SORT BY Relevancy
The true spirit of leadership is rich and all encompassing; it delights; it provides both sustenance and direction, it is the force/charge behind our intentions, passion and drive; it determines how we show up in life, how we relate to others and to life, how we interface with life and what we create/build, how we interact and act, how we engage and negotiate life,and as leaders how we influence and impact the rest of the world and our environments.
We are going to set out on an astonishing quest to discover and uncover the true spirit of leadership through navigating thought provoking concepts and infinite possibilities.
As we stand at the shore of yet a new season, it is good to take the time to reflect and decide on what qualities, energy and ambiance it is that we want to bring into the new season and throughout the year. We have the opportunity to set the tone and to ignite a new spark. Taking that which didn't work in the past season with us into the new season is surely not wise.
Come and experience the ignition of a new spark with us. It is very powerful.
On April 12, 2015, a NY Times article read:
“Ending two years of speculation and coy denials, Hillary Rodham Clinton announced on Sunday that she would seek the presidency for a second time, immediately establishing herself as the likely 2016 Democratic nominee.
“I’m running for president,” she said with a smile near the end of a two-minute video released just after 3 p.m.
“Everyday Americans need a champion. And I want to be that champion,” Mrs. Clinton said. “So I’m hitting the road to earn your vote — because it’s your time. And I hope you’ll join me on this journey.””
We've been on quite a journey already, and so, another one? Will it be different? If yes, how? If no, then what? What's wanting from our leadership in 2016 ... or sooner?
Linda Lombardo and David Taylor-Klaus talk about how our leaders might lead from the emerging future rather than the old stories of the past.
in Self Help
This conversation went down a few rabbit holes the last time Linda Lombardo and Joss Rowlands were on the air talking about leadership and self-awareness - so much so that we all decided part 3 of this series required a part 2 to cover the topic thoroughly. More importantly, in order to move the series forward to its other scintillating topics, self-awareness was key!
Joss and Linda will be talking about the Dark Night of the Soul; something everyone has experienced at one time or another if he or she is seeking a higher consciousness in leadership, spirituality or life itself.
Host: Linda Lombardo with series cohost Joss Rowlands.
Join Pastor A.D. Finkley as he discusses the crisis that is found in leadership on every level. Durning this broadcast Pastor will reveal that when ever there is a crisis within leadership God will always raise up someone to be the answer the crisis. Tune in as Pastor Finkley informs you that you are the answer to the crisis within leadership
Are you feeling the light break through? Do you feel close to your dreams but just feel a bit stuck? It’s time to break through to the side of the wall where your dreams live, dance and sing! We’re going to talk about some of the exercises that can help you break through obstacles and barriers that stand in your way. I will be taking calls and checking in with some of the listeners who have been working on their own personal breakthroughs.
Send your questions:
Call into the show at: (917) 932-1778.
Love and light!
As the Dark Underbelly of Leadership series continues, it wouldn't be complete without a program on Self-Awareness.
According to Chris Lowney, former Jesuit and bestselling author of “Heroic Leadership,” leaders thrive by understanding who they are and what they value, by becoming aware of unhealthy blind spots or weaknesses that can derail them, and by cultivating the habit of continuous self-reflection and learning.
Easier said than done. So, the question becomes, "How am I showing up?" and how does it impact my reputation, my success, and those who choose to follow or co-create with me?
We are a culture obsessed with celebrity so the idea of a leader who puts the success of the organization and those with whom s/he works ahead of him or herself, well, it just doesn't get much press.
Hosts Linda Lombardo and Joss Rowlands take a deep dive into self-awareness from the perspective of leadership and share the "extra" dimension that only self-awareness can bring to a leader and ultimately, her or his success.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (66 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (42 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (14 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (14 chatters)
- olddominionlibertarian (9 chatters)
- remoteviewerBrendaBradshawshow (6 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (4 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Green Life Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Initiative Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- Reaching Out Radio (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- King Of Underground Media (1 chatters)
- Kraze Radio (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (1 chatters)
- GullahGeechee Riddim (1 chatters)