SORT BY Relevancy
Is your organization tired of the cumbersome nature of Six Sigma? Are you in need of simplicity for your continuous improvement efforts? How about trying Lean Six Sigma? In this Profit through Process podcast, Genna Weiss of Six Sigma IQ speaks with John Blowers to introduce how this methodology can cut down on your project time.
Hisham Sabry of HSBC Egypt discusses adjusting the deployment of Lean Six Sigma to better suit the culture of Middle Eastern organizations.
Customers are demanding more efficient and effective service from Contact Centers throughout all industries.
Walt will chat with the Assistance Vice President at Provident Credit Union, Walt Sweeny, about a Lean Six Sigma approach to Contact Center process improvement that Contact Center leaders could use to make their Contact Center be the best it can be, effectively and efficiently.
Walt Sweeny has been in the Contact Center business for over 16 years. He is currently an Assistant Vice President with Provident Credit Union in Redwood Shores California.
Previously, Walt had Contact Center assignments with Greater Bay Bank (a subsidiary of Wells Fargo Bank) and AT&T Broadband. He received his Master of Business Administration from San Francisco State University School of Business. Walt is also Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certified. He serves on the Northern California Contact Center Association steering committee and resides in the San Francisco Bay Area. He is married with three daughters.
Lily Eng, Director Six Sigma Enterprise COE at
Allstate Insurance Company, speaks about how her organization has revamped its Lean Six Sigma training program.
In this Profit throught Process podcast, Genna Weiss of Six Sigma IQ speaks with Dave McSherry, CFO/COO of ACPO, who discusses strategies for getting your CFO to more fully support your Lean Six Sigma initiatives upon initial implementation.
In this Profit through Process podcast, Genna Weiss of Six Sigma IQ speaks with J.D. Sicilia, Lean Six Sigma Program Office Director for the Department of Defense. Sicilia will present updates on the DoD's program and will reveal the goals of the program for 2010 and beyond. Sicilia will be presenting at IDGA's Lean Six Sigma for Defense conference in December.
Maximize your profit through a new and innovative process improvement model—the Ultimate Improvement Cycle. In this Profit through Process podcast, Genna Weiss of Six Sigma IQ speaks with Bob Sproull, Lean Manager of Army Fleet Support and owner of Sproull Consulting, who discusses how he developed the Ultimate Improvement Cycle through the integration of Lean, Six Sigma and the Theory of Constraints. You’ll learn how you can use this model to achieve breakthrough results for your improvement efforts.
Genna Weiss speaks with Vanessa Lovatt—IQPC’s Lean Six Sigma Divisional Director and head of IQPC's 10th annual Lean Six Sigma and Process Improvement Summit—to discuss the major highlights of the four-day conference and the 2009 Process Excellence Awards.
For the past 20 years or so, Lean Six Sigma has had a good legacy within the U.S. public sector. In this Profit through Process podcast, Genna Weiss speaks with Ron Wince, President and CEO of Guidon Performance Solutions, who discusses the current state of Lean Six Sigma deployment within the U.S. government and how it can be leveraged for further public sector process improvement in light of the passage of the $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.
Lean Six Sigma deployment began primarily within the federal government, which was an early adopter of TQM tools that are now part of the Lean Six Sigma toolbox. Wince describes how Lean Six Sigma adoption has branched out to state agencies and local governments, such as the city of Fort Wayne. He explains how Lean Six Sigma has translated to a public sector setting and identifies successful early adopters of Lean Six Sigma within the public sector, including the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the U.S. Army and the state of Iowa.
Wince offers his advice on how create a sense of urgency for the need of Lean Six Sigma tools within the public sector, including aligning Lean Six Sigma projects to the critical issues of the agency and working cross-functionally.
Join us today on Women Leading the Way Radio as Michelle Bergquist, your host of Women Who Lead, interviews Mia Jackson, Management Consultant focusing on Strategy and Operations with Azienda Solutions Group.
Mia is a Six Sigma Green Belt; today she is going to help us understand what Six Sigma exactly is and how it relates to her being able to leverage her technical expertise and background in the business world. Mia’s background has some unique aspects so we may delve into a unique topic today!
As the CEO and Co-Founder of Connected Women of Influence, Michelle Bergquist is a passionate advocate for women in business. At Connected Women of Influence, we believe that more women need to lead in business and everything we do is center-focused on designing platforms, programs, connections and collaborative opportunities for b2b women to prosper, succeed and lead the way in business today!
Leadership Succession Planning: Best Practices for Keeping Your Lean Six Sigma Program Buy-In Intact
In this Profit through Process podcast, Genna Weiss of Six Sigma IQ speaks with Lee Campbell, the Continuous Process Improvement Director for the US Army Military District of Washington. Campbell discusses how your Lean Six Sigma organization can achieve better buy-in of its program through effective leadership succession planning.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (407 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (33 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (23 chatters)
- The Portal (22 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (18 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (16 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Revised Reality Radio (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (5 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (4 chatters)
- Voices on Fire for Christ (4 chatters)
- Ron March Show (4 chatters)
- Papa CE (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- All Things Matter (3 chatters)
- Triple Dark (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (3 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (3 chatters)
- RoxieZw (2 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (2 chatters)
- The Dump and Chase Podcast (2 chatters)
- DHead Radio (2 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- nXphase Records (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Living (1 chatters)
- CustersLuckRadioShow (1 chatters)
- Seth Everett (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)