SORT BY Relevancy
Ken Blanchard is the author or co-author of more than 30 books and is perhaps best-known for as co-aurhor of the One Minute Manager, which has sold more than 13 million copies. Today Ken serves as the Chief Spiritual Officer of The Ken Blanchard Company that he and his wife founded in San Diego in 1979. Ken has been a frequent guest speaker at the MSOL annual Serving Leader Conference and a friend of the MSOL program throughout the years. Join John and Ken as they discuss a variety of leadership topics as well as hearing more of Ken's own journey as an author and leadership consultant on this edition of Leadership Talk.
in Self Help
Are you curious about the relationship sex, money & leadership and how this can be tied together? Today I will introduce you to my research and the three main arguments how this relationship can be understood. With me in the studio I have Christopher Weber-Fuerst, an Norwegian living in Germany. We work with female leaders that face conflicts and dilemmas in communication and we learn them what it means to tap into their feminine energy so they can start leading from that perspective. The f
Finance. Food. Fuel. Water shortage. Resource scarcity. Climate chaos. Mass poverty. Mass migration. Fundamentalism. Terrorism. Financial oligarchies. We have entered an age of disruption. Yer the possibility of profound personal, societal, and global renewal has never been more real. Now is our time. Dr. Otto Scharmer, author of Theory U and Leading From the Emerging Future: Senior Lecturer at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), and founding chair of the Presencing Institute, Dr.
MEANINGS NOT IN WORDS BUT PEOPLE. What is your leadership style. ARE YOU AS A LEADER A GOOD LISTENER? Look at speaker Ask questions Don’t interrupt Don’t change subject Emotion KEEP CURRENT OF UNDERCURRENT Responsive listening: when people feel that their leads no longer listens or responds, they will go somewhere else GREAT LEADERS ARE GREAT LISTENERS 4 H QUESTIONS TO BECOME A BETTER LISTENER HEART: WHAT IS THEIR HEART HOPE: WHAT IS THEIR HOPE HURT HOW CAN I HELP THEM
The 21st Century workplace requires a new paradigm, a Systems Oriented Leadership model. Marita and Faith will help us imagine a new paradigm, and be inspired to engage in a new way.
Marita Fridjhon, MSW, ORSC Certified, PCC, CPCC, is the co-owner and CEO of the Center for Right Relationship Global. She designs curriculum and operates training programs in Relationship Systems Work for coaches, executives and teams. She has an international mentor coaching practice of individuals, partnerships and teams. Her primary focus in coaching is on systemic change, leveraging diversity, creative communication, deep democracy in conflict management and the development of Learning Organizations.
We all want to be demonstrate positive influence on our own lives and the lives of others-but demonstrating leadership (influence) is not always as easy as we think it should be.
This podcast will explain how to get your arms around leadership in 10 steps that you can start thinking about to get your influence where it needs to be NOW!
Elizabeth Ruske, CEO of Tiara International LLC, hosts this provocative dialogue on the confidence crisis women face in the workplace. Elizabeth is committed to including diverse perspectives in leadership roles and is passionate about true leadership.
Joining the dialogue are:
Peg Rowe, an executive leadership consultant who works with female leaders individually as well as organizations committed to including female leaders at all levels. She has witness individual and cultural changes that make a real difference for women in leadership.
Maggie Walsh, director of Creative Marketing and Communications for AECOM, the top ranked engineering and architectural firm in the world. Maggie leads these efforts for the Middle East, Europe, and Africa region and currently resides in Abu Dhabi.
This group of executive women will talk about whether or not the confidence crisis is real, where the responsibility lies for resolving this issue and how The Tiara Model for True Leadership offers a solution.
Image having a disease that slowly erodes away the mind and personality, destroys lives, turns a vital person into a helpless dependent until the brain and body eventually shut down. And there is no cure to… Alzheimer and Dementia. What do you know about it? Do know someone or have a love one suffering from it? What do you need to know when your love one is lost? With well-respected leadership skills and a passion for excellence, our special guest Sheila Wilson has been “leading the lost” for most of her career. Sheila is an executive with national assisted living & memory care organization and will help us answer those questions as well as our question of the day – How Are You Leading the Lost?
A native of Alabama, Sheila Wilson graduated from Auburn University at Montgomery with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Sheila is a licensed Assisted Living Administrator with more than 25 years of health care experience. She has worked in the assisted living sector since 1992 and has earned a reputation throughout the industry as having some of the highest standards of quality care, as well as an industry expert with turn around and start-up communities. Her assisted living experience includes a position as Executive Director with Health Care Group, Alterra and Memory Care Specialist at Sunrise Assisted Living. She is well respected amongst her peers and is a mentor and trainer to many Assisted Living Administrators and Nursing Directors.
To Listen LIVE (Download Flash Player http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/)
Series: Transformational Leadership: LessNess-NESS
Genre: Talk radio to teach spiritual leadership, highlight everyday leaders, and help leaders "lead where they are"
Replay of Shows: http://cueleadership.com/oncue-radio-show-replay/
© 2010-2014 CUE Foundation, Inc All Rights Reserved
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (18 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (17 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (13 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (12 chatters)
- LivingParanormal (11 chatters)
- Dave in the City (10 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (10 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (7 chatters)
- Famosity (7 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (7 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (5 chatters)
- The Stack Off (4 chatters)
- Love Productions (4 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- angelicar (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- Stu The Wine Guru (2 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (2 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (2 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (2 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (2 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (2 chatters)
- Elavase (2 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Cassandra McDonald (1 chatters)
- The Neo Soul Show (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (1 chatters)
- The Signalis Show (1 chatters)
- The Versus Podcast (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- That Nerd Show (1 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- SamGrossman (0 chatters)
- Connecting to God (0 chatters)