church today. I could think of nothing but this podcast. I'll have to send him the link so he can be reminded.
Viewing a discussion from different perspectives doesn't mean the other person is wrong. However, there are times when one must stand their ground in a fight over money. I'll show you how.
All links discussed are available in the show notes at debtfreedivas.org.
Listen Live at 7PM ET
Call: (646) 668-2277
Press 1 to be a part of the show!
Owning a business is the American dream. From leasing to a company as an owner operator to getting your own authority, you get a piece of that dream! Imagine the freedom you would have! Think of the money you will make! Those are great motivators but what about the risk? Are you ready to take the leap? What does it take to prepare for success and do you have it? Let's discuss some of the common mistakes made when starting or growing a business. Let's create a checklist for success! Your questions and comments are what make this show great, so press 1 at any time to be a part of the show
Cincinnati Business Talk highlights the positive side of Cincinnati area businesses. We will be talking to CEOs who have won awards and had great success.
Today's guest is Steve Rosenzweig. He has been in the auto industry for over 12 years.. He shared information about how to select the best car for you and the best way to acquire it.
Steve assists clients in the acquisition of automobiles. He specialize in leasing of new vehicles of virtually any brand and model as well as orchestrating the purchasing and financing of new and pre-owned vehicles of all sorts. I do for my clients what dealers can't; take the fear and frustration out of getting a new vehicle.
The show will air live at 4 PM on Friday May 22nd. Listen to this link: http://tobtr.com/7576009
You can listen to the show on Apple iTunes as a Podcast. You can add the podcast at: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Cincy-Business-talk.rss
You can add Cincy-Business-Talk as an RSS feed to your Outlook email program. The exact feed http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Cincy-Business-talk.rss
Hosts Kevin Hunter and Jeff O'Brien discuss the legal aspects and how-to's of owning a brewery. Jeff is an expert on assisting new and current brewers in Minnesota. Kevin and Jeff cover the business law on The Business Forum Show.
A note from Jeff:
Assisting new and existing breweries in their legal needs has become a large part of my law practice in the past five years. A few years ago, in an effort to educate prospective brewery owners as to the legal issues they would need to address in realizing their dream, I co-authored an article for The Growler entitled “The Ten Legal Steps to Owning a Brewery.” You can read the article here.
You can call this broadcast on The Business Forum Show with Kevin Hunter the “cliffs notes” version of the article. We discuss choosing a name, choice of entity, protecting your brewery name – and beer names – through trademark registration, leasing (or purchasing) real estate, raising funds and applying for Federal state and local licenses.
Susun Weed answers your health questions followed by an 30 minute interview with real people making change. This weeks guest interview is with Carrie Aulenbacher. Carrie was born, raised and live in beautiful Erie, PA. Carrie is currently the Executive Administrative Assistant for the CEO of one of the largest family-owned logistics, trucking, and warehousing corporations, Lake Erie Logistics and Benco Leasing, in Erie where she has worked for the past 15 years. When she's not writing romance, she works for iUrban.org magazine and Fridge Magazine as a contributing writer and also enjoys working with other authors in customizing FB pages for them or doing author audits.
this episode Q&A includes:
• no liscensure or certification of any kind for an herbalist in the United States..
• Susun is a supporter of home herbalists using the herbs that grow right outside their door and sharing that knowledge freely- herbal medicine is peoples medicine!
• invest in people being healthy..
• cold sore and herpes infections- hypericum oil and tincture..
• white pine needle can be harvested anytime of year..
• FDA and raw milk..
• 48 hours after rain to harvest herbs between the hours of 12pm and 2pm..
• burdock infusion and echinacea infusion to completely rid the body of herpes infection..
• when giving alcohol tincture to a cat always put in milk or cream..
• identifying flowering plants out of Peterson Field Guide
• milk thistle tincture is a powerful protector of the liver from chemicals in the environment..
• when we know what we want we can attract that to us..
• carbon monoxide is not a pollutant to the plants..
