SORT BY Relevancy
There is a big rush for land leases in Tangipahoa and St. Helena Parishes, Louisiana. A hot-spot known as the Tuscalossa Marine Shale runs below property in the parish. Tangipahoa Clerk of Court's Office has recorded 94 different Mineral Rights Lease covering roughly 12, 900 acres in the northern part of the parish.
The landowners will be paid at least $100 an acre plus they would recieved royalites from any oil or gas found under their property. Please join Host Antoinette Harrell and for this upcoming discussion.
in Real Estate
Taking the latest real estate news, information and stats and making it usefull for buyers, sellers and investors. No matter what your interest in real estate or real estate news might be, this show will cover the biggest issues facing real estate today.
Your host, Robert Whitelaw, a licensed real estate broker in Morgan Hill, California, will guide you through all the latest information on loan rates, foreclosures, short sales and more. He will also give you insights into the purchase process that can help you navigate the waters of a real estate transaction easier.
So tune in live and join the show with your real estate related questions!
Make sure to visit our sponsors at Audible! Use this url: http://audibletrial.com/rebelbroker and you will get a free audio book, a one month trial and you help support the show!
Join Kevin Hunter, David Ford, Jeff O'Brien, and Allyson Lindstrom on The Business Forum Show. Airing weekly, Monday thru Friday at 6pm.
Kevin Hunter and Jeffrey O'Brien discuss Business Leases, and the difference between gross and triple leases. If you're opening a business, considering the purchase of a business, or needing to expand your current facility, you need to catch this show
Have you discovered the keys to your success in business? Unfortunately, most business people haven't figured out what they need to do to increase their odds of success. This explains why 40% of the 1,000,000 people who start a business venture each year end of failing in the first 12 months. 80% end up failing before 5 years, and 96% never see a 10 year anniversary in business. Would you start a business if you knew your chances of success were only 4%?
Keys to Success in Business
1. Have Clear, Written, Goals and Objectives.
2. Have a solid Strategic Plan - the "How to accomplish your goals"
3. Step outside your Comfort Zone
4. Get an outside influence involved in your business.
The keys or steps outlined above sound simple, but establishing them and getting it right is not. Join us each week day as we talk about all the issues and challenges business people face, and how you can effectively implement and use the four keys to give you a 75-80% chance of success in anything you do.
Have questions or comments? Visit our website at www.thebusinessforumshow.com or call our studio at (763) 267-7260 today.
in Real Estate
New York City landlords are notoriously paranoid and picky. They demand all sorts of paperwork from people who want to rent their apartments.
We'll look at why that is, and how to assemble the proper paperwork and increase your chances of securing an apartment.
We'll chat with Marc Blum, Managing Director of Rentals at DSA.
PNN's News Director Rick Spisak, will INTERVIEW Steve Horn on his two latest Breaking Stories
ND Treasurer: Red Carpet Rollout for Gen. Petraeus Fracking Field Trip "Not Unusual"
and his most recent story -
Days Before Obama Announced CO2 Rule, Exxon Awarded Gulf of Mexico Oil Leases
Tune in This Sunday for TWO JAZZ KINGS (Maestro's Dan Bonsanti and Multi-Instrumentalist Performer Extroadinaire Maestro Joe Donato
Live - 2pm June 5th - or ANYTIME!
solidarity & peace
Rick Spisak, News Director
Often times African American people sell the land without knowledge of mineral and oil rights. How often do we talk about the mineral and oil rights in our families? When was the last time you visit the courthouse to check on the mineral and rights oil, and gas lease? Have you consult with an attorney? Are you discussing these important matters at your family reunion?
Minerals rights and oil and gas leases differ from surface rights. A landowner may own the surface land but not the mineral rights of that land. The owner of the land should check on whether he/she has ownership of mineral rights or title of the land.
Joining the host is genealogists and family historians Tonia Askins and Melvin Collins. Their family history runs deep in Tangipahoa and St. Helena Parishes on the family branches of the Dudley,Williams, Cade Family.
in Real Estate
Tristan Pollock, Co-Founder of StoreFront, has helped create a very innovative online marketplace pairing together those with space available, and those looking for short term, maybe non-conventional space. Traditionally, commercial leases are long term in nature, and full of requirements that make them unappealing to many. With the online economy, and entrepreneurs that are increasingly looking for more nimble and innovative solutions to build their brands and get in front of prospective customers…StoreFront, and the idea of a ‘dating site’ for commercial real estate was born.As you hear this interview…you’ll likely have unique ideas running through your head about unique ways this model could work. Don’t miss it!