• radiation is heavy and it sinks- cannot spread..
• only kelp seaweed has algin..
• wanting to conceive.
What is so important about renewable energy? If it is so good, why isn't it being used everywhere? What is stopping the spread of renewable energies, sun, wind and biomas? Is the fossil fuel lobby the main reason? Does 'Big Oil' control economics, world wide? Presently, solar pv energy is experiencing a surge. Leasing options are available and many small companies are surfacing along with the familiar names that have been around since the 70's (like Real Goods Solar, etc). Why has solar pv become so attractive all of a sudden? Let's discuss all of the above and try to make sense of what has happened and what is happening and what should happen. What will really serve the interests of everyone?
in Real Estate
Michael Davidson lives in North York, Ontario, Canada. Michael is among the elite of RE/MAX commercial real estate professionals and known as an industry expert in retail, office and industrial leasing, tenant mandate/site selection and investment property sales. Finalizing over 300 transactions in more than 15 industries within Ontario, he is your full service commercial realtor with a true entrepreneurial spirit.
Michael volunteers for numerous charitable foundations and sits on the Real Estate Cabinet for the United Jewish Appeal and recently ran in the CIBC 5K run for the cure. While not working Michael and his family love spending vacations on the beach.
Michael has been a RE/MAX Commercial practitioner for 14 years in the Richmond Hill and the Greater Toronto Area,.WORKING WITH MICHAEL DAVIDSON IS A SIGN THAT YOU’RE IN GOOD COMPANY!
To contact Michael Davidson for your commercial real estate needs, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-831-7108 directly
For all your mortgage needs call:
David Grossman @ 416 876 2031 or email email@example.com
Borrow or Invest
Residential / Commercial / Industrial / Investment / Construction Mortgages
For more information go to http://www.realestatehub.tv
On this episode Jim discusses the upcoming expected financial collapse of Greece. What does it mean for Europe and even to our own financial markets? Will a Greek collapse return Bitcoin to its previous historical highs? Is Greece a preview of what may happen here in the U.S. if we don't take control of our exploding national debt? Jim says that now may be the time to consider leasing an electric car, and the future of Christian publishing after the bankruptcy of Christian Family Bookstore.
Host of Successipes, Lori Wilk, interviews Bryan Miller, CEO Business Finance USA.He shares with business people the much needed and usually not shared secrets to getting the money they need for their business.
Since 1975 Bryan has been helping businesses with equipment leasing . Ten years ago he expanded into other lines of credit and now a leading expert in all areas of "Supply Chain" Financing.
Business Finance USA handles commercial lending for owner-occupied commercial real estate loans which he shared are currently offered at a 3.39% APR
Bryan finds financial solutions for business at least two to three years but he helps some less established companies and always recommends they check with a professional like himself to see what is possible and how he can help them with their business capital needs.
Business Finances USA represents companies providing revolving lines of credit(secured and unsecured), Equipment leasing, Purchase Order Financing, Accounts Payable Financing, Accounts Receivable FInancing, Factoring,Inventory Financing, Export and Import Financing and Owner- Occupied Commercial Real Estate Financing.
Business Finance USA http://www.BusinessFinanceUSA.com 3785 NW 82 Avenue #116, Doral,FL 33166. Bryan Miller (305)409-7243.
Tune-in to the Money Channel on http://www.BYLNetwork.com brought to you in part by Forbes where you will Be Inspired, Save $$ http://Bit.ly/ForbesOnBYL
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (83 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (52 chatters)
- Straight Black Pride Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (17 chatters)
- MethylationSupport (15 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (10 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (8 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (7 chatters)
- Papa CE (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (5 chatters)
- United Patriots Radio (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- CinnamonMoon At Night (5 chatters)
- Healing with the Rainbow Rays (4 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- SSRN (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Marlin Family Live (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- Spiritual Awakening (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- RLS Network (1 chatters)
- Short Track News (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Full Circle Consciousness (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- Callywood (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (0 chatters)