Great Morning and Great Day @ Bob Rohrman's Arlington LEXUS. Join us and get the latest updates and Rebate information on all 2013 and introducing the NEW 2014's and WATCH us "LIVE" on www.REALLATV.com
Call in 1-909-202-8714 press 1 to Talk with your Host Steve Tomaszewski
in Real Estate
Most property owners think only in terms of rents for revenue production. But there are hidden gems in those properties that can, if found, greatly enhance the revenue and value of your property. With a little bit of imagination, planning, and expert advice, property owners can increase their revenue in the most unexpected ways. They don't have to rely, only upon rents. Sometimes, those, seemingly little sources of revenue can make all the difference in value and ROI.
Our featured guest, Jeff Moerdler, will discuss how telecommunications agreements including rooftop management, antenna towers, antenna farms, data centers, colocation agreements and switch facilities can improve the bottom line of your property. Jeff will discuss the practical requirements of these revenue generating agreements as well as the legal and contractual considerations.
in Real Estate
Also know as rent acceleration clauses, many commercial leases allow a landlord to accelerate the payment of rents upon a tenant’s default. The problem is that, like most provisions in leases, not all lease acceleration clauses are created equal. Furthermore, lease acceleration clauses are often highly regulated or limited, depending upon the state that the premises are located. Some states specifically, by statute allow for a landlord to accelerate rents upon the tenant’s default and others may simply leave it up to the parties to agree or not, to a rent acceleration clause.
Our featured guest is a noted attorney, John G. Kelly, a Partner with the firm of Bean Kinney & Korman, PC, with offices in Virginia, Maryland and Washington, DC. John has taken the time and effort to analyze some of the most significant cases relating to lease acceleration clauses in prominent states, including:
As part of the discussion, we will also discuss strategies that both the landlord and tenant can employ when drafting the lease acceleration clause.
Krishna Pendyala is an unconventional life coach and workshop leader who uses a playful framework to empower people make wiser choices in life. His critically acclaimed book, Beyond the PIG and the APE: Realizing Success and true Happiness, illuminates how to be aware of the hidden drives that influence us. He is neither a psychologist nor a philosopher, but inspires audiences as a "recovering engineer" who has had five leases on life. His insights into the human condition are gained from lifelong personal study and varied experiences as an educator, entrepreneur, inventor, and photographer. He is also the President of the Mindful Nation Foundation, a brainchild of Congressman Tim Ryan, to help Americans foster the skills to live, learn and enjoy a more rewarding life.
in Real Estate
"In the '90s, we witnessed efforts by franchisee rights advocates to introduce federal franchise legislation to protect franchisee interests in their relationships with franchisors. In connection with the FTC reviewing and amending the FTC Rule on Franchising, similar efforts were made to add a relationship component to the amended rule. These various efforts failed and we have been through a period of relative calm with respect to proposed franchise legislation.
However, in recent months we have seen a resurgence of legislative efforts – this time at the state level – that may change the playing field. Whether it is due to the challenging economic environment, a perception that franchise agreements are more one-sided or other circumstances, these recent efforts seek to tilt the balance in favor of franchisees by restricting franchisor practices that are deemed unfair, protecting franchisees’ equity in their businesses and empowering collective actions by franchisee groups." ~ Erik B. Wulff, Esq.
Join my guests, Attorneys, Erik Wulff and Robert Purvin as they discuss differing views on these efforts to increase franchisee rights. This will be a count/counterpoint type of discussion. To the extent appropriate, I will add the perspective of the landlord and how these changes may effect their leases.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (177 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (89 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Bellesprit (18 chatters)
- Bio Individualized Medicine (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (15 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (13 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (13 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (10 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (8 chatters)
- ParaNation (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (7 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- NBPP BLACK POWER RADIO (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (6 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (5 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (5 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (5 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (5 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (4 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (4 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (3 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (3 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (3 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (2 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Straitway (2 chatters)
- SSRN (2 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (2 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- WWCRHost (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Cross Walk Talk (1 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (1 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (1 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Forbidden Tears Radio (0 chatters